Disney Magic Kingdoms

NO NO NO SIR, I will not sleep easy tonight!!! I will probably cry myself to sleep instead, knowing what a failure I am not getting that comfy outfit and it will haunt me from this day forward. Who know what helpful job comfy outfit Moana will help with in the future? Sure comfort costumes really haven’t helped in the past, but I’m sure they will in the future. Just waiting for those exciting changes that they’ve been talking about for how long now? I’m sure they will FIX EVERYTHING that’s wrong with this game.

Yeah, being farther behind than usual this event I also didn’t want to level anyone up in the chance it messes up collecting for another. Probably not the case, but it just felt like there were more overlapping items, or poorly chosen item characters this event? Think not buying the Lair, really regrets buying Granny instead, made me appreciate how much tougher these events are when you don't have all the premium items. They may not help much after the event, but they definitely do during it.

@supernova BTW How were you able to buy all the premium items this time? I think it was a couple months ago when I had a few hundred more gems than you did. Did buying everything deplete most of your gem supply.
No lair. Didn't hold me up much. I'd rather have the characters than the attractions that I no longer have room for. I realize that my layout isn't as tight as it probably could be, but I still have about 10 attractions in mothballs. My buddy was showing me the attraction and said that it didn't have a happiness component, nor could people ride it. Someone here had posted that it was "button activated" by guests, but who knows. I hadn't seen it work, just sort of sat there. No need to keep filling the park with space-fillers. At least the pointless pig and random chicken are dropping tokens towards this comfy costume thing. Nor was it required for any tasks, so yeah, pointless. Sort of like some Hawaiian teenager in pajamas.

Last edited:
I can’t believe how difficult it is to get the comfy Moana fabric. Moana’s task is only 2 hours, but I never get the fabric when she completes it. It’s ridiculous. It’s taken me 2 days to get 12 pieces of the fabric, so I don’t imagine I will luck into the 8 I still need within the next 21 hours.

I'm sure the completionist in you will be just fine this time around. Of ALL the things to skip in this ridiculous game, the comfy costume seems like the right one to walk away from. Sleep easy, sir, and don't let the bad guys win. :thumbsup2
This is what I keep saying to myself too. Just waiting for it to stick. I completely ignored what I said earlier: haven’t leveled up anyone, and still collecting comfy tokens, just in case.

NO NO NO SIR, I will not sleep easy tonight!!! I will probably cry myself to sleep instead, knowing what a failure I am not getting that comfy outfit and it will haunt me from this day forward. Who know what helpful job comfy outfit Moana will help with in the future? Sure comfort costumes really haven’t helped in the past, but I’m sure they will in the future. Just waiting for those exciting changes that they’ve been talking about for how long now? I’m sure they will FIX EVERYTHING that’s wrong with this game.
This! Thank you for saying this. This will be the only reason I hold out a little longer. Just to see what this magical update is. But they won’t get a dime out of me. After Pua I dropped down to 6 gems. Since then I’ve managed to get back to 110 from parades, level ups, and completing the Moana groups. If I can’t afford the next events until the magical announcement, so be it

I can’t believe how difficult it is to get the comfy Moana fabric. Moana’s task is only 2 hours, but I never get the fabric when she completes it. It’s ridiculous. It’s taken me 2 days to get 12 pieces of the fabric, so I don’t imagine I will luck into the 8 I still need within the next 21 hours.

The Moana Fabric is crazy. I needed 9 this morning I still need 9. No other items needed. Not leveling any of the Moana characters so there is no interference. I have some choice words for the interns. Glad the comfy outfits mean NOTHING!!!!!

@supernova BTW How were you able to buy all the premium items this time? I think it was a couple months ago when I had a few hundred more gems than you did. Did buying everything deplete most of your gem supply.
Although I will have to remember to share my Mother's Day story and my brilliant-but-not-so-brilliant nephew, when I'm not driving home from the office in the pouring rain.

No lair. Didn't hold me up much. I'd rather have the characters than the attractions that I no longer have room for. I realize that my layout isn't as tight as it probably could be, but I still have about 10 attractions in mothballs. My buddy was showing me the attraction and said that it didn't have a happiness component, nor could people ride it. Someone here had posted that it was "button activated" by guests, but who knows. I hadn't seen it work, just sort of sat there. No need to keep filling the park with space-fillers. At least the pointless pig and random chicken are dropping tokens towards this comfy costume thing.

:rotfl2:

Had to read your first line 3 times. Was wondering why you were calling me a liar (which I was), then realized your said No lair. WOW for having no lair, you must have had incredibly high drop rates, or log in a lot throughout the day. Thad said, you tend to usually have better drop rate %s than I do. Seeing how far ahead of me you were, I just assumed that you did have he lair, especially since you seemed to be welcoming Moana around the same time as people who a had the lair, aka an extra 4 hour job, did.

Had to read your first line 3 times. Was wondering why you were calling me a liar (which I was), then realized your said No lair. WOW for having no lair, you must have had incredibly high drop rates, or log in a lot throughout the day. Thad said, you tend to usually have better drop rate %s than I do. Seeing how far ahead of me you were, I just assumed that you did have he lair, especially since you seemed to be welcoming Moana around the same time as people who a had the lair, aka an extra 4 hour job, did.
I'll admit, it DOES help to work here (being the Gameloft Mole has its advantages). I found that the trick this time, as it sounds like you did, too, was to keep everyone pretty low. I was going to stop at 5 for the early characters, but then the two parents eventually needed to be at 6. The rest are lower than they have been in quite some time. Which, fortunately, has allowed me to stockpile EC. Hoping they are still going with the conversion because it sounds like we could all use some extra gems right about now. On the plus side, three orange fabrics away from finishing this atrocious event. Should be able to get them in the next 20.5 hours.

I have been writing the email of all emails in my head for the past three days. Just wonder what the heck good it's going to do me by sending it to those dummies.

Last edited:

I have not been playing as long as the two of you but still have all the properties out that I have, missed a lot from first year that I did not participate in so I try to pick up all I can now. So I have them and probably one of each concession out but no decorations unless needed. No room from them. I am also into the parade so I at least buy them or use gems if I can. I got wiped out of gems getting Hei Hei but back up to 140 or so with daily two and leveling characters. But I have a lot at level 9 now so will run out of ways to get gems soon. Lol

I have been writing the email of all emails in my head for the past three days. Just wonder what the heck good it's going to do me by sending it to those dummies.

I've been concocting an email of sorts as well. I agree, I don't know what good it would do. I think I will just put the post up on all the different forums, stating my displeasure. Good luck to all of us!

Last edited:
I'll admit, it DOES help to work here (being the Gameloft Mole has its advantages). I found that the trick this time, as it sounds like you did, too, was to keep everyone pretty low. I was going to stop at 5 for the early characters, but then the two parents eventually needed to be at 6. The rest are lower than they have been in quite some time. Which, fortunately, has allowed me to stockpile EC. Hoping they are still going with the conversion because it sounds like we could all use some extra gems right about now. On the plus side, three orange fabrics away from finishing this atrocious event. Should be able to get them in the next 20.5 hours.

I KNEW IT!!!

Yeah, it does work out better that way. Still bugs me though. I feel like every day I don't have someone leveled up, when they are able to, I'm just adding days on to finishing them and missing out on items I could be collected if they were leveled.

Must be frustrating taking the intern under your wings and showing them all your love and then messing things up. Do commend you for working with the less fortunate though.

I have not been playing as long as the two of you but still have all the properties out that I have, missed a lot from first year that I did not participate in so I try to pick up all I can now. So I have them and probably one of each concession out but no decorations unless needed. No room from them. I am also into the parade so I at least buy them or use gems if I can. I got wiped out of gems getting Hei Hei but back up to 140 or so with daily two and leveling characters. But I have a lot at level 9 now so will run out of ways to get gems soon. Lol

Other than 2 premium chest attractions and now the Lair, I have every game attraction. I gave up on any real kingdom design long ago. Only thing I do is keep my trophy attractions together,
try to keep some attractions together and send most of the larger items into storage. Oh yeah, I also alway keep that initial plot we started with for the newest items and clear any non item collecting buildings right before new content comes out.

Some may still be there from early on if required from a quest but mostly they go to Merlin and I keep 1. Almost have 30k again to but something. Have to decide what.

For some reason I keep 1 of everything, and 2 benches/lights. Also keep multiples of a few stand that I like the looks of. Everything else goes into Merlins cauldron.

Moana is off getting changed into her new outfit. I hope she’s happy about it.

I usually enjoy the events, but I stopped enjoying this one several days ago. They’re just too close together now.

OK, when the heck did the Ringmaster get his own wish bubble? Really really odd.

In other news, with all of the delivery bundles to get Dumbo to 9, it was nice to put him in storage and not worry about him flying in circles over Frontierland any longer. And with just 12 hats to get LeFou to 10, I no longer get roses from bronze chests, so the token default is now normally the bundles (when it's not magic).

2 boat materials...

Chief Tui+ Maui came up with nothing, but Hei Hei, and the Ladies came through.

In IOS, Moana and Hei Hei continue to be absolutely useless in terms of Comfy fabric. I'm sending Moana and Tui on their joint task overnight, to at least get the EC from that. No way to get enough comfy fabric.

Not a great event for me. I bought Grandma and the Hei Hei, and I still won't be welcoming Moana. That lack of completion of characters is such a bummer. I hate the gambling with gems later when they release the chests that give you a chance at that one character you need.

They need to put more time between events, and not have as many tasks as this Moana event has had. I keep up with it a lot, but I do like to sleep occasionally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter