Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sorry I didn’t start s list with any characters I already was using, before event began and sent out when the event started. Of the 148 characters that I had home, and had to return to find out who to use, here is my list of who collects EC.

Mickey Mouse
Daisy Duck
Donald Duck
Woody
Bullseye
Ham
Cinderella
Drizella
Will Turner
Mike Wazowski
Snow White
Grump
The Queen

What time did the event officially start? I got on a little after 10 am and my event countdown said I had 26 days and 2 hours left. I thought this event was supposed to be 27 days long? It just seemed odd.

What time did the event officially start? I got on a little after 10 am and my event countdown said I had 26 days and 2 hours left. I thought this event was supposed to be 27 days long? It just seemed odd.
Mine started at 10 am central time

Who starts the event because nothing is happening for me. I'm also at work with questionable at best internet so that could also be a problem.

I have Mickey out and about and not doing anything so I'm going with it being the questionable internet then. Thanks for the replies!!

I have Mickey out and about and not doing anything so I'm going with it being the questionable internet then. Thanks for the replies!!

Is he in his Pirate outfit? Not sure that's a requirement, but it could be worth a try..?

Sorry I didn’t start s list with any characters I already was using, before event began and sent out when the event started. Of the 148 characters that I had home, and had to return to find out who to use, here is my list of who collects EC.

Mickey Mouse
Daisy Duck
Donald Duck
Woody
Bullseye
Ham
Cinderella
Drizella
Will Turner
Mike Wazowski
Snow White
Grump
The Queen

Alo:
Goofy
Bo Peep
Prince Charming
Tinkerbell
Sarge
Buzz
Jessie

I got lucky with the quests I sent everyone on overnight and was able to welcome Sina right away. She has a two hour quest after that and then has to be leveled up to 2 so I am stuck for a bit until I can do that.

I love Moana, so I’m happy for this event, although it’s way too close to the last one.

Do we think/know if Hei Hei will cost gems? I only have 250 and don’t really want the grandma

Welcoming Sina now. Hope I can get a few tasks in before bedtime since I am several hours ahead. Keep getting on Tube trains today with stops at King’s Cross and Liverpool St and so I keep thinking about @supernova, who I’m sure has already built the first attraction and Welcomed not only Sina but whomever comes next, and has 10K event currency.

Do we think/know if Hei Hei will cost gems? I only have 250 and don’t really want the grandma
It'll either be the pig or the chicken. I'm guessing it'll be the chicken because he and Maui become available at the same time in 14 days. Since they usually release one storyline character and one gem character, I would image that's how it will go.

Welcoming Sina now. Hope I can get a few tasks in before bedtime since I am several hours ahead. Keep getting on Tube trains today with stops at King’s Cross and Liverpool St and so I keep thinking about @supernova, who I’m sure has already built the first attraction and Welcomed not only Sina but whomever comes next, and has 10K event currency.
Not so. Literally 3 EC from being able to welcome her...

It'll either be the pig or the chicken. I'm guessing it'll be the chicken because he and Maui become available at the same time in 14 days. Since they usually release one storyline character and one gem character, I would image that's how it will go.

They confirmed in the livestream Tala and Hei Hei (the Chicken) will be the gem characters this time around. I found that surprising, since they don't usually reveal that until the character becomes available.

Is it me or do you also get the feeling that EC isn't going to be as plentiful this time around.

I noticed they give a concession with the float bundle instead of the 1500EC or so they normally put in that bundle. So they may very well be trying to make EC harder to come by this time. Bet part of their goal with that is to make the comfy costume tougher to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter