Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone else suddenly have their calendar start showing the symbol for no internet? Both my iphone and ipad are showing that in the game now. I have internet on both devices because I can view other websites, plus my email. Even clicking on their little email button in the upper right corner of their game shows a connection error. All I want to do is sync my latest progress on my iphone to my ipad so I can play on it. Grrrrr.
Yes I just noticed mine is doing this too

When I first read this I thought it was a new term I hadn’t heard before. Because I just recently learned about how destructive flatworms are...and so this actually totally made sense to me! Lol

I did the survey but also had to lie about platforms that I don’t use (which is almost all of them). I didn’t even bother answering the questions like what books do you life to read, has nothing to do with how I interact with the game. Also agree this is probably to target their ads better. I took it mainly to complain about the lack of land - still have some space left due to not having every building, but that empty space that would connect the two plots in Adventureland bothers the hell out of me. Why hasn’t anyone complained about this yet? :rotfl2:
I don’t have enough land I still have not gotten the two attractions that Merlin sells and I barley will be able to fit the latest attractions without putting up something else not to mention I have hardly any room for my small lil stands. But my biggest complaint is I’m so tired of missing out on these darn clams and more because I can’t see around my buildings. Come on 360 view or maybe a view of straight down on the park. I also hate the chests. I think that if u spend 9 bucks on those chests u should get the darn dog costume u are trying to get (hint yes I spent it and no I didn’t get it) so I hated the chests would rather they bundle the darn thing. But that’s just me.

Oh and in case no one has said it since I’m writing this a couple days late. I hate to raise both the prince and mother to level 4 before I got the quest to welcome the crazy snake lady ...(she my fav)

Serious question, not trying to be my usual smart ***, but other than being used for elixir, why would you want decorations? I’ve personally never seen a value in decorations and since the game doesn’t even give us enough land to place all the attractions and stands, I don’t know why they’re still wasting their time with decorations. Again, it might just be differences of opinion, but I would gladly take tokens/job items over a decoration every time. Well, unless a decoration was worth a lot of elixir.

As for as interest in the mini events, I basically lost interest in them awhile ago. Unless they offer gems, like the gold trophy event, they aren’t worth the effort to me.
I agree I sell all my dec for elixir because I’m a huge junky lol and elixir junky ( 30k per building)

Anyone else suddenly have their calendar start showing the symbol for no internet? Both my iphone and ipad are showing that in the game now. I have internet on both devices because I can view other websites, plus my email. Even clicking on their little email button in the upper right corner of their game shows a connection error. All I want to do is sync my latest progress on my iphone to my ipad so I can play on it. Grrrrr.

Yes! Glad it’s not just me anyway

I have the same issue with my calendar.

No, there isn't any reason for decorations. When they first started, there was intention of actually decorating the park. I'm embarrassed to admit that I thought for a very long time about purchasing the hand carved fountain over the regular one, but did not want to part with the gems. Now I realize how ridiculous this all is. After those screengrabs of the conversation in the Little Mermaid side storyline, even the interns realize that they're basically useless (both the interns and the decorations).

And yet all they put in those dumb chests are decorations. Anyone else remember a time when even the smallest chests sometimes smiled upon us and gave us an item that we needed instead of an utterly useless decoration?

Poor little over-worked, under-appreciated interns probably haven't been able to work on code to unlock more land because of low self-esteem issues resulting from reading this forum. The time they could be spending to enhance our game, is spent crying in the bathroom or sulking over martini lunches!! Let's give them a break and congratulate them on their many many achievements....and if we still don't get land after such positive reinforcement. ...I say start building the gallows!!

Maybe you’ve scared the interns so badly that they’ve pulled the plug and disconnected us.

:earseek:

I don’t have enough land I still have not gotten the two attractions that Merlin sells and I barley will be able to fit the latest attractions without putting up something else not to mention I have hardly any room for my small lil stands. But my biggest complaint is I’m so tired of missing out on these darn clams and more because I can’t see around my buildings. Come on 360 view or maybe a view of straight down on the park. I also hate the chests. I think that if u spend 9 bucks on those chests u should get the darn dog costume u are trying to get (hint yes I spent it and no I didn’t get it) so I hated the chests would rather they bundle the darn thing. But that’s just me.

Oh and in case no one has said it since I’m writing this a couple days late. I hate to raise both the prince and mother to level 4 before I got the quest to welcome the crazy snake lady ...(she my fav)

Would love to see 360 view. It does feel like most tapper creatures hide behind buildings. Maybe there are some people who like the challenge of hide and seek, but I’m not one of them. I wish they all worked like the cursed dolls work, and you just click on its quest icon and it takes you right to it.

As far as paying for chest, I don’t ever do them because I hate the element of chance to them. You might get lucky on the first one, or you might not get them at all. I much prefer a fixed price for what you want.

I have the same issue with my calendar.

And yet all they put in those dumb chests are decorations. Anyone else remember a time when even the smallest chests sometimes smiled upon us and gave us an item that we needed instead of an utterly useless decoration?

And it seems like they are even putting in more decorations than usual for the last few months. like I said earlier, I really miss having character items in them. I’ll repeat it once again, put Gumbo in the 3h chests!!!

Also, I’m like @luther10 and am a completionest. For some reason I keep 1 of every decoration, even though I never use them,. That said, I would love it if they got rid of them entirely.

I don’t keep the decorations but I keep one of the stands although they are all in storage I mean I could sell them and have all the elixir I need for the attractions but what can I say I like my stands and watching all my little visitors getting their ears and food...

I don’t keep the decorations but I keep one of the stands although they are all in storage I mean I could sell them and have all the elixir I need for the attractions but what can I say I like my stands and watching all my little visitors getting their ears and food...
I keep my stands and food as long as I have room. I like seeing the giant Mickey gloves on their hands. I luckily haven’t run into the issue of not having enough room but I might be close with the next two buildings for this event

Would love to see 360 view. It does feel like most tapper creatures hide behind buildings. Maybe there are some people who like the challenge of hide and seek, but I’m not one of them. I wish they all worked like the cursed dolls work, and you just click on its quest icon and it takes you right to it.

As far as paying for chest, I don’t ever do them because I hate the element of chance to them. You might get lucky on the first one, or you might not get them at all. I much prefer a fixed price for what you want.

Yeah I was a huge dumb... (well u get the picture) for paying for that stupid chest I mean it should be guaranteed that u get the item u want if u pay instead of a chance...screw that im not doing it no more...I guess I will have to live without the Pluto Lantern costume as well as that Milan building i still don’t have...so sad

And it seems like they are even putting in more decorations than usual for the last few months. like I said earlier, I really miss having character items in them. I’ll repeat it once again, put Gumbo in the 3h chests!!!

Also, I’m like @luther10 and am a completionest. For some reason I keep 1 of every decoration, even though I never use them,. That said, I would love it if they got rid of them entirely.

Well I've been slacking off as usual. My interest to play just keeps going down.

I have Naveen and Eudora at 4 ready to level to 5. Only have 48 gumbo though so could only send 1 if i wanted to. Louis is at 3 and needs 1 trumpet to go to 4.
I'm up to 15k EC since I've barely been checking since I hit the time wall. I know I'll complain towards the end of the event when I'm cutting it close but I just don't bring myself to play. I never remember to check in anymore like I used to.

I've been playing the Looney Toons game, Disney Emoji Blitz, and a game called Last Day On Earth: Survival. All much more entertaining than this one as of late unfortunately

Ah, back to the days of Prince gloves...

No No NO!!!!! I don't mean that. That was awful. Grumpy level awful. I mean that the chests would on occasion product an item needed. I don't even bother looking for them some days since there's not much of value in them. And the platinum ones all come up as dumb decorations for me, even though I think there are now 3 attractions I don't have. My odds don't seem to have improved much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter