Disney Magic Kingdoms

I started collecting virus tokens this morning and I'm at 2. I have low expectations for getting 15 before the event ends.

Collecting them varies. I started this morning and have 13/15 virus tokens already but nothing in the last couple pick ups but hope by tomorrow. Not worrying about Ariel comfy outfit.

I"m at 4/15 and 1/10 for Ariel's comfy fabrics, so maybe? I'm not holding my breath though. Anything legendary tends to be a little difficult to collect

On the other hand I have over 100K in EC and that's NEVER happened before, so I'm happy about that

I need one more piece of fabric. Of course they all came back empty handed just now. :(

I suspect that EC won't be handled the same way it was in the past.

Two days and 17 hours to go. I'll be extremely lucky if I manage to get Slaughter Race,but I doubt that. I'll end with Jasmine's comfy costume.

Collecting them varies. I started this morning and have 13/15 virus tokens already but nothing in the last couple pick ups but hope by tomorrow. Not worrying about Ariel comfy outfit.
You started this morning and already have 13?!! I only have 3 and I also started this morning. Man these drops are so inconsistent

There is no chance I'll get Ariel's comfy outfit. I'm only at 4/15 virus tokens. I was tempted just to buy Vanellope but I haven't recieved an offer for her. Is there one? I've been collecting for two days

There is no chance I'll get Ariel's comfy outfit. I'm only at 4/15 virus tokens. I was tempted just to buy Vanellope but I haven't recieved an offer for her. Is there one? I've been collecting for two days

Yes, there is a bundle. If you don't see it on the Vanellope page in the character book, I'd try restarting your app and then your phone. It's $9.99.

I just started collecting Virus Fragments in my Windows game. In IOS, I am 2 Ariel Fabric, and 4 Glitched Fabric away from being done. And I think I will get a couple more chances at pieces before I call it a night.

I’m only at 3 so I don’t think I’ll be getting vanellope either

Working overnight tonight got me up to 7th place on the trophy leaderboard and I’m at 5/15 and 3/10 for Ariel’s costume.

Leveled up some of my WIR characters so they are currently:
Ralph - level 7
Vanellope - level 2
Felix - level 3
Calhoun- level 5
Spamley - level 5
Yesss - level 4
Shank - level 4

Finally welcomed Vanellope yesterday, now I can’t get her leveled up to 2 (I even got a radiant chest this morning for 25 gems because her items were listed, and then they weren’t even there as a possibility. That was fun. Glad to spend 25 gems on another arcade game.)
I’m not going to stress out over Ariel’s outfit. My luck with drops has been abysmal this entire event. I haven’t been this frustrated since the Snow White event

Well I’m still finishing up Belles comfy costume with 3 comfy fabrics left and a couple virus fragments. Definitely won’t be getting Vanellope. Oh well, like everyone else, I’m not giving them my money.

There's a bundle for Ariel's comfy outfit too. $4.99 for the outfit and 40 gems. Haven't had a single comfy fabric drop for Ariel and frankly don't really care. Focusing on leveling up instead because I have a shortage of magic.

Currently:

Ralph - level 8
Vanellope - level 2
Felix - level 5
Calhoun- level 5 (ready for 6)
Spamley - level 6 (ready for 7)
Yesss - level 4 (ready for 5)
Shank - level 5

Finally doing Belles 8 hour task. With less than 2 days oncethat is done and no Calhoun or Felix I'm guessing I'm completely out of luck for vanellope. But, I got couple princesses I didn't have before, so all in all a positive experience!

Thankfully I'm done with the event. I'm currently in 5th place in the trophy challenge, I'm hoping to stay in the top 10 for the 20 gems. Now I'm leveling up my remaining characters:

Vanellope at 2
Fix-It Felix Jr at 4
Calhoon at 4
The Mayor at 4
Yesss at 4
Shank at 5
Spamly at 5
Ralph at 7
Ariel at 8

I'm over 100k EC which is the highest I've ever been. Has anyone seen what the gem conversion will be for this event?

I’m only at 3 so I don’t think I’ll be getting vanellope either
I'm at 5 and have been collecting for 3 days ... my drop rates have been terrible this whole event.
I won't be getting Vanellope either but refuse to give the interns my money.

Thankfully I'm done with the event. I'm currently in 5th place in the trophy challenge, I'm hoping to stay in the top 10 for the 20 gems. Now I'm leveling up my remaining characters:

Vanellope at 2
Fix-It Felix Jr at 4
Calhoon at 4
The Mayor at 4
Yesss at 4
Shank at 5
Spamly at 5
Ralph at 7
Ariel at 8

I'm over 100k EC which is the highest I've ever been. Has anyone seen what the gem conversion will be for this event?
I'm in like 700th place lol.

I'm at 5 and have been collecting for 3 days ... my drop rates have been terrible this whole event.
I won't be getting Vanellope either but refuse to give the interns my money.
I'm at 5 now because I got 2 this morning. Maybe I'll get lucky and get another 10 before it ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter