Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone annoyed by Dumbo's choice of location for flying??? Why the heck is he flying in Frontierland but not in Fantasyland over the circus tents? I spent all this time relocating rides to fit Dumbo the attraction in front of the tents, and Dumb Dumb decides to go against the flow... Ahhhhh... I wish the Ringmaster would talk some sense into Dumbo and put him back where he belongs...

Reddit is following the livestream, I am following Reddit.

Moana Event

Chief Tui (Moana's Father)
Grandma Tala (Premium)
Sina (Moana's Mother)
Pua
Moana
Maui
Hei Hei (Premium)

Moana Comfy Costume

Float - Boat w/ Hei Hei

Attractions -
Moana's Boat
Kakamora's Boat
Homecoming Celebration Stage (there is a Moana show in HKDL, so I'm guessing that is where this is from)
Tamatoa's Lair

4 new concession stands

Anyone annoyed by Dumbo's choice of location for flying??? Why the heck is he flying in Frontierland but not in Fantasyland over the circus tents? I spent all this time relocating rides to fit Dumbo the attraction in front of the tents, and Dumb Dumb decides to go against the flow... Ahhhhh... I wish the Ringmaster would talk some sense into Dumbo and put him back where he belongs...

Sadly, since The games refusal to open more land, I gave up caring about park layout awhile ago, but can see how you can find it annoying. The thing that I’m finding annoying about Dumbo is that it usually takes a few taps to click on him because of the way/speed he is flying at. Kinda reminds me of how annoying it can be to clicking on Tinker bell when she’s flying around the castle, but to a lesser degree. Also not sure if he just does it for the parachute job, which is the only job I send him on, since that’s the only item he collects for. Not even sure if he collects anything else, at level 3, since I have a surplus of RingMaster and Timothy items atm?

You all seem quite stressed over your Dumbo drops.

To help ease your minds, here is an itchy cat taking a nap...
animal0048.gif
Meanwhile here’s me over here scrounging to get 250k magic to build baloo’s attraction lol

I agree. Is that the same path Jafar's parrot (can't think of his name) travels? I don't like the characters I have to chase either. Wall-e and Eve air dancing in circles is the worst!!

Not really ready for another event but excited for Moana. When does it start? How long is it?

This is our 2nd visit to London. The first, I missed the start of the Beauty and the Beast event in my Windows game, actually. Do you have any favorite restaurants that might still be around or neighborhoods to check out? The first trip, we did a bunch of tourist attractions. This trip we have a few of those, but mostly are just rambling around the city, checking out markets and just exploring. My DH is a big soccer/football fan, so the reason for this trip is so that he can go see his team (Blackburn) play at Queens Park Rangers on Good Friday.

Do you mind sharing where you are going, that takes you off the grid? No Starbucks or McDonalds to get 30 minutes of wi-fi somewhere?

So I was a poor college kid when I lived in London - so I mostly ate in the cafeteria since the meal plan was part of my study abroad package. However, I remember eating at Da Mario on Gloucester Rd in Kensington - great pizza. If I remember correctly this was one of Princess Diana's favorite restaurants. As for markets there are lots of great ones - Camden Town and Portobello Road (from Bedknobs & Broomsticks! and it really is a huge antique market) are the top ones I think of. There always seemed to be festivals or fairs along the Thames that I enjoyed. Kew Observatory is really neat. King's Cross Station has a Platform 9 3/4 if you're an HP fan. Paddington Station has a statue of paddington bear. There's just a ton of stuff to see and do in the area really. Then there's always day trip options outside London - Stonehenge, Leeds Castle, Brighton Beach, etc.

I'm going on a 10 day jungle trek in Guatemala - so unless the monkeys have wifi I think I'm going to be out of luck! I'm visiting a bunch of mayan ruins that are off the main tourist trail since they require trekking through the jungle to get to them.

So I was a poor college kid when I lived in London - so I mostly ate in the cafeteria since the meal plan was part of my study abroad package. However, I remember eating at Da Mario on Gloucester Rd in Kensington - great pizza. If I remember correctly this was one of Princess Diana's favorite restaurants. As for markets there are lots of great ones - Camden Town and Portobello Road (from Bedknobs & Broomsticks! and it really is a huge antique market) are the top ones I think of. There always seemed to be festivals or fairs along the Thames that I enjoyed. Kew Observatory is really neat. King's Cross Station has a Platform 9 3/4 if you're an HP fan. Paddington Station has a statue of paddington bear. There's just a ton of stuff to see and do in the area really. Then there's always day trip options outside London - Stonehenge, Leeds Castle, Brighton Beach, etc.

I'm going on a 10 day jungle trek in Guatemala - so unless the monkeys have wifi I think I'm going to be out of luck! I'm visiting a bunch of mayan ruins that are off the main tourist trail since they require trekking through the jungle to get to them.

That sounds awesome! I just finished reading (I started it like 2 years ago, but had like 4 chapters left) the Lost City of Z, and then since I was on a role, The Lost City of the Monkey God. I really would love to visit Mayan ruins, but I'm not sure I have jungle trekking in me. I was an engineering student in college, so we weren't required to take as many "liberal arts" classes as the rest of the students, but the one thing I did take, and loved, was the set of courses for archaeology of the Americas.

We did go to Portobello Road on our first trip, and did the Harry Potter stuff at King's Cross. Camden Town is on our market to do list for this trip. And we are staying in a Holiday Inn near the Gloucester Rd tube stop in Kensington. So if we get a craving for pizza, we know where to go. Thanks!

That sounds awesome! I just finished reading (I started it like 2 years ago, but had like 4 chapters left) the Lost City of Z, and then since I was on a role, The Lost City of the Monkey God. I really would love to visit Mayan ruins, but I'm not sure I have jungle trekking in me. I was an engineering student in college, so we weren't required to take as many "liberal arts" classes as the rest of the students, but the one thing I did take, and loved, was the set of courses for archaeology of the Americas.

We did go to Portobello Road on our first trip, and did the Harry Potter stuff at King's Cross. Camden Town is on our market to do list for this trip. And we are staying in a Holiday Inn near the Gloucester Rd tube stop in Kensington. So if we get a craving for pizza, we know where to go. Thanks!
I'm an engineer too! I've always had a love of ancient cultures, and ever since my first trip out of the country the travel bug has had a firm hold on me. This will be my first big trekking trip - and fortunately we have mules to carry all the gear so I only need to carry my day pack (water, camera, sunblock, etc.).

I actually lived in Kensington not far from where you're staying so can give some other local options for that area. I was at Richmond The American International University over on St. Alban's Grove. The Peter Pan statue is in Kensington Gardens not far from there too. The Orangery at Kensington Palace is also a good place for afternoon tea. There's a restaurant called Launceston Place near there also that I was too poor to eat at, but Hugh Grant was spotted there at least a couple of times when I was living there - some of the ladies I lived with learned to recognize his car when he was there and would find a reason to go down the road to the store and stroll past it hoping to catch a glance at him! The Sandwich Shop right there on Gloucester was my go to place when I was sick of cafeteria food - great sandwiches my fav was a cucumber and lox cream cheese sub. After 5pm all subs left were only £1. I was about to recommend visiting the Kensington Roof Gardens, but just looked it up to give you the address and found out they closed it to the public last year - which is a shame as it was a beautiful garden on the rooftop of a building complete with fountains and flamingos! The Natural History Museum is cool and nearby. You can always attend Holy Communion at Westminster Abbey - great way to get into the church without all the tourists and for free. Did I mention London has an endless supply of things to do?! I could just keep listing things all night!

Reddit is following the livestream, I am following Reddit.

Moana Event

Chief Tui (Moana's Father)
Grandma Tala (Premium)
Sina (Moana's Mother)
Pua
Moana
Maui
Hei Hei (Premium)

Moana Comfy Costume

Float - Boat w/ Hei Hei

Attractions -
Moana's Boat
Kakamora's Boat
Homecoming Celebration Stage (there is a Moana show in HKDL, so I'm guessing that is where this is from)
Tamatoa's Lair

4 new concession stands

And where the heck are we supposed to put all that?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!