Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got an email yesterday from the interns in response to my dr. Facilier drop rates lol. Better late than never? They literally told me the drop rates are random and there’s nothing they can do about it. Hmmmm, maybe make it so they aren’t random?

I got an email yesterday from the interns in response to my dr. Facilier drop rates lol. Better late than never? They literally told me the drop rates are random and there’s nothing they can do about it. Hmmmm, maybe make it so they aren’t random?
Of course they are random. Says so right there in the email. :confused3

I know luck won't be on my side, but I really really want this update to be permanent content. I fly out for vacation on Wednesday, and will be completely off-grid - no internet, cell service, electricity, etc. So by the time I get home I'll be 1.5 weeks behind everyone else on starting the event. That means it will be impossible to complete the event... :sad:

I was hoping they’d add characters from Moana at some point, but I’m going to Disney World in 3 weeks and I was really hoping there wouldn’t be an event going on while I’m there.

Admittedly Moana is not my favorite movie, but I'm having difficulty thinking of 7 characters, unless they include her parents?

So far I have Moana, Maui, Hei Hei, The pig, the shiny crab. Would they have zombie grandmother?

Her dad/the chief? he was pretty important to the story

Her mom?

Te Fiti?

The Kakamora? (probably be the tapper event)

I feel like I remember hearing that you can claim a missed calendar reward - anyone know how many missed days you can claim or if there's an associated cost? I realized I'm going to miss a legendary chest if this upcoming announcement is an event - and I'm still missing lots of characters from some of the older events since I don't gamble on legendary chests. It would be nice if I could get that chest when I get back to the technological world if it's from a set I haven't completed - getting any daily gem rewards would be nice too. Oh well, vacay will be worth missing out on the event :)

My sticking point has been getting the last two Dumbo hats to drop so I can level him to 5. Took two damn days for two hats. And they aren't even available through Merlin.

And now to brighten everyone's day... a sheep jumping rope
animal0076.gif

Thank you for the sheep jumping rope. It was a nice distraction from the mind numbing common token grind!

I think I'm one of the last ones here, but I finally got the Barnstormer attraction just now. I decided to not get stressed about it and just play when I felt like it, and I guess I was lucky. Oh, and that last ear hat for Crikee just turned up, too, so Ariel and Eric can stop doing whatever it was they were doing in my park.

I know luck won't be on my side, but I really really want this update to be permanent content. I fly out for vacation on Wednesday, and will be completely off-grid - no internet, cell service, electricity, etc. So by the time I get home I'll be 1.5 weeks behind everyone else on starting the event. That means it will be impossible to complete the event... :sad:

I have done this in the past. Missing the start of the event is WAY BETTER than missing the middle or end. You know how when you are playing and there are 3 days here, and two days there when you have nothing to do? When you miss the beginning, you don't have that. You just start and play hard all the way through. Set timers, play during middle of the night potty breaks, etc. You have to be very careful not to send people on long tasks, right before you need them. The good news is that the steps will already posted here, reddit and/or the Wiki. You may have to judiciously use gems to speed through a task or Welcome a character, so that a long task can be run overnight. You may need to use gems to purchase the final items needed to get the last character Welcomed in time. But it can be done.

I completed most of the Wreck-It-Ralph event on my Windows game without being able to play for 8 days in the middle of it, when we went to Japan. "Most" because I failed to get Ariel's comfy costume, but I didn't care about that one.

I'm actually going to miss the start of this one. We leave for London on Saturday, so I won't be able to start this event until late, the following Sunday (on my Windows game). Annoyed because I am going to miss a week of movie theater videos, and I need every gem I can get in order to get the 500 we'll need to welcome the two Premium characters. I'm already giving up having gems for the float and building. I am sitting on 340 currently.

Last edited:
I have done this in the past. Missing the start of the event is WAY BETTER than missing the middle or end. You know how when you are playing and there are 3 days here, and two days there when you have nothing to do? When you miss the beginning, you don't have that. You just start and play hard all the way through. Set timers, play during middle of the night potty breaks, etc. You have to be very careful not to send people on long tasks, right before you need them. The good news is that the steps will already posted here, reddit and/or the Wiki. You may have to judiciously use gems to speed through a task or Welcome a character, so that a long task can be run overnight. You may need to use gems to purchase the final items needed to get the last character Welcomed in time. But it can be done.

I completed most of the Wreck-It-Ralph event on my Windows game without being able to play for 8 days in the middle of it, when we went to Japan. "Most" because I failed to get Ariel's comfy costume, but I didn't care about that one.

I'm actually going to miss the start of this one. We leave for London on Saturday, so I won't be able to start this event until late Sunday (on my Windows game). Annoyed because I am going to miss a week of movie theater videos, and I need every gem I can get in order to get the 500 we'll need to welcome the two Premium characters. I'm already giving up having gems for the float and building. I am sitting on 340 currently.

Hopefully I can dedicate enough time to this when I get back to get caught up! There's a slim chance I'll have brief access to internet on Thursday before we head off-grid, which would allow me to start the event and then play offline while gone. I know you can't unlock new characters while offline, but at least I could work on the first character, welcome the first premium, and start getting EC. Fingers crossed I do get that brief internet access.

Best of luck to you on finishing the event too. More importantly enjoy London! My first time out of the country was to live in London for a semester so it will always be a special city to me! :)

Hopefully I can dedicate enough time to this when I get back to get caught up! There's a slim chance I'll have brief access to internet on Thursday before we head off-grid, which would allow me to start the event and then play offline while gone. I know you can't unlock new characters while offline, but at least I could work on the first character, welcome the first premium, and start getting EC. Fingers crossed I do get that brief internet access.

Best of luck to you on finishing the event too. More importantly enjoy London! My first time out of the country was to live in London for a semester so it will always be a special city to me! :)

This is our 2nd visit to London. The first, I missed the start of the Beauty and the Beast event in my Windows game, actually. Do you have any favorite restaurants that might still be around or neighborhoods to check out? The first trip, we did a bunch of tourist attractions. This trip we have a few of those, but mostly are just rambling around the city, checking out markets and just exploring. My DH is a big soccer/football fan, so the reason for this trip is so that he can go see his team (Blackburn) play at Queens Park Rangers on Good Friday.

Do you mind sharing where you are going, that takes you off the grid? No Starbucks or McDonalds to get 30 minutes of wi-fi somewhere?

Maybe this was already discussed, but did anyone else find the clue about the future, with the bee event?

Apparently one of the future attractions is going to be a Western Arcade.

So...tower challenge? Timed event? And what movie tie in?

Maybe this was already discussed, but did anyone else find the clue about the future, with the bee event?

Apparently one of the future attractions is going to be a Western Arcade.

So...tower challenge? Timed event? And what movie tie in?
Bee event ends in 4 hours. Western arcade is in the platinum chests. Quite confused here...

Meanwhile, only 1.5 hours left and I cannot find the last bee. They're doing a phenomenal job of hiding it so I can't get my ride .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter