Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know why there are suddenly Alice in Wonderland tokens to collect? I wasn't lucky enough to get the only character I'm missing in today's legendary chest, and none of the characters I have seem to have costumes to worry about.

I haven't logged into the game yet today, but it has to be for some new stupid attraction enchantments or whatever right?

It’s for the mini challenge. Collect locks and keys to catch lunchboxes to try and get the new Haunted Mansion.

I am listening to the live stream a bit. Lame explanation for why they are calling Snow White's Prince "Prince Charming." If true, it's worse than some random game company not knowing the proper names for a character, it's Disney's people not knowing the proper name for its characters.

Space Mountain area looks WAAAYYYY better.

Rebalancing...

They are messing with the Gold Trophies. Now it seems like who will drop trophies are Princess and the Frog stuff, characters and attractions. They seem to be removing the rest.

Snow White collection for tokens.

EDIT, because I forgot: Peter Pan and Rapunzel buildings are next up to be enchanted.

Last edited:
The chest pedestals will hopefully be removed in Update 34. Then we will get our gems back. But that is not the next update, the next update is 33.

i'd have to look at the actual times of task but the trophy change seems ok. fewer characters just being useless at home while the same 6-8 characters are used over and over again for every event.

Can someone explain the mini challenge to me? How do you get the locks and keys?

Certain characters can earn them through tasks (mostly Alice in Wonderland ones but some others as well) and you need to collect three locks and three keys and then you can send certain characters to defeat a lunch box

Side note - the Alice buildings can also earn locks and keys so remember to take them out of storage if you had put them away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter