Chief Tui at 3 need 3/4
Sina at 4 need 3/9

Le Fou at 6 need 29/28

Dr Facilier at 5 need 10 ears
Tiana at 7 need 10/6
Charlotte La Bouff at 8 need 19 ears
Madam Odie at 8 need 7 ears
Louis at 9 need 29/29

Reddit updates that after the tapestries are collected, we will have to battle the Kakamora 8! more times (this is the "collect 2 items" annoyance). After which, Moana's Spear will be unlocked for collecting. So we have a lot more to do before Pua unlocks.

Thanks for sharing this info with us! :goodvibes

My progress so far:

12/20 tapestries
Sina - level 4
Tui - level 3 (ready for 4)
Tala - level 2

Ringmaster - level 7 (ready for 8)
Timothy - level 7 (ready for 8)
Dumbo - level 5

LaFou - level 6

Naveen - level 9 (ready for 10)
Tiana - leveling to 8 ATM
Eudora - level 10
Charlotte - level 9
Facilier - level 6
Louis - level 8 (ready for 9)
Mama Odie - level 9

Yeah, that’s also what I do and did the same for me until today. That technique just hasn’t been working for me today though and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. As we all know they always like to find ways to “improve” the game and they would probably find this an improvement. :rotfl:
I am having the same issue as well and it is super annoying and mine don't want to come out from behind the buildings either!

I'm also done with all the event storyline tasks for now.
I still have one yellow task for the mom, but I can't bring myself to bother with it. Man, I really have zero interest in this event so far. Weakest character set they've offered since the game began. This one really needed to be set up like Mulan, with just three characters. We don't need her parents or a pig. Offer Mulan, Maui, and then either ghost grandma or the chicken. That would have been fine.

I still have one yellow task for the mom, but I can't bring myself to bother with it. Man, I really have zero interest in this event so far. Weakest character set they've offered since the game began. This one really needed to be set up like Mulan, with just three characters. We don't need her parents or a pig. Offer Mulan, Maui, and then either ghost grandma or the chicken. That would have been fine.

I have that same task just hanging, but won't let her do it until I don't need anything from her. And I agree. I really like the movie, but seriously the mom has almost no part in it. The grandmother, Maui, and Moana would be enough.

I have 5/20 tapestries. I'm currently waiting for Tui to finish a task so I can level him to 3 and have him and Sina do their homecoming task together. I honestly could care less if I get anyone besides Hei Hei. I only have 278 gems so I might try leveling up characters to get more gems. Daisy is ready to be maxed, but I'm waiting until after Tui levels up.

I agree about Hei Hei, but honestly he should be the bonus character at best. He's not really central to the plot even if he is kind of funny.
No, you're right. I just really like him. My favorite part is when he's in the boat and realizes he's on water lol. I seriously can't look at this picture without laughing.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
No, you're right. I just really like him. My favorite part is when he's in the boat and realizes he's on water lol. I seriously can't look at this picture without laughing.

I agree. It's a funny part of the movie. And I like that he's there with her on the boat. "Boat snack"

So I started the defeat Kakamora tasks. It’s a 3/2 items needed to battle. So far I have 1 down and 7 more to go.

Really regretting using gems to get Gramma Tala who has been a real PITA, so far. Everything conflicts with her stupid ear hat that only Sina can collect for.

Finally got her ready to go to level 2 yesterday, but kept on forgetting to level her up and sent her out to collect Moana’s first item instead. That was my fault, not paying enough attention, but still cost me 8-12 hours leveling her. Did finally get her leveled last night.

Have all the other Moana characters ready to level and was gonna focus on her ear hats. That worked out great for an hour or two then they brought back the Kakamora and to no great surprise there grass basket interferes with Talas ear hat. :confused3 Luckily they should be done tonight, but has already sucked any remaining “fun” out of this event.

Really can’t understand why they’ve introduced all the conflicts to a premium character like Tala? Premium characters should be easier to level and/or collect for others. So far she doesn’t feel like she does either?

Really regretting using gems to get Gramma Tala who has been a real PITA, so far. Everything conflicts with her stupid ear hat that only Sina can collect for.

Finally got her ready to go to level 2 yesterday, but kept on forgetting to level her up and sent her out to collect Moana’s first item instead. That was my fault, not paying enough attention, but still cost me 8-12 hours leveling her. Did finally get her leveled last night.

Have all the other Moana characters ready to level and was gonna focus on her ear hats. That worked out great for an hour or two then they brought back the Kakamora and to no great surprise there grass basket interferes with Talas ear hat. :confused3 Luckily they should be done tonight, but has already sucked any remaining “fun” out of this event.

Really can’t understand why they’ve introduced all the conflicts to a premium character like Tala? Premium characters should be easier to level and/or collect for others. So far she doesn’t feel like she does either?

How about the fact that Gramma Tala apparently can’t collect the spears?!? And Sina’s task for spears is 12 hrs long?!?

Why does Tala ONLY collect for her own items after she gets to 3, and that is with an 8-hour task. They really don't want us buying premium gem characters, do they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter