Disney Magic Kingdoms

So whenever there is no background music in your park, find your "Under the Sea" attraction and zoom all the way in on it. Not sure if any other attraction does that.
View attachment 381907
Oh, I noticed that, too! I also noticed that it's the music that played when you levelled-up/welcomed a LM character. So you never have to worry about forgetting it, it will always be there with you! So thoughtful!

So on my game just now there was a pop up and I thought it was an ad (because there are so many) so I clicked the x but before it was gone I noticed it said tiana’s place. Has anyone else seen this?

So on my game just now there was a pop up and I thought it was an ad (because there are so many) so I clicked the x but before it was gone I noticed it said tiana’s place. Has anyone else seen this?

It's a contest to win Tiana's Palace (premium attraction in the event). I'm sure you have to do something social media wise to enter and then hope your name gets picked.

So I just realized that the tokens needed to level up Mulan aren't available from Merlin anymore. Since I have none of the other characters/attractions needed, I'm going to have to rely on Fantasy Faire for all her ear hats. Should only take me a year or so to get her to 10 at this rate, lol. I'd have bought a bunch if I knew they were going to disappear.

Just read that Walt's son-in-law Ron Miller passed over the weekend.

Yeah - also he was the CEO of the company before Eisner was inserted - oversaw a ton of film projects. Probably doesn't get credit he deserves for shaping the company (was a bit of a rough time with multiple attempted hostile takeovers)

Last edited:
Yeah - also he was the CEO of the company before Eisner was inserted - oversaw a ton of film projects. Probably does still get credit he deserves for shaping the company (was a bit of a rough time with multiple attempted hostile takeovers)
He produced three of my favorite Disney films. Not to mention "Midnight Madness".

Just read that Walt's son-in-law Ron Miller passed over the weekend.

I just heard this news today. Sad. There's a nice Disney made video about Walt up on Netflix right now. We watched it yesterday. It was made in conjunction with the Disney Family Museum (which I highly recommend if anyone comes out to SF) and it's a very positive view of his life made by his daughter Diane and Ron Miller.

I leveled up 3 LM characters so I’m trying to collect for them quick before the event starts just in case their tokens interfere. I wish the event was starting tomorrow. We are getting tons of snow right now and I’m not going anywhere tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter