Disney Magic Kingdoms

I did take the survey as well. While the structure was different, some of the questions that were eventually asked were similar to the last survey some of us had taken. They asked what you liked about DMK and what you didn't like. I agree that they probably won't pay attention to this much given the interns method of wash/rinse/repeat for most of the quests and events.

I did take the survey as well. While the structure was different, some of the questions that were eventually asked were similar to the last survey some of us had taken. They asked what you liked about DMK and what you didn't like. I agree that they probably won't pay attention to this much given the interns method of wash/rinse/repeat for most of the quests and events.

I didn't get to that part. I got bogged down and there was no way not to lie so I just gave up. :(

I just sent Ariel and Eric to do the “part of your world” task for the first time, and I’ll admit I was a bit surprised. Zoomed all the way out it feels a bit PG-13 haha

I almost posted the same sort of thing.

They'll be at it for quite a while too.

Nah, only until Thursday when the next event starts and they are the helper group who will be off doing PatF tasks. So they have to get in their quality time while they can. Lol.

Although, when you think about it..it's supposed to be after Ariel rescues Eric after the shipwreck, so he's unconscious. I think that makes it worse.

I tried to take one for the team and complete a survey on my game this morning, but I was half asleep and got frustrated when they tried to make me tell them what I use Twitter and Pinterest for when I already said I don't. So I gave up. I don't think they care what I think anyway.

Got tied up and annoyed at the same part. Obvious oversight on their part and it was the only question like it. I was more annoyed that you couldn’t rotate the screen to see more. Overall WAY TO MANY non-DMK questions. I still finished, just to make sure I could check the need for more land and hoping and hoping I could comment about having fewer events. Sadly the events part weren’t an option and they really didn’t give us an area to directly comment about the game.

What level do you all think the LM characters should be for the event?

I have:

Level 9 -- Sebastian, Ariel and Eric - ready for 10.
Level 9 -- Ursula - collecting for 10
Level 8 -- Flounder - ready for 9
Level 8 -- Triton and Scuttle - collecting for 9

Completed the survey, mainly by lying about the social media question. The favorite movies was interesting. I admit, I put The Emperor's New Groove mainly because I like the idea of Kronk in the Kingdom and it would be a bit different.

What level do you all think the LM characters should be for the event?

I have:

Level 9 -- Sebastian, Ariel and Eric - ready for 10.
Level 9 -- Ursula - collecting for 10
Level 8 -- Flounder - ready for 9
Level 8 -- Triton and Scuttle - collecting for 9
Usually the key for the "helpers" is to just make sure they are ready to level so you don't have conflicts in token drops.

Usually the key for the "helpers" is to just make sure they are ready to level so you don't have conflicts in token drops.

Looking at the game notes for the last event. Frozen was the helper group. Sven had to be at 8, but the rest were 3 or below. So follow this advice.

EDIT: The Wiki has a tab under each character listing their "Event Activities." So I was able to look back at The Little Mermaid event too. Lilo & Stitch were the helpers, and the highest needed was Angel at 6.

Another note on the survey: one of the questions asked about what you liked about game play and one of the answers was "building concessions and decorating the park" Yes, sign me up for my 250th wooden bench.

Another note on the survey: one of the questions asked about what you liked about game play and one of the answers was "building concessions and decorating the park" Yes, sign me up for my 250th wooden bench.

Still kicking myself for selling all those wooden benches in the past. If I played it right I could have made wooden bench land! :thumbsup2

I've got to say that I really don't appreciate your cynical attitude on these boards. If you read the screen that took you to the survey, it said right there in giant letters that they are listening to your feedback. Who are we to doubt this semester's crop of interns? They're listening and changing the game to meet players' suggestions. Clearly. I mean, they said so, right? Would they life? Or ignore the united voice of the masses? It's not what they want, it's what we want.

Last edited:
Completed the survey, mainly by lying about the social media question. The favorite movies was interesting. I admit, I put The Emperor's New Groove mainly because I like the idea of Kronk in the Kingdom and it would be a bit different.

If so, I hope one of the tasks is "Pull the Lever"

tenor.gif

New character, yes. Different, no. Just a lot more of the same old bull.

Ha! Finally got the survey myself, and it didn’t disappoint. So many glorious typos and grammatical errors *slow clap*

Attachments

• B6439772-F552-4544-AF44-4087585D1C69.jpeg
    B6439772-F552-4544-AF44-4087585D1C69.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 18
  • 638171F2-94F4-4AAB-9018-9672618546FF.jpeg
    638171F2-94F4-4AAB-9018-9672618546FF.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 16
  • 356ADA7E-F94E-410A-9587-ED76BEDD3417.jpeg
    356ADA7E-F94E-410A-9587-ED76BEDD3417.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter