Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think the bumps are likely for extending the game. I have been playing about 9 months and the only storyline collection I haven't started yet is Peter Pan, and I'm only about 2 or 3 more tasks from opening that. I haven't really been focusing on the storyline for a while either. Without the first round of bumps, and the continuing ones, a brand new player can be done with the storyline in less than a year. It's too late to extend gameplay for older players, but they've had them on the hook for a couple of years as they added to the storyline. They need a way to keep new players active for longer than a year.
You mean like requiring 100 tokens to level up a character from 9-10? Because that would do it.

The bronze boxes have the pumpkin token listed as 100% odds, so for the time being it's the only thing you can gain from that chest.

I noticed that, too, when I checked to see if there was anything of value in the chests last night. I guess it's intentional LOL.

One stepsister down, one to go...

Impressive! Her items aren't dropping easily in my game.

Just picked up the Carousel Radar Dish of Progress for 30,000 elixir. Now where the hell is it going to go???

I grabbed that one yesterday, which means that Mickey and Pete will have to wait to turn into black and white characters.

I noticed that, too, when I checked to see if there was anything of value in the chests last night. I guess it's intentional LOL.

Impressive! Her items aren't dropping easily in my game.

I grabbed that one yesterday, which means that Mickey and Pete will have to wait to turn into black and white characters.

Just now, for the first time since the update, my bronze box gave the regular choices instead of just the pumpkin token. Merlin was thrilled with elixir fodder since I’m only half way to the purchase price of the Carousel.

Just now, for the first time since the update, my bronze box gave the regular choices instead of just the pumpkin token. Merlin was thrilled with elixir fodder since I’m only half way to the purchase price of the Carousel.

Did you just welcome Drizella? I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the next Bronze chest I opened right after welcoming her was back to normal (with the pumpkin way down to .21%)

Did you just welcome Drizella? I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the next Bronze chest I opened right after welcoming her was back to normal (with the pumpkin way down to .21%)

Unfortunately, no. Her drops have not been nearly as generous for me as for Supernova or you.
Maybe I need to level another character to 10 to change my luck as mentioned in an earlier post by others.
:flower1:

Last edited:
Odds on the pumpkin token dropped from 100% to a measly .21%. Not 21 percent mind you, but point two one percent.

Edit: After I posted this, my page reloaded and I saw your post immediately above mine. Great minds...

Odds on the pumpkin token dropped from 100% to a measly .21%. Not 21 percent mind you, but point two one percent.

Edit: After I posted this, my page reloaded and I saw your post immediately above mine. Great minds...

Yep. So now I have every item I need for her except a bunch of those pumpkins.

No worries - it’s the icon for Cinderella’s coach magically transformed from a pumpkin by her Fairy Godmother.
Ah ok that’s what I thought but I guess I never thought of it as a pumpkin. I’m currently leveling nick up to 5 so him and Judy can do there task. I’m not super into the zootopia storyline at all. I feel like every task requires one or both of them leveled up and it takes forever to level them up.

I’m also working on getting thumper. He has a crap ton of tokens! 50 flowers!!!

Ah ok that’s what I thought but I guess I never thought of it as a pumpkin. I’m currently leveling nick up to 5 so him and Judy can do there task. I’m not super into the zootopia storyline at all. I feel like every task requires one or both of them leveled up and it takes forever to level them up.

I’m also working on getting thumper. He has a crap ton of tokens! 50 flowers!!!

Sorry, I think of it as a pumpkin, but it's really a pumpkin carriage I guess? Finally got them all and I am welcoming Drizella in all her loveliness now.

Sorry, I think of it as a pumpkin, but it's really a pumpkin carriage I guess? Finally got them all and I am welcoming Drizella in all her loveliness now.
I’m still collecting tokens for her. I’ve been more focused on Nick right now so I can continue my storyline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter