Disney Magic Kingdoms

I did actually get a Mickey Waffle stand in the platinum chest, so that's not terrible. As for Tiana's comfy costume, that's officially out of reach, but I would rather have the extra gems from the EC conversion. Like others, I really liked this event to start and was doing well. Even though I didn't care about the costume, it's incredibly disappointing to see how far short I came on it (still at 3/9 fabrics after more than 2 days) after keeping up easily with everything else. The difficulty at the end really does scream "money grab" and it makes me sad.

I did finish collecting for both Tremaine sisters during the event, and immediately leveled Drusilla to 10 once I leveled up the PaTF characters I could one more time. Now have Anastasia leveling to 10 as well, so at least I don't have to worry about rebalancing anymore.

Operation Gumbo, now commencing.

Token Collection by non-PatF characters

It's going to be a struggle, guys. They seem to have caught on to this as well, to slow us down.

Naveen - Ukulele: Sebastian, Bo Peep, Prince Charming(12hr), Atlantica, Bayou
- Hat: Tiana's Palace

Tiana - Beignets: Tiana's Palace
- Hat: Float, Voodoo Emporium, Bayou

Eudora - can't check, maxed out

Charlotte - Hat: Voodoo Emporium. Can't check the other token

Dr. Facilier - Pendant: Float, Tiana's Palace
- Hat: Nothing, not even a building

Louis - Trumpet: Mama Odie's Tree
- Hat: Bayou

Mama Odie - Gourd Wand: Daisy, Tiana's Palace, Voodoo Emporium

So unless someone can collect for Eudora or Charlotte's token, the only non-PatF characters who can do anything are Sebastian, Bo Peep and Daisy.

Not to mention the snarkiness of some players like @supernova make it that more enjoyable.

@supernova knows I’m only still here because of him :worship:

You are aware he is a GameLoft mole though, right? Not sure how high up he is in the organization, but my sources are telling me it’s really high up. I’ve heard he takes the interns to the Magic Kingdom on a work field trip once or twice a years, but only lets them look at some lands and refuses to let them enter! Rumor has it, that’s why they haven’t opened some of the plots of land in the game yet. If they can’t enter those lands, they refuse to let us!

Post event update:

Got 19 gem conversion

9 Gumbo left

Naveen - 7
Tiana - 5
Eudora - 7
Charlotte - 6 (ready for 7)
Dr. Facilier - 4
Louis - 6
Mama Odie - 6

Cri-Kee: 7

You are aware he is a GameLoft mole though, right? Not sure how high up he is in the organization, but my sources are telling me it’s really high up. I’ve heard he takes the interns to the Magic Kingdom on a work field trip once or twice a years, but only lets them look at some lands and refuses to let them enter! Rumor has it, that’s why they haven’t opened some of the plots of land in the game yet. If they can’t enter those lands, they refuse to let us!
Oh god that made me laugh out loud at work and I got a few stares!! I found out he was the mole same as you did, but there’s just something endearing that makes that point minescule... or maybe I’m just hoping if I keep graveling he will eventually authorize some changes in our favor

Operation Gumbo, now commencing.

Token Collection by non-PatF characters

It's going to be a struggle, guys. They seem to have caught on to this as well, to slow us down.

Naveen - Ukulele: Sebastian, Bo Peep, Prince Charming(12hr), Atlantica, Bayou

Tiana - Beignets: Tiana's Palace
- Hat: Float, Voodoo Emporium, Bayou

Eudora - can't check, maxed out

Charlotte - Hat: Voodoo Emporium. Can't check the other token

Dr. Facilier - Pendant: Float, Tiana's Palace
- Hat: Nothing, not even a building

Louis - Trumpet: Mama Odie's Tree
- Hat: Bayou

Mama Odie - Gourd Wand: Daisy, Tiana's Palace, Voodoo Emporium

So unless someone can collect for Eudora or Charlotte's token, the only non-PatF characters who can do anything are Sebastian, Bo Peep and Daisy.

Ugh this sucks. Now that the event is over, I can go back to checking on the game a couple of times at work. So I’ll send all PaTF characters on a 4 hr task or longer to collect tokens. Then have them all collect gumbo at night until bedtime.

Like many others, keeping up with this game is getting more and more tiring. The event was cute for the first couple of days and then I just stopped caring, even though I was really lucky with drops throughout. I’m glad they did events on my faves from the 90s but all those characters are sent back home anyway so what’s the point.

I didn't even get the pendant I sent Naveen on to get on the last try so I didn't get any for over a day and a half. It's ridiculous.

You are aware he is a GameLoft mole though, right? Not sure how high up he is in the organization, but my sources are telling me it’s really high up. I’ve heard he takes the interns to the Magic Kingdom on a work field trip once or twice a years, but only lets them look at some lands and refuses to let them enter!
Clearly clearly a lie right here, folks. Let's face it. If my team visited the parks twice a year then they would have a much better handle on the Disney park aspect of the game. Which they obviously don't. So stop telling fibs and attempting to besmirch my already soiled name.

Last edited:
Yes he does only require 1/1 of his tokens. By the time I had welcomed him, he was already set to move to level 2. I would image that is what is happening with yours, if no tokens are showing available through characters.
Well after I got home and he had finished levelling, the event was over and it changed to needing 2 tokens for each item. I was then able to select a character to collect for the other necklace.

I keep thinking about quitting this game, and there are so many reasons to do so. I hate the happiness rating aspect as it makes me hesitate to step away from the game for any length of time. It's become an absolute grind to level characters up, and there are no guarantees you'll even get a token you're pursuing. The events are too close together and becoming increasingly impossible to finish without paying money or using gems, and because of that I find myself stressing out about checking in on the game when I'm doing other things. They keep rebalancing which I'm sure will catch up with me eventually. There's not enough land available to display everything I have, let alone organize and decorate. The storyline at this point is pretty much nonexistent.

On the other hand, the game is adorable to look at, and I love seeing the attractions and characters. This is also the only game I've played steadily since it was released (minus a month or so when I was without a decent phone). Seems the cons outweigh the pros, but I'm still finding it really hard to give up.

Well, this has been the worst event by far for me. My game was corrupted a week ago Sunday and it took over 5 days to be fixed. I failed to even get Tiana, even though I purchased both premium characters for the event. I emailed the game makers and hopefully they will do something to make this right. I had been on track to get everyone including the doctor :(.

Well, this has been the worst event by far for me. My game was corrupted a week ago Sunday and it took over 5 days to be fixed. I failed to even get Tiana, even though I purchased both premium characters for the event. I emailed the game makers and hopefully they will do something to make this right. I had been on track to get everyone including the doctor :(.

But don't you remember?

You're in their world now,not your world,and they have friends on the other side.

Well I’m already back up to 15 gems after being at 1 this morning. I had good parade drops and leveled some characters up

I just want to say, that Dr. Facilier's welcome/level-up animation is the best villain entrance I've seen, maybe even the best character entrance altogether. I mean, he's having himself a party here, complete with black magic and special music! I love it! (PS, sorry to everyone who didn't get him, not trying to make you feel bad, maybe you can watch it on YouTube?:idea:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter