Disney Magic Kingdoms

Been playing casually this one so only just unlocked welcoming squirt

So if I am seeing it right, many of the tasks to get items for him require enchanting up the Nemo ride and to do so you need things only available in chests, meaning up to chance if you can do so?

Starting to lose patience with this game

OK, I feel a little dirty saying this and may need to take a shower after posting, but while annoying, the squirt shell pattern really aren’t a big deal. I really dislike the fact that this is just a way to try and get $3 from players to allow Nemo and Crush to collect Squirt Shells, not having them doesn’t prevent us from getting Squirt. Sure it would help, but even without them, it should only take 3-5 days to collect enough to welcome him. So while this event is making it abundantly clear why they added attraction enhancements (hint $$$) SO FAR it really hasn’t had a negative impact on the game. OK, off to take s shower!

OK, I feel a little dirty saying this and may need to take a shower after posting, but while annoying, the squirt shell pattern really aren’t a big deal. I really dislike the fact that this is just a way to try and get $3 from players to allow Nemo and Crush to collect Squirt Shells, not having them doesn’t prevent us from getting Squirt. Sure it would help, but even without them, it should only take 3-5 days to collect enough to welcome him. So while this event is making it abundantly clear why they added attraction enhancements (hint $$$) SO FAR it really hasn’t had a negative impact on the game. OK, off to take s shower!

Honestly was thinking the same thing. I have not enchanted the building and while slow I am making progress. I am at 13/35 and 2/12. Slow but making progress. I think closer to five days but Nemo and Crush at 5 ready for 6. So I am okay with how I am doing.

Honestly was thinking the same thing. I have not enchanted the building and while slow I am making progress. I am at 13/35 and 2/12. Slow but making progress. I think closer to five days but Nemo and Crush at 5 ready for 6. So I am okay with how I am doing.

I’m at 12/35 and 5/12, so that’s what I based the 3-5 days on, but yeah I’d realistically say 4 or 5 days. OR it could change the drop rate % and I’m convinced that the interns occasionally alter item drop rates in the game to slow or speed up characters.

I kinda feel sorry for anyone who spend $3 to enhance the building. I’m not gonna call anyone out who did, because it’s their money and they have every right to spend it however they want. That said, anytime someone buys that bundle it increases the chances they’ll do it in the future.

Last edited:

I guess I need to give it some more time, but I am nowhere near you I am at like 5 shells and 4 ear hats - so 35 shells seems like it will take quite a while to get ... only have 3 ways of getting shells and they take 4, 6, and 6, hour each respectively, just feels like it will take a long time but maybe will just be that slow and steady going

Is anyone else's game being weird? All the Nemo stuff is gone for me. Squirt is greyed out, no tasks to collect for him, the seagull task is gone, the blue bar at the bottom with all the Nemo information is gone.

I did notice since my last post that Squirt's shells are only uncommon, and I've had a chance to do the math. Assuming I can collect regularly, and if the drops are decent, it's definitely doable in the five days we have until the next character unlocks. I still hate anything to do with this game that involves gambling on chests.

So I missed the first part of the event in my Windows game because I was in DL. Now, we're road tripping to Portland/Seattle so I can't check in during the day. And yet, I have more Squirt ear hats in that game then I do in IOS 3 vs 2. I am doing decent with the shell pattern tokens in IOS 13 vs 7.

I did just realize one small benefit to the silly enchantments. We can store more of the common tokens. I don't have any Nemo relics, so I plan on using these extras to level up the characters. If I can ever get everyone Welcomed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter