Disney Magic Kingdoms

Windows - I have Jasmine's Comfy costume. Slaughter Race is being built, Jasmine is working on her Vanellope token. Starting on Belle tomorrow. I might have to get on the computer during the middle of the night potty break, to put Ralph on his longer task after the attraction finishes. IOS - a lousy 5 virus tokens. But I have Steamboat Pete's costume finishing that bit.

Hearing everyone talk about their luck with the fragments just reminds me how annoyed I am with the game that I’m still waiting for 3 more Belle fabrics. Took me forever to get Jasmine’s fabrics and really put me behind. Been almost 24 hours since the last Belle drop...erg.

I'm in a similar position, with 5 Belle Fabrics to go and that's with Felix. I'm seriously considering stopping playing this game after this event. I want to finish it so I can get Vanellope

up to 5 virus fabrics, so slow but somewhat steady progress

See they have a bundle for Vanellope and a new concession stand (with pancakes and milkshakes) for $9.99

Looks like I'm going to be cursed with awful drop rates for belles comfy outfit. After 24 hours I'm only at 2/20 and 1/10. At this point Im guessing vanellope will be beyond my reach.

Of course the 10 Ariel scale fabrics are legendary. I refuse to pay real money for the comfy clothes that don’t really help with anything. It is going to be a long 5 days given the Mayor drop rates.

Of course the 10 Ariel scale fabrics are legendary. I refuse to pay real money for the comfy clothes that don’t really help with anything. It is going to be a long 5 days given the Mayor drop rates.

I agree on the comfy clothes. I've got 117k EC, if I ever get the 3 last fragments so I can welcome Vanellope, I plan on concentrating on leveling up Wreck it crew for the rest of the event.

I’m wondering if we will be able to continue collecting for comfy costumes after the event ends? That said no way I’m gonna pay for a useless outfit that will not only be forgotten about after this event, but is worthless for this event.

Hoping that I can begin collecting for Ariel today. Was able to begin welcoming Vanellope right before bed, but have gone 0 for my first 2 sets of collecting.

I agree on the comfy clothes. I've got 117k EC, if I ever get the 3 last fragments so I can welcome Vanellope, I plan on concentrating on leveling up Wreck it crew for the rest of the event.

I’m at 148K and also gonna concentrate on WiR characters once I get Vanellope to level 2 and open up Ariel’s comfy costume. I’ll also work her costume, but focus on characters.

148K EC
97 WiFi

Ralph: 7 (ready for 8)
Vanellope: 1
Fix it Felix : 6 (ready for 7)
Calhoun: 6 (ready for 7)
Spamley : 6 (ready for 7)
Yesss : 6
Shank : 5 (ready for 6)

Finally just starting welcoming Shank. Need 9 more fabrics for Jasmine's comfy outfit so we'll see if that happens. I have a lot more currency than I usually have during these events which is odd because I have been able to finish all the events since the Snow White one while I'm not even going to get close on this one and I always had to hustle glto get enough event currency to get evetything.

Looks like I'm going to be cursed with awful drop rates for belles comfy outfit. After 24 hours I'm only at 2/20 and 1/10. At this point Im guessing vanellope will be beyond my reach.
That just proves the drop rates are so off. I also was working on Belle’s costume for around 24 hours now (maybe a little longer) and this is what I have: 15/20 glitch fabric and 6/10 comfy fabric. This round has been much more generous to me than when I was collecting for Jasmine.

For those that are there. Who collects for Ariel’s fabrics and what are the times for collection.i hear d they are legendary. Not cool.

Hi I'm new to this thread. Just thought I'd say hi & ask for tips if possible...
I wish I was there at this point! Been collecting fragments for 28+ hours, sent them all out as often as possible ( even setting timers on Alexa to remind me!) In that time & I've just managed to collect my 1st one tonight!! My friend got her 1st in her 1st 2 hours! How do the odds on that work? It's so tedious to keep collecting nothing each time. I thought it was supposed to be an enjoyable game. :mad:
This event has been much more difficult than others. I also think gameloft are getting so greedy doing way too many events with less time between. :furious:
Can anyone give me any tips on how to get more fragments with success please? I don't want to buy Venelope as gameloft have made millions on this game according to what I've read & can't justify £10 for one character but running out of time. Happiness is as high as it can be... Thank you!

For those that are there. Who collects for Ariel’s fabrics and what are the times for collection.i hear d they are legendary. Not cool.

I am not there yet, but I was wondering the same as I am close to that point. I googled and found https://www.google.com/amp/s/jaysen...eck-it-ralph-event-disney-magic-kingdoms/amp/

So it shows...

Glitched fabric
Calhoun 2 hrs check for trouble
Mickey pirate 4 hr dance jig
Yessss 4 hr counting hearts
Princess Dressing room

He says you’re lucky to get one a day of the next fabric...
Scale fabric
Cindy 4 hrs relaxing
Jas 4 hrs take quiz
Fix it 2 hrs checking connection
??Belle 4 hrs sort library???
Princess dressing room
??

Last 2 don’t show up on his photo so I am kind of guessing on those.

Hi I'm new to this thread. Just thought I'd say hi & ask for tips if possible...
I wish I was there at this point! Been collecting fragments for 28+ hours, sent them all out as often as possible ( even setting timers on Alexa to remind me!) In that time & I've just managed to collect my 1st one tonight!! My friend got her 1st in her 1st 2 hours! How do the odds on that work?

Can anyone give me any tips on how to get more fragments with success please? Happiness is as high as it can be... Thank you!

Welcome. You’re not alone in your frustrations. Drop rates appear to be completely random, luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter