Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am actually impressed with how much stuff I was able to put in tomorrowland with this change. A lot of it does not make sense in tomorrowland, but that is a different issue. I was actually able to place all my attractions and I have no more in storage. Not sure if I will leave it like that but it did create a lot of room. If you had something that was near an edge make sure you check it. you might be able to move it closer now.

I think I officially made the decision that finishing Finding Nemo event is it for me this morning. Completely agree with you about the game being pointless now and at-least for me, attraction enhancements were the nails and the hammer and the Nemo Relics were the final swing of the hammer on the nail in the coffin.

I was lucky enough to get my 6th Nemo Relic from the crate I won in the last crab tapper. Decided last night that I would use it on Nemo’s Submarine Voyage last night, but was unable to because I had characters doing tasks in that building. So waited for this morning, but made mistake of sending someone on a 2 hour job, so wasn’t able to start the enhancement until an hour ago. Was finally able start the enhancement and it will take 4 hours to complete! Seriously we have to wait 4 🤬 hours for the building to enhance? On top of that any Merlin task which takes place in that building, and it’s most of them, can’t start until the building is done! The game just isn’t worth the time, effort and frustration anymore and honestly it’s been that way for awhile.

So I had to bump this post, because of the Update. Even though it wasn't in the Update Notes...

They changed the 1st Enchantment Token on the Submarine Voyage from P. Sherman Masks to Coffee Pots...

I cleared my Tomorrowland, and I'm struggling to put it back together. I think I kind of like it so empty!

I have Astro Orbiter, Laugh Floor, Astro Blasters and The Internet because those are the buildings I need for tokens. I made a NBC spooky corner in my IOS game. I made a WIR corner in my Windows game, and started doing an Incredibles corner and that's when I started thinking about leaving it empty. Kind of want to do it for the whole Kingdom, but I don't want to miss a building I need for a token. And it feels wrong, like I have all these buildings I should use them. But I suppose we send unused characters home, so maybe it's just the same for the buildings?
My kingdom stayed empty after the crab tapper (about a month) until just last night. After the reshaping of the SM area I decided to re-do everything. I did enjoy how empty it was and how easy it was to clear things out.
Ultimately, no it’s not wrong to keep buildings home too.

I am actually impressed with how much stuff I was able to put in tomorrowland with this change. A lot of it does not make sense in tomorrowland, but that is a different issue. I was actually able to place all my attractions and I have no more in storage. Not sure if I will leave it like that but it did create a lot of room. If you had something that was near an edge make sure you check it. you might be able to move it closer now.
I also was surprised how much stuff I was able to fit. However I have 3 left in storage after re-shuffling my kingdom. Might do a video later if I’m awake/bored on my flight.

Characters for the first round of the Tower Challenge (via instagram)

• Featured Character: Zero
  • Jack
  • Sally
  • Oogie Boogie
  • The Mayor
  • Pluto
  • Mickey
  • Pete
  • Minnie
  • Boo
  • Sulley
  • Celia Mae
  • Daisy
  • King Louie
  • Mowgli
  • Shere Khan
  • Goofy
No word on the grouping.

Princess Dressing Room

Reddit is fearful that we're going to have to enchant it to get Glitched Fabric during the TC.

well then extra awesome that the update is still delayed for Android so we have less time to earn wifi tokens prior to the Tower Challenge starting *sigh*

well then extra awesome that the update is still delayed for Android so we have less time to earn wifi tokens prior to the Tower Challenge starting *sigh*

I’ve maxed out at 150, so it doesn’t take all that long to collect them and the first enchantment is only 10. The scrolls will be a much greater issue.

So I had to bump this post, because of the Update. Even though it wasn't in the Update Notes...

They changed the 1st Enchantment Token on the Submarine Voyage from P. Sherman Masks to Coffee Pots...

Well that’s ridiculous! If people spend resources, and some cash, they should never have to worry about not getting an item that they “payed” to get access to. If anything, they should had added the pots and kept the masks.

Last edited:
I’ll also chime in and agree that the redone/extra room in tomorrow land is a really nice addition. 👍🏻 Haven’t rearranged much yet, but will get to doing it soon.

One thing I do wish we could do and hope they let us do in the future is the ability to move a building where characters are preforming tasks. I understand why we can’t put those building into storage, but not sure why we can’t move them? This is keeping me from rearranging my Tomorrowland right now.

What are they saying is the delay for Android? And when is this tower challenge supposed to start?

Since I was only partially paying attention to the debates tonight I had 3 hours to fill up Tomorrowland and do a little bit of rearranging other parts of the park. It’s amazing how many more attractions can fit in there now. I was able to get all but 6 attractions out. 3 Incredible attractions, Chip and Dale Treehouse, ‘Ohana and Slaughter Race. I might be able to fit a few more out, but had a few characters doing tasks in attractions in areas I’d want to rearrange more.

Really hope they do the Small world lands for the next update, because that would let me get everything out. If they do that they would resolve the biggest issues I’ve had with the game over the last year.

Anyone else stockpiling leveling scrolls? Currently looks like you can get 1 per day and I think they’ll be useful when I have multiple Nemo characters sitting on 16/24hr level upgrades at the same time.

OK so Grumpy was at level 10 before the update now he is back down to level 8. Not even sure it’s worth sending them an email. This is frustrating.

OK so Grumpy was at level 10 before the update now he is back down to level 8. Not even sure it’s worth sending them an email. This is frustrating.

That's weird. Grumpy is still level 10 for me, so maybe it's a glitch?

Someone on Reddit had posted about the same issue, the update causing a roll back in a character level. I’d suggest checking all your characters and filing a ticket so they could (maybe) determine the cause.

So, should we wait to update if we have android? I was thinking of doing it so I could start filling in my SM area.

Characters for the first round of the Tower Challenge (via instagram)
On a side note, I learned during the last tower challenge that you can only earn the maximum event currency for each round if all of your characters are at level 10. While the display gives you a range of possible currency you can earn, if you aren't using level 10 characters, you'll get something lower than the range displayed. I asked customer service last time because it said the range was going between 250 and 280 coins, but I only got 236 coins. Customer service took 2 weeks to answer, but they said "[w]hen you challenge the tower with all 5 characters at level 10, the reward will be around 250-280" using lower level characters reduce the reward, but it isn't reflected in the displayed range. So, in other words, try to level up the characters to 10 before the event starts!

View attachment 435422

Someone on Reddit had posted about the same issue, the update causing a roll back in a character level. I’d suggest checking all your characters and filing a ticket so they could (maybe) determine the cause.
Yeah, I got that too. My question is, if their updated wasn't ready to be released on Android and yet somehow wasn't their fault, then whose fault was it, exactly?

Last edited:
My Grumpy is still at 10. Remember when Grumpy was supposed to be a very “special character” that was gonna help in future event? I think the interns did too.

So is the Prince from Snow White the character we are trying to get in the next TC? If so, I might sit this one out.

Also, is Nemo one of the worst characters this game has had as far as item collecting goes? He doesn’t have any jobs under 6 hours (unless he has one for a character I have ready to level) . He has a 6 hour job that I think has up to 6 item possibles but common coral is the is one of them, so it’s basically just a 6 hour common job. Everything else is a 6 or 8 hour joint task, and the characters used had better tasks with lower times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter