Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just started collecting for shank. I’m a little frustrated that some of the collecting tokens for her conflicts with felix’s Tokens. I almost would’ve rather waited to buy him until I already had her but I didn’t know that.

I just started collecting for shank. I’m a little frustrated that some of the collecting tokens for her conflicts with felix’s Tokens. I almost would’ve rather waited to buy him until I already had her but I didn’t know that.
the bright side, Felix has the 2 hr task for Shank. I'm hoping he'll earn his keep in Shank tokens.

Sadly there is nothing to understand, it’s almost entirely about luck and getting great drop rates like those who finished a day or two ago, or like many of us awful drop rates. :rotfl: It’s also less about complaining for me, although some would argue that it’s what I did in previous posts, but more about getting frustrated. Other than accidentally sending Ralph out on a 12 hour side mission a few days ago, I’m collecting everyone who can collect the comfy fabric when they are done and still 4 short from finishing Jasmine.

The frustration is all too real. I have to keep reminding myself it’s only a game.

Last edited:
Talk about frustrating, I have sent out Cinderella, Ralph/Spamley, Niceland, and the Princess dressing room for three days and do not have one single fabric. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting Jasmine’s outfit at this rate before the end of the event.

Talk about frustrating, I have sent out Cinderella, Ralph/Spamley, Niceland, and the Princess dressing room for three days and do not have one single fabric. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting Jasmine’s outfit at this rate before the end of the event.
Wow that is pretty bad. I don’t even have niceland and I have 2 comfy fabrics.

So the "quests" to earn items for Venelope... so far I have only had one Cinderella quest? Thus only one fabric towards Venelope. Anyone else?

FINALLY WELCOMING COMFY JASMINE!!! Pulled the final 3 I needed right now. Glad to finally be welcoming her, but this aspect of the game is so broken!

As far as the 2 new characters I’ve got Felix at level 3 and probably ready for 4 in the morning. Shanks looking to be a tougher challange. I have her at 10/20 gloves and 6/15 ear hats. Hopefully I’ll be welcoming her by this time tomorrow?

After 24 hours (well, almost) of Shank collecting it’s 17/20 gloves, 8/15 ears. Be real nice if there were some tokens in the radiant chests Im about to get instead of decorations. EDIT: 3 Shank ears & 2 Calhoun ears in the chests, so up to 17 & 11.

Last edited:
I somehow managed to avoid tapping the clouds until there were only two hours remaining. Collected them twice and finished 6th in my leaderboard, then got three gloves tokens for Shank in my chest. I’m happy dancing over here for sure. :dogdance:

i am at 6 nd 6 for Shank. Got all 20 glitched fabrics for Jasmine but have been drawing nothing on Comfy fabrics. I have 5/20 on that one.

Just started the four hour welcome for Shank. Wondering what the next time wall will be.
I'm working on welcoming her too. I received 3 ear hats from my radient chests this afternoon and that finished her off. Pretty happy about how quick it was to get her. She's cooking for another 2 hrs and then hopefully we'll get to build Slaughter Race. Hope it's not too big.

You have to have her at level 3 for slaughter race. I’ve got her at 2 and am working in collecting for 3. In the mean time she has a 1hr task looking for Vanelope while Ralph has a 6 hr task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!