Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the Froggy Cream Soda stand in the chest. Went 12 hours of tasks yesterday without a single Naveen hat so couldn't welcome him until this morning. Still, was able to level him to 2 immediately and everyone is on event/sides tasks.

Wow, I think I've fallen behind. I've been cheating on this game a little the last few days and it's starting to show. Guess I'll have to drop my new game boyfriend and focus on my predictable game husband again. I haven't even started on the Voodoo building yet.

I'm at:
Louis lv 2
Eudora lv 4
Naveen lv 1
7k in ec

How is everone else doing?
I have Eudora lv 4
Naveen lv 3
Louis lv 3
6700 ec
Voodoo building done

Anyone have any guesses what level we need to get these 3 characters at before be hit the time wall? I'm also struggling to level up a few stragglers from other movies just to get them out of the way.

:rotfl2:Best autocorrect I’ve seen in a long time. Surprised that I didn’t catch that in the proofread.

When I first read this I thought it was a new term I hadn’t heard before. Because I just recently learned about how destructive flatworms are...and so this actually totally made sense to me! Lol

That's just too much for me to deal with. I just wait a day and then start and usually end up in the first or second tier without setting alarms.

I started the stupid survey and then gave up. Honestly I think it's for their marketing purposes, and to find ads to target you with. They don't care what we think about the game. I chose to not give them the info they wanted. I'm really annoyed with Gameloft these days.

ETA - I meant to say this earlier - I'm surprised you have magic issues if you've been playing from the beginning. I started a few weeks after the game was released and have over 30mm, and I've had all my characters sent home as soon as they made that possible (and they do earn far less magic when home).

I did the survey but also had to lie about platforms that I don’t use (which is almost all of them). I didn’t even bother answering the questions like what books do you life to read, has nothing to do with how I interact with the game. Also agree this is probably to target their ads better. I took it mainly to complain about the lack of land - still have some space left due to not having every building, but that empty space that would connect the two plots in Adventureland bothers the hell out of me. Why hasn’t anyone complained about this yet? :rotfl2:

When I first read this I thought it was a new term I hadn’t heard before. Because I just recently learned about how destructive flatworms are...and so this actually totally made sense to me! Lol

I did the survey but also had to lie about platforms that I don’t use (which is almost all of them). I didn’t even bother answering the questions like what books do you life to read, has nothing to do with how I interact with the game. Also agree this is probably to target their ads better. I took it mainly to complain about the lack of land - still have some space left due to not having every building, but that empty space that would connect the two plots in Adventureland bothers the hell out of me. Why hasn’t anyone complained about this yet? :rotfl2:
I think it used to drive @mikegood2 crazy when they first unlocked that area. Haven't heard anyone mention it in a while. Guess we all got used to the madness.

Well, to be honest, that’s one of the many reasons I don’t have accounts with them. Social flatworms are HIGHLY destructive! I have witnessed two branches of my family tree break off from it. Those flatworms also have made democracy a living joke and destroyed our federal infrastructure! And what’s worse is that if you cut one, two grow back!

IMO, they’re parasitic viruses that should be eliminated. Do you know what we had before those mentioned social flatworms? Simple message boards, like this one, and live chat rooms. Those were the days.

I think it used to drive @mikegood2 crazy when they first unlocked that area. Haven't heard anyone mention it in a while. Guess we all got used to the madness.

For the longest time I thought there was a quest I had not finished that would reward me that piece of land. I had gotten Captain Jack Sparrow, and needed to collect an insane amount of pirate fabric to complete a quest to continue.

I stopped complaining/posting about it awhile ago. Clearly the game isn't going to give it to us and I don't post on fb to complain. Everytime Mike or I mentioned it here, someone would jump on our backs and say "well then why play this game", "get over it" or "focus on something else" so I just stopped posting for several weeks until I had something useful to say.

That one was really obvious but I think I was too young for it to bother me. I was shocked when I found out Goofy, Donald, and Mickey were all in Little Mermaid which I had only watched about 70 times in the past 20 years and never caught.
Like you, I've head about but had not seen that one. But it was too small and quick for it to hit me. Phil wiping his face with Scar took me right out of the film. A bit too "in your face".

I stopped complaining/posting about it awhile ago. Clearly the game isn't going to give it to us and I don't post on fb to complain. Everytime Mike or I mentioned it here, someone would jump on our backs and say "well then why play this game", "get over it" or "focus on something else" so I just stopped posting for several weeks until I had something useful to say.
It really is pointless, though. I don't follow Gameloft on social media, but from the posts here about the posts there, it sounds like it's just a bunch of whiners complaining over and over again about something that is clearly not going to change. It's not like Gameloft hasn't heard it all before (over and over and over and over and over again), or that they realize that there isn't enough room for the buildings we have. They're the ones building the game. Trust me, they are well aware. So at this point, we just suck it up and put stuff away.

I can’t believe I didn’t get extra tokens to level up in my mini event chests instead of decorations :furious::furious::furious:

:rotfl:

My building is almost done, what task comes after finishing it? Or is it the time wall already

Meh, I really don’t care what others think if/when I complain. If something bugs me, and I think I have a valid point, I’ll post it hear and others have every right to agree or disagree with me, although I think most people tend to agree my view on land. Same goes for positive things about the game that I occasionally post, just look at my post yesterday. Part of the reason we complain, is because overall we want it to be the best game it can be, and get annoyed when they do something that hurts it. If we didn’t care about the game we wouldn’t complain.

Also, none of us should ever be held accountable for any negative thing we say about the game if it’s at the end of an event. Those complaints are sometime necessary for our game sanity. :rotfl:

It really is pointless, though. I don't follow Gameloft on social media, but from the posts here about the posts there, it sounds like it's just a bunch of whiners complaining over and over again about something that is clearly not going to change. It's not like Gameloft hasn't heard it all before (over and over and over and over and over again), or that they realize that there isn't enough room for the buildings we have. They're the ones building the game. Trust me, they are well aware. So at this point, we just suck it up and put stuff away.

Well we all strive to be as positive and levelheaded as you are about the interns, but don’t think that’s possible. :thumbsup2

Meh, I really don’t care what others think if/when I complain. If something bugs me, and I think I have a valid point, I’ll post it hear and others have every right to agree or disagree with me, although I think most people tend to agree my view on land. Same goes for positive things about the game that I occasionally post, just look at my post yesterday. Part of the reason we complain, is because overall we want it to be the best game it can be, and get annoyed when they do something that hurts it. If we didn’t care about the game we wouldn’t complain.

Also, none of us should ever be held accountable for any negative thing we say about the game if it’s at the end of an event. Those complaints are sometime necessary for our game sanity. :rotfl:

Well we all strive to be as positive and levelheaded as you are about the interns, but don’t think that’s possible. :thumbsup2

I just enjoyed the part in the survey where I got to select “i can quit. It’s just a game.” Felt like Gamesoft wanted to know just how much we will let them get away with before we stop playing. They need us to watch ads!!!

I’m collecting for Naveen so I can level him up to 4. I haven’t leveled up Eudora yet but she’s ready. I also went ahead and started leveling nick up last night to 8 and he has about an hour left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter