Disney Magic Kingdoms

I decided to just hold onto all my EC so far. How much total do you guys think we need now that chapter two has started. Over 10,000 towards LeFou Now. I do
Not have any of the Alice in Wonderland characters for the fourth slot. Saved all my hot chocolate too.

The total cost for Lefou is 34,000EC.

Just did some cocoa math. Because I am missing most of the Premium characters, in order for me to send out everyone 6 times between daily refresh... I will need 9 cocoas per day for Chapter 2 and 12 for Chapter 3. For a total of 105 cocoas. I have like 22. I think I'm only getting about 4 cocoa drops per day. I will have to watch to see what it works out to. I need like 8 per day. So it's going to be interesting making sure I send enough people in order to reach all the milestones, but not oversend so I'm short cocoas in Chapter 3. This is not fun.

At least in Windows, I've finally finished off the Mayor and Anastasia is done with her chapter, so I can bump her up to 10. But PatF seems to be going so slow. I have neither a stash of gumbo or characters near being able to level, so I wonder what are they doing all day?

The total cost for Lefou is 34,000EC.

Just did some cocoa math. Because I am missing most of the Premium characters, in order for me to send out everyone 6 times between daily refresh... I will need 9 cocoas per day for Chapter 2 and 12 for Chapter 3. For a total of 105 cocoas. I have like 22. I think I'm only getting about 4 cocoa drops per day. I will have to watch to see what it works out to. I need like 8 per day. So it's going to be interesting making sure I send enough people in order to reach all the milestones, but not oversend so I'm short cocoas in Chapter 3. This is not fun.

At least in Windows, I've finally finished off the Mayor and Anastasia is done with her chapter, so I can bump her up to 10. But PatF seems to be going so slow. I have neither a stash of gumbo or characters near being able to level, so I wonder what are they doing all day?

Thanks for the I information. I also sent Anastasia off to level and watching how many cocoas I use for Chapters 2 and 3.

I decided to just hold onto all my EC so far. How much total do you guys think we need now that chapter two has started. Over 10,000 towards LeFou Now. I do
Not have any of the Alice in Wonderland characters for the fourth slot. Saved all my hot chocolate too.
Unless you are missing anything from the first two chapters, there really isn't a benefit that I can see to hanging onto to EC. I have all of the characters and buildings offered through the TC, so stockpiling isn't going to help me at all.

Unless you are missing anything from the first two chapters, there really isn't a benefit that I can see to hanging onto to EC. I have all of the characters and buildings offered through the TC, so stockpiling isn't going to help me at all.

But if a person isn't going to have enough EC, they're better off skipping the Chapter 1 mugs because they are useless outside the TC. At least if they buy the ribbons and ear hats they can stockpile them in case they can get Lefou through a free chest or something (I don't know if TC characters are part of the Christmas gift).

I haven't bought any items yet, because it makes it easier for me to see how close I am to the 34K. Only 21K still to go. :headache:

But if a person isn't going to have enough EC, they're better off skipping the Chapter 1 mugs because they are useless outside the TC. At least if they buy the ribbons and ear hats they can stockpile them in case they can get Lefou through a free chest or something (I don't know if TC characters are part of the Christmas gift).

I haven't bought any items yet, because it makes it easier for me to see how close I am to the 34K. Only 21K still to go. :headache:
But if they "get" him in a chest, then they will only need those tokens to level him up, not to welcome him. Not sure I'd bother buying a crap-load of bows on the off chance that they may re-introduce the character two years from now.

Already 15 bows in for LeFou. Dumb canon from today's chest. Take the good with the bad.

Wasn’t able to buy my bows until now. Was able to get 14, so while not great it’s also not bad. Glad the first chapter is done, but it felt longer than 5 days. After looking at chapter 3 characters I may actually miss chapter 1 though. :rotfl:

Timothy Q. Mouse is mocking me! Currently at 38/40, 59/60 and 59/60. Longer than I’d prefer, but atleast my decision to level the RingMaster to level 5 yesterday didn’t bite me on the ***, like I thought it was gonna do yesterday.

Wasn’t able to buy my bows until now. Was able to get 14, so while not great it’s also not bad. Glad the first chapter is done, but it felt longer than 5 days. After looking at chapter 3 characters I may actually miss chapter 1 though. :rotfl:

Timothy Q. Mouse is mocking me! Currently at 38/40, 59/60 and 59/60. Longer than I’d prefer, but atleast my decision to level the RingMaster to level 5 yesterday didn’t bite me on the ***, like I thought it was gonna do yesterday.
I kept the Ringmaster max'ed out so that I would be sure to get his tokens over Timothy for anyplace there was cross-over. I don't think Merlin is carrying any Dumbo tokens yet, so the mockery continues. Just for a bit longer, though. So damn close!

I do not have any of the Alice in wonder land characters except for the Mad Hatter. So somewhat concerned I will get enough.

Guess I won’t be able to send out any fresh Toy Story characters out for the next 2 hour challanges. It really is inexcusable that 2 challange characters, Buzz and Zurg (?), also have 2 long jobs that conflict with the challenge. I’m sure they’ll make the argument that it add to the challange of collecting, but do any of us really want that?

Guess I won’t be able to send out any fresh Toy Story characters out for the next 2 hour challanges. It really is inexcusable that 2 challange characters, Buzz and Zurg (?), also have 2 long jobs that conflict with the challenge. I’m sure they’ll make the argument that it add to the challange of collecting, but do any of us really want that?
Not only that, but they are also a part of two separate character sets, for some unknown reason. So that knocks out one character in each of those two sets until their longer tasks end. Still, I am fine foregoing two hours to allow for one round of TC and then send them off again for the token tasks.

I use these guys for the first round in the morning, when I do my initial collections. Then they do the TC for 2 hours and then are tired until the next daily refresh, and use cocoas on anyone else. This works better the farther west you live, since I'm never awake when the game's "day" begins (9AM for me).

Once the Dumbo attraction is built, we can start welcoming Dumbo. Here is what he needs:

50 Delivery Bundles - Same characters as before and Dumbo (1 hr... after he is welcomed)
40 Dumbo Flags - Timothy and Ringmaster (4 hr), Chip (6 hr), Donald (8 hr), Rapunzel (6 hr), Timothy (8 hr), Dumbo attraction (8 hr)
30 Ear Hats - Michael (4 hr), Ringmaster (4 hr), Tia (4 hr), Timothy (4 hour)

This also prompts a Ringmaster 12 hour task to train new talent. Glad this one is happening overnight for me.

Once the Dumbo attraction is built, we can start welcoming Dumbo. Here is what he needs:

50 Delivery Bundles - Same characters as before and Dumbo (1 hr... after he is welcomed)
40 Dumbo Flags - Timothy and Ringmaster (4 hr), Chip (6 hr), Donald (8 hr), Rapunzel (6 hr), Timothy (8 hr), Dumbo attraction (8 hr)

This also prompts a Ringmaster 12 hour task to train new talent. Glad this one is happening overnight for me.

I bet that will take a while. I need one more magic feather for Timothy.

I use these guys for the first round in the morning, when I do my initial collections. Then they do the TC for 2 hours and then are tired until the next daily refresh, and use cocoas on anyone else. This works better the farther west you live, since I'm never awake when the game's "day" begins (9AM for me).

Usually do the same, but had a busy morning so I had to quickly send out characters in the small time window I had. I’ll do it different tomomorning (if I remember) Still, they still have more than enough character/movie groupings, they could easily select a group that doesn’t have any PatF or Dumbo characters items. Like @supernova said, the longer time jobs and grouping with separate characters makes it that much worse. btw I am rarely up, or able to play, when the games day begins too.

Thx for the info. How expensive is that flying elephant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts