Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hold on a second cowboy, if we "return to sender" all of our duplicates, Merlin wil be practically unemployed. Can you live with that on your conscience? Not me, I feel for the poor guy. He kinda got a raw deal being our kingdoms "garbage" collector.
As a forty-something year old guy who wears a tie for living instead of a name tag, I am always more business minded when it comes to cutting out the middleman.

Send Mickey and Goofy on the Jamboree task and zoom in.
The new P&tF area plays music. Now I wonder what I missed out on with all of the other events! Could have been cute.

And the one that I have wondered literally from the first time I got Jessie actually works, too. That one made the most sense to me. Seeing her hanging off the back of her cart, whistling and waving while trying to rustle up some grub made no sense to me without sound. Glad it does something in zoom mode. Need to find more. I figure everyone with an instrument makes sound. It's the other cool ones like Pluto snoring that seem more clever to me.

Last edited:
Mama Odie is available - reminder you have to be online to welcome new characters, including just for her to be available to start earning tokens for

Tiana's palace is also now available - 150 gems. There is a bundle too with 3 radiant chests, but I didn't look at it so not sure the cost

You need Loius at level 5 for him to be able to work towards one of Odie's tokens.

A few of the tasks need Tiana's Palace so having that will likely help a bit (it's collection helps towards a token too)

The bundle with 3 radiant chests and Tiana's palace is $3.99. Meh.

By pure luck had a couple of characters already on Odie quests and have 3 of her tokens already. I broke down and leveled Nadeen and Eudora yesterday so there are some conflicts for a bit, but since it's another full week until Tiana opens, I'm not too concerned about it.

Did anyone notice that Naveen has two tasks to find Mama Odie's ears? His 2 hour Mincing the Veggies and his 6 hour Listening to Jazz Music.

Very kind of Shere Khan to lend his fire stick to Mama Odie.
I haven't welcomed Shere Khan yet - have all of his tokens, just waiting to build up a cushion of magic.

When the torch dropped, I was very confused for a minute.

Oh it easily has more than 30 minutes of scenes.

and that is an understatement. I think I had about 30 minutes last night for just one area after Big Hero 6. I think Arrendale and Pirate areas were riddled with long cut scenes. And we think the story lines we have for DMK from the interns are bad, the Square Enix people have had 12 or so years to get this story line correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts