Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcomed Shenzi. After the first task of spying on the local lions, next is a yellow 6-hour task. Also appreciative of the 16 gems I got for completing the set.

In other news...

Ed: 7
Bonzai: 3

Hewey: 5
Dewey: 5
Louie: 4

Ducky: 10 (done)
Bunny: currently leveling to 9

Rajah: 7
Sultan: 10 (done)

Hei Hei: ready for 10
All other Moana characters at 10

Congrats!

I finished welcoming mine before I went to bed. Shenzi confused me last night though and I’m trying to figure out if something changed in the way the game handles quests or if I’m just remembering things wrong. Clicked on Shenzi’s quest button to send her on her 4 hour quest last night, but woke and when I clicked on her the job was still there. When you click on that quest button, it always puts the quest job on the top of the list, right? It put her 4 hour job first so I just assumed that was the quest job. No big deal, since the quest job was only an hour, but still annoying. Also don’t have Ed, since I didn’t have enough gems at first. Could now, but don’t think he’s worth it sense the TC is almost over. Do you agree with that?

As far as progress goes, just take all your numbers reduce them a level or 2 (or 3) and that’s how I’m doing. :rotfl:

I’m finding Rajah to be a complete pain in the 🤬. Mines currently at 6, but feel like I might have it maxed if his stupid ear hats fell like that scarf/cloth/towel do. I’m sure I’m exaggerating, but it feels like I finish those in 2 or 3 days after leveling. I do know for sure EVERY TIME I finish them, his Ear Hats collected are still in single digits.

The core character set should prove more valuable to you in the long run than these hyenas, so I think you've made a wise choice there.

Just got my Prideland Punch Stand, so that's about all I need to work towards. I could keep trying to level up Bonzai, but then there IS that massive one-gem conversion to look forward to...
I concur with @supernova assessment to you @Arundal

Still just over 3K short on the stand, but shouldn’t have any problem getting it. Also not gonna finish top 50, but have a decent shot at top 100. Would really like to have finished higher, but playing more casually is definitely the only way I can play anymore. Find the game far less of a grind and annoying that way.

Unlike the past, most of my 🤬 posts are just exaggerated for effect. That was not the case before I stared playing more casually. I blame my new 🤬 favorite emoji for that! :rotfl:

Last edited:
Welcomed Shenzi this morning. She is now on the 6 hr task.

I can tell my tolerance of this game is waning. Took my dd13 on a 1 day WDW trip last Wednesday. I didn’t check in on the game even once. Never even crossed my mind while waiting in lines. The game gets less fun with each update. I am trying to enjoy the animations more b/c that part I DO like.

On a happier note, here are the numbers from our one day trip (first use of my first ever AP):

Epic Mom-Daughter WDW escape: 1 day, 3 parks, 17 rides, 3 character m&g, 2 dole whips each, 34K Fitbit steps, countless happiness utils, innumerable precious memories with DD13.

The trip was planned about a week in advance so I was super happy with all we accomplished on our much needed Disney Day.

It has been a very difficult summer. My mom was in hospital 2/3 of June. Has been doing rehabilitation in a nursing home for entire month of July. My 81 yo dad tends to her while I tend their farm and meet needs of my adult sis with Down syndrome who lives with them. It has been the hardest craziest summer....so I decided why not add some crazy much needed fun. Drove 8 hrs to Orlando to enjoy DS Tues. WDW on Wed. Then drove back to all my duties. Free offsite hotel due to my DH’s work travels. DH filled in the gaps in my absence. He says I returned with a spring in my step. Disney does this heart good. And my mom finally started to turn a corner the day before we left for the trip which was the best part of all.

The core character set should prove more valuable to you in the long run than these hyenas, so I think you've made a wise choice there.

Just got my Prideland Punch Stand, so that's about all I need to work towards. I could keep trying to level up Bonzai, but then there IS that massive one-gem conversion to look forward to...

Gotta love the 1 gem conversion. I would just like to get the rest of my Louie hats.

Thanks, absolutely agree. I finished the other chapters so far and probably will also get Prideland Punch Stand just not sure I have anywhere to put it at the moment.

I concur with @supernova assessment to you @Arundal

Still just over 3K short on the stand, but shouldn’t have any problem getting it. Also not gonna finish top 50, but have a decent shot at top 100. Would really like to have finished higher, but playing more casually is definitely the only way I can play anymore. Find the game far less of a grind and annoying that way.

Unlike the past, most of my 🤬 posts are just exaggerated for effect. That was not the case before I stared playing more casually. I blame my new 🤬 favorite emoji for that! :rotfl:

Think I have always played casually which is probably why I have not got mad at the game much. I do wish I would get more Louie hats they are so slow but eventually.

Sometime you just have to curse out your frustrations!

Well it stinks I won’t be welcoming shenzi. This game is just too hard to complete challenges when you can’t login every 2 hours during the day. Working 11 hour shifts and not being able to login at work sets me back. I did get Banzai at least but Shenzi will be the only LK character I don’t have. Makes me mad I blew thru a lot of gems though trying to speed up.

Well it stinks I won’t be welcoming shenzi. This game is just too hard to complete challenges when you can’t login every 2 hours during the day. Working 11 hour shifts and not being able to login at work sets me back. I did get Banzai at least but Shenzi will be the only LK character I don’t have. Makes me mad I blew thru a lot of gems though trying to speed up.

To learn to enjoy this game I have played casually. If I get stuff great but I will not play every two hours to get them. I have learned to be happy with what I can get. Hack with two hour windows.

So I have all the tokens for Bonzai and Shenzi but don’t think I will get enough EC to welcome both. Going for Bonzai first because I know he is an event on,y character but what about Shenzi? Will I be able to welcome her using magic if I don’t get enough EC to do so? I think I know the answer but hoping someone can tell me yes :rolleyes1

Anyone else finding that bronze chests are dropping happiness much less than usual lately? The game currently lists the chances of 2 happiness at 45% and I’d say I’m lucky it my drop rate is 1/2 that. It’s starting to think that I might want to question some of the games % rates they give? :rotfl:

Anyone else finding that bronze chests are dropping happiness much less than usual lately? The game currently lists the chances of 2 happiness at 45% and I’d say I’m lucky it my drop rate is 1/2 that. It’s starting to think that I might want to question some of the games % rates they give? :rotfl:

My bronze chests have dropped numerous happiness tokens but I take them as help so have not been keeping a percentage.

I’m finding Rajah to be a complete pain in the 🤬. Mines currently at 6, but feel like I might have it maxed if his stupid ear hats fell like that scarf/cloth/towel do. I’m sure I’m exaggerating, but it feels like I finish those in 2 or 3 days after leveling. I do know for sure EVERY TIME I finish them, his Ear Hats collected are still in single digits.

I actually sent the characters home that only collect lamps. So far I've found that I can still collect all the fabric and lamps that I need with the remaining characters way before I collect enough ears to level up Rajah.

One Shenzi Welcomed. And I bought a new car. So that took me away from my computer again. I still have 2 collections to get the concession stand. But still 2K away, which isn't going to happen.

I have enough currency to get all the pieces for Shenzi, but not enough to welcome her. I don't have time each day to log in every 2 hours. I believe I missed out last time too. This game is getting much harder and less fun.

I'm down to 11% Joyous. At one point over the past few days I slipped down into Cheerful.

Well I welcomed Shenzi and did the first 60 min task but that unlocks a two part task, one of which requires Ed who I do not ha e so guess this tower challenge is done for me. Oh well, did ok

Well that was a close call... after my first tower collection this morning I was only a couple hundred EC away from having enough to welcome Shenzi. So I knew that I only needed one more round of collecting before I could welcome him.

Meanwhile, I finally got the last token for Louie which meant that I could now welcome him. I was just about to hit his welcome button when I realized that sending him out on a 16 hour welcome would prevent me from welcoming Shenzi before the event ended. I would have hated to have had to spend gems to end Louie's welcome early.

Ok I’ve decided to make this my last hurrah. If I can get the EC to get Shenzi, I’ll chug on a bit longer, if not... Overall the completionist In me is not happy having only one hyena of the set. So I’m spending gems, because why not (but not $$) The spurt came from getting the 1600 EC bonus, before that I had zero chance. I’ve burned through 24+ hot chocolates, haven’t counted the gems, but I’ve been waiting for the 1hour mark when it only costs 4 gems to speed up, only have 2 hot chocolates left, and my next free refresh is in an hour, that leaves me 3 hours left in the event. Right now I’m estimated to need 5 collections to get the EC I need. So it’s possible, time will tell...

If it weren't the 4k EC I would have been in the clear. Can't cover that much ground in the last few hours. Let's see how many gems 13K EC converts to (answer will be 1)

If it weren't the 4k EC I would have been in the clear. Can't cover that much ground in the last few hours. Let's see how many gems 13K EC converts to (answer will be 1)

It's one per 5000, and rounds up. So it should be 3 gems.

So a bunch of people on Facebook are reporting missing EC. I had a bunch of times my Windows game crashed, and I know I lost token collection. Because it didn't save to the server in the time between when I clicked, and when the game crashed. But it has always done that, and I didn't consider it might also not be registering EC collection. So now I'm even more annoyed. But with so many people having issues. I'm wondering if we might get another "extension" and now I'm not sure if I should buy anything with my EC. Not even Banzai's upgrade. Just in case, however unlikely, they decide to extend, and hand out some EC. So I'm planning on just getting my 7 gems for 33K EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter