Disney Magic Kingdoms

Cause your crazy? :rotfl2:

I know I am! :thumbsup2
I think I'm the worst of the lot of us. I actually keep 2 of every decoration and concession stand. Back when land wasn't an issue, I used to put the decorations in front of the buildings to make it look attractive (like line a pathway with plants, lampposts, and flags) but then gradually stored them away as land became non-existent. It's hard to remember what is out in the park and what is in storage so I always keep 2 to satisfy the completionist in me that wants one of everything.

Whenever this game goes away, if they do what Disney Enchanted Tales did and suddenly magically unlock all the land at once, I plan on putting everything exactly the way I wanted it in the first place, take some screen shots, and then smile in satisfaction as I delete the app.

Eudora - level 5, Naveen - level 4, Louis - level 3.

I managed to get 2 WIR characters levelled to 10 and 1 Stepsister is in the process of levelling to 10. It will probably be a few days before I try levelling any to 10.

I have way too many shops and decorations in storage. I need to clean out.

Well I've been slacking off as usual. My interest to play just keeps going down.

I have Naveen and Eudora at 4 ready to level to 5. Only have 48 gumbo though so could only send 1 if i wanted to. Louis is at 3 and needs 1 trumpet to go to 4.
I'm up to 15k EC since I've barely been checking since I hit the time wall. I know I'll complain towards the end of the event when I'm cutting it close but I just don't bring myself to play. I never remember to check in anymore like I used to.

I've been playing the Looney Toons game, Disney Emoji Blitz, and a game called Last Day On Earth: Survival. All much more entertaining than this one as of late unfortunately
Me too!!! I also play Emoji blitz and just got hooked on Looney Tunes. I still check in on the kingdom every 2 hrs or so, but I feel like a mama bird keeping an eye on her nest when it comes to the crates on looney tunes. Literally as I'm typing this, I just got a notification that another one was just stolen!!

Personally, I keep at least one of every decoration and concession. I may not have room for them now, but maybe one day...

The gumbo is really slowing me down to a crawl.
Naveen is at 4 ready for 5, but is waiting on gumbo
Louis is at 4
Eudora just finished leveling to 6
I agree with @mikegood2 about how gumbo should be in the chests. This is taking forever...although, then the interns couldn't sell radient chests for gems. What's up with that? And a limit per day? Is that supposed to make me want the chest more? So far I have 5 dandelion lamps (I think that is their name) from chests that I have won. I don't think I'll risk my gems on decorations that I can't use, or tokens that I'll eventually earn on my own.

Ok, getting off my over-used soapbox now. Hope everyone is having a good night!!!

I keep my stands and food as long as I have room. I like seeing the giant Mickey gloves on their hands. I luckily haven’t run into the issue of not having enough room but I might be close with the next two buildings for this event

I have one of each stand out; at least they earn magic. The only decoration still out is Minnie's table. Every few days I send collected decorations into Merlin's magic pot for elixir.

Last edited:
No No NO!!!!! I don't mean that. That was awful. Grumpy level awful. I mean that the chests would on occasion product an item needed. I don't even bother looking for them some days since there's not much of value in them. And the platinum ones all come up as dumb decorations for me, even though I think there are now 3 attractions I don't have. My odds don't seem to have improved much.
The odds for the attractions are ridiculous at 3.3% for Steamboat Willie and Reflections of China. 22% for the deer topiary, musical fountain, and cannon. 5.5% for concession stands and Briar Rose statue. 11% for Minnie Tea Table... and that damn thing isn't even functional in the game.

Serious question, not trying to be my usual smart ***, but other than being used for elixir, why would you want decorations? I’ve personally never seen a value in decorations and since the game doesn’t even give us enough land to place all the attractions and stands, I don’t know why they’re still wasting their time with decorations. Again, it might just be differences of opinion, but I would gladly take tokens/job items over a decoration every time. Well, unless a decoration was worth a lot of elixir.

As for as interest in the mini events, I basically lost interest in them awhile ago. Unless they offer gems, like the gold trophy event, they aren’t worth the effort to me.

no real reason - but I do like the look of some of them and do try to keep out some in the little areas that are too small for anything else

More just the principle of it I think that these chests are (at least so far) the only way to get these decorations (and one of the concession stands) so for me to not get a single one out of 6 chests is just annoying.

I think I'm the worst of the lot of us. I actually keep 2 of every decoration and concession stand. Back when land wasn't an issue, I used to put the decorations in front of the buildings to make it look attractive (like line a pathway with plants, lampposts, and flags) but then gradually stored them away as land became non-existent. It's hard to remember what is out in the park and what is in storage so I always keep 2 to satisfy the completionist in me that wants one of everything.

Whenever this game goes away, if they do what Disney Enchanted Tales did and suddenly magically unlock all the land at once, I plan on putting everything exactly the way I wanted it in the first place, take some screen shots, and then smile in satisfaction as I delete the app.
Same thing with the hoarding, only I never bothered putting things out since I first figured out that they do zero for me. I have one of every decoration (two of each statue), and three of each concession stand (with one in the park). Until I got fed up and just started clearing out my park, I would keep a max of four concession stands because there was a chance that I accidentally put one away.

I think I have 1 of every non gem stand, but don’t know for sure. Have never seen a point in buying stands with gems though. Would much rather hord them to have for a rainy day, or an event.

Also rarely spend gems on speeding things up although I did spend a few to speed up dolls last night. I wanted to have Naveen leveled up before bed and was at 49/50. That let me send the Mayor off on his 24 hour level and prevents me from leveling any more P&tF characters befor Mama becomes available.

Last edited:
I have one of each stand out; at least they earn magic. The only decoration still out is Minnie's table. Every few days I send collected decorations into Merlin's magic pot for elixir.
I just take out decorations when I need space. I don’t save them like others, though. I just give them to Merlin every 3 days or so

I think I have 1 of every non gem stand, but don’t know for sure. Have never seen a point in buying stands with gems though. Would much rather hord them to have for a rainy day, or an event.
The concession stands that I will spend gems on are the event-based ones that offer EC instead of magic.

The concession stands that I will spend gems on are the event-based ones that offer EC instead of magic.

I completely forgot they give EC instead of magic. I do buy parade floats, and think they are probably the best gem deal in the game. Think it usually pulls in an extra 1500 or so EC and 2 or 3 items a day. :thumbsup2 Probably make most of the gem cost back with all the extra EC they make, when you take gem convert into account.

Anyone know what the cloud mini events are and how long it lasts. If they aren’t very good, I don’t see any value in trying to find them all but I’m only logging in every 2 hour so it’s easy to play in airport mode for a day or sonor At least until I forget to do it.

Anyone know what the cloud mini events are and how long it lasts. If they aren’t very good, I don’t see any value in trying to find them all but I’m only logging in every 2 hour so it’s easy to play in airport mode for a day or sonor At least until I forget to do it.
The current countdown says 1 day and 17 hours, so I guess 11am on Saturday.

Rewards:
1-5 = 550 EC and 3 chests
6-50 = 450 EC and 2 chests
51-150 = 350 EC and 1 chest
151-350 = 300 EC and 1 chest
351-600 = 200 EC and 1 chest
601-1,000 100 EC and and an early bird breakfast special with my grandmother

The current countdown says 1 day and 17 hours, so I guess 11am on Saturday.

Rewards:
1-5 = 550 EC and 3 chests
6-50 = 450 EC and 2 chests
51-150 = 350 EC and 1 chest
151-350 = 300 EC and 1 chest
351-600 = 200 EC and 1 chest
601-1,000 100 EC and and an early bird breakfast special with my grandmother

I think eating Captain Crunch with your grandmother should be a top tier prize.

no real reason - but I do like the look of some of them and do try to keep out some in the little areas that are too small for anything else

More just the principle of it I think that these chests are (at least so far) the only way to get these decorations (and one of the concession stands) so for me to not get a single one out of 6 chests is just annoying.

Maybe the interns should add another option for the chests - allowing us the option of sending any duplicative/unwanted “prize” straight to Merlin’s cauldron for elixir....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter