Disney Magic Kingdoms

For those who have a GameLoft Forum "account" I suggest you get one, and send a Private Message to Marc-Andre.

I have NO idea, if he'll get it, or not, but this is what I just sent. I hope it as respectful in his head as it was in mine when I wrote it. I have attached a link, in case you need to make a GameLoft Forum account. https://forum.gameloft.com/index.php?f=2116&curpage=flist

Dear Marc-Andre,

I respectfully request your time to read over this message. I am sure you are very busy, so I apprecaite the time you are taking to read this. I have 4 points to make.

1st Point - The events, be it permanent or timed, need to SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!! It is too overwhelming at times to keep up with it all.

2nd Point - Please REMOVE the time wall. Some of us can not keep up, and some of us can, and some of us are bored with the event by the time the first time wall hits. I do not see it as an "everyone catch up to each other" part. I see it as, we're going to slow you down, so that even if you are doing well, you might have to pay the company money to complete whatever collection it happens to be. I don't feel like a valued customer. MANY of us, don't feel like valued customers.

3rd Point - There are not enough characters to assist in ANY event. We now have nearly 200 characters, and in general, less than 1/8 of them assist in an event. Us players, who are completionists (myself included), find it very stressful, that not everyone can help everyone else in gaining tokens.

4th Point - COMFY EVENT - Be it timed or permanent, this needs to happen. There are FIVE princesses/ladies of royalty - that don't have their comfy outfits. Aurora, Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel and Snow White. Having the comfy event would allow those of us WITHOUT said characters, to gain them, and EVERY PRINCESS assists EVERY OTHER PRINCESS, plus Vanelope, because that is exactly what is depicted in Wreck it Ralph 2.

Thank you for your time,

In my own personal game news, I have 12 chances to get 7 fabrics. I have NEVER set alarms for this game before. I did for this one, because I really don't want to buy the package, if I don't have to and I'm only half embarrassed to admit that I REALLY want that comfy costume. It probably does NOTHING, but I want it, and I am sticking to my word and doing the best I can to the very end of this event, before caving in.

In Character news:

Sina - ready for 7
Moana - ready for 2
Maui - ready for 4
Hei Hei - ready for 3
Chief Tui - ready for 6
Gramma Tala - ready for 5
Pua - ready for 6

The comfy costume is missing 7 orange fabrics, - fingers crossed.....

Ringmaster - ready for 8
Dumbo - ready for 6
Timothy Q. Mouse - ready for 8

Prince Naveen - ready for 9
Tiana - ready for 9
Eudora - ready for 9
Charlotte - ready for 9
Dr. Facilier - level 6
Louis - level 9
Mama Odie - ready for 9

In Character news:

Sina - ready for 7
Moana - ready for 2
Maui - ready for 4
Hei Hei - ready for 3
Chief Tui - ready for 6
Gramma Tala - ready for 5
Pua - ready for 6
See @mikegood2? This is the difference between us and the rest of the players for this event, it seems. As it sounds like you are experiencing too, I have NEVER been this low in character levels before at the end of an event. Ever. I have been spending more time in progressing in the event by keep characters maxed out and low. Here is where I am:
Sina 6
Moana 2
Maui 3
HeiHei 2
Tui 6
Tala 4
Pua 4

So yes, even without the Lair I have been able to make some nice overall storyline progress. But at the expense of character progress.

See @mikegood2? This is the difference between us and the rest of the players for this event, it seems. As it sounds like you are experiencing too, I have NEVER been this low in character levels before at the end of an event. Ever. I have been spending more time in progressing in the event by keep characters maxed out and low. Here is where I am:
Sina 6
Moana 2
Maui 3
HeiHei 2
Tui 6
Tala 4
Pua 4

So yes, even without the Lair I have been able to make some nice overall storyline progress. But at the expense of character progress.

Yep, experiencing the same myself. Also only have 43K EC which might be one of my lowest ECs for an event. To increase my chances of NOT getting any comfy fabric I decided to level up everyone I was able to. Am collecting Glitched fabric though, since it might be able to use it in future events. Also, why the **** do they still have glitched fabric? I though that was a specific WiR thing for Vanallope? Could be wrong though, since I’ve never watched either movie.

Sina - Ready for 7
Moana - 3
Maui - 4
HeiHei - 4
Tui - 6
Tala - 4
Pua - 4

Kinda glad I didn’t get the Lair. It made me realize that event attractions do make a difference during an event. Also makes me realize how these events are designed to prey on the newer players and get them to spend real money. I’m not gonna buy into that, but I’m sure a decent number of players do (which the have every right to BTW). It’s why they are willing to lose long time players, who are burnt out on these events, because they see more money they can potentially suck out of newer players.

Ugh, this game! 3 chances, and I need 2. I had a parade running. Only got 1. So next collection will be whenever I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I also have to remember to buy the float as soon as I get that last boat materials. So I make sure I have it before the event ends.

Ugh, this game! 3 chances, and I need 2. I had a parade running. Only got 1. So next collection will be whenever I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I also have to remember to buy the float as soon as I get that last boat materials. So I make sure I have it before the event ends.

Just a reminder that the event still has 13 hours left. I always forget that events end a few hours after the new day/calendar resets. Hope that helps you out.

Mk is Dole whip, the mountain rides, and a plaza sundae. All that matters to me ( *** is Goofy)

Made it up to 30 boat repair pieces. Still don't have a chance of getting the other 20 needed.

My luck with chests sucks. I have opened at least 5 Platinum chests in hopes of getting Steamboat Willie or Fantasmic. I also don't have Reflections of China or Western Arcade.

It's finally over! Got the comfy costume and I have already put this event away in the "needs to forget about" section of my brain - where the Lilo and Stitch event memories live. I remember when I'd finish events 4 days early. This is the second one where I had to scramble the last few days. Anyways, good luck to everyone still finishing up. Thanks to the posters for the "colorful" daily commentary that keep us all sane in this crazy Gameloft world of ups and downs!!!

I needed another 2 days to get the comfy outfit, really starting to tire of this game. I did stop spending any money on it some time ago, around when they increased the requirement to gamble (think it was one of the tower challenges). This event also highlighted that it is more likely you will need to gamble either with gems or cash to fully complete. Not many of us look to have gotten the comfy outfit.

I’m also finding the game getting slower (company issued iPhone 6 isn’t helping), often 2 minutes plus to load and then every other load needs a force quit as it is laggy.

And to top it off, as I grind he 700 gumbos I need to get all patf characters to level 10, I’m thinking I’m going to have to do all that grinding again for Moana...

I was shocked to get the fabric from both Moana and Hei Hei an hour ago. So now I have 19 hours to get 6.

And as I expected, nearly 14 hours later, I’ve only gotten one more. And I woke up twice during the night, and collected and resent them on their tasks both times.

If I had known I would have no chance of getting the comfy costume I wouldn’t have wasted gems on the Lair to speed up getting Moana.

And as I expected, nearly 14 hours later, I’ve only gotten one more. And I woke up twice during the night, and collected and resent them on their tasks both times.

If I had known I would have no chance of getting the comfy costume I wouldn’t have wasted gems on the Lair to speed up getting Moana.

I also woke during night and collected just for comfy fabric and then went back to sleep after resending them out. I collected fabric overnight but with needing 3 now I am getting no drops. Jokes on us. Not spending my gems or cash for comfy outfit

I think this is the final level until the event ends. There's a chance I could get Moana up once more, but it's dependent on necklace drops from this round.

Sina 7
Moana 3
Maui 4
Hei Hei 3
Tui 6
Gramma 4
Pua 5

Done with this.

Got up when DH got up to get ready for the day.

Windows: Moana is in my park. Level 2. Got the float. I also leveled Hei Hei and Grandma Tala. Will level up others before the event ends as well. 33K EC.

IOS. Leveled Moana, Hei Hei, and am working on Maui. 63K EC. Collecting the 20 ear hats, but not getting the Comfy costume should make Moana easier to level, I guess. Only need necklaces and flowers for awhile.

Going back to bed.

Not sure how the decorations could ever be considered "needed"? It's really only Merlin who needs them.

Even then, when you already own all the attractions, and don't have any more tokens to buy, what good is he?

Yep, experiencing the same myself. Also only have 43K EC which might be one of my lowest ECs for an event. To increase my chances of NOT getting any comfy fabric I decided to level up everyone I was able to. Am collecting Glitched fabric though, since it might be able to use it in future events. Also, why the **** do they still have glitched fabric? I though that was a specific WiR thing for Vanallope? Could be wrong though, since I’ve never watched either movie.

Sina - Ready for 7
Moana - 3
Maui - 4
HeiHei - 4
Tui - 6
Tala - 4
Pua - 4

Kinda glad I didn’t get the Lair. It made me realize that event attractions do make a difference during an event. Also makes me realize how these events are designed to prey on the newer players and get them to spend real money. I’m not gonna buy into that, but I’m sure a decent number of players do (which the have every right to BTW). It’s why they are willing to lose long time players, who are burnt out on these events, because they see more money they can potentially suck out of newer players.

All of my characters are the lowest they can be and I've been tapped out on those flowers for like a week now. I have 54k currency, but I still need 2 more comfy fabric. I'll level a character such that it won't cut into my Gem count conversion ( I really need it as I have 258 after this event). I learned during the Beauty and the Beast event that you need the Gem attractions. I passed on the be our guest restaurant. I still completed the event though. However, that attraction not being in my inventory has made other things slow, like le fou, and some other tasks that I've long forgotten about. I used to not get the parade floats, but found those generally more useful than the permanent floats.

I caved, there were 9 hours left, I had nine chances to get the fabric, and I didn’t get any so I just caved. I feel like this makes me an enabler and/or hypocrite.

Moana is currently in her comfy outfit and sitting by herself on the couch in the supersize dressing room.

I agree that this event wasn't set up well and was too difficult to complete for many people. I had all of the premiums and I played fairly regularly throughout each day (checking in about every 2 to 4 hours typically). In past events, playing like that would make it possible to complete the event without much difficulty. But this time I had trouble completing the event. The only reason that I obtained Moana's comfy costume is because I spent a few dozen gems to speed things up at the end.

Gameloft needs to dial back the difficulty a bit. A challenging event is good, but only up to a point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter