Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got a massively worthless Amber Chest. Nothing inside but Happiness & Magic, hope others got luckier.

One of my games, I got 2 Tangled commons and a character scroll. The other magic and happiness.

In other news, I don't understand the RNG about these Relics. I mentioned my Windows game barfing up WIR Relics. It's still doing that. I have 44 WIR relics. In IOS, I still only have 2.

One of my games, I got 2 Tangled commons and a character scroll. The other magic and happiness.

In other news, I don't understand the RNG about these Relics. I mentioned my Windows game barfing up WIR Relics. It's still doing that. I have 44 WIR relics. In IOS, I still only have 2.

wow, that is crazy! Out of one of the special chests in the calendar I actually got a 10 WiR relic token, beyond that I just got another 2 in a chest this morning ... so up to 12 (need 15 to enchant the princess room though)

Tip for lower level players. If you aren’t sure you’ll be able to get enough event currency during the Tower Challenge, wait before purchasing any tokens. If you don’t make it, that EC will at least gem convert at the end of the Challenge as opposed to having bought of now useless tokens.

Also, for those that do welcome The Prince, don’t waste EC buying additional first (currently the hat) tokens. Those have always changed after the event.

Tip for lower level players. If you aren’t sure you’ll be able to get enough event currency during the Tower Challenge, wait before purchasing any tokens. If you don’t make it, that EC will at least gem convert at the end of the Challenge as opposed to having bought of now useless tokens.

Also, for those that do welcome The Prince, don’t waste EC buying additional first (currently the hat) tokens. Those have always changed after the event.

Is there a legit gem conversion? All I've gotten in the past is one lousy gem. I'm curious as to whether that's changed.

Is there a legit gem conversion? All I've gotten in the past is one lousy gem. I'm curious as to whether that's changed.
It's like 1 gem per 5k in EC. Or something equally absurd. I'd buy the second and third tokens, this way if you get the prince out of a chest later on, you'll already have a bunch of tokens that you can use to level him up. This happened to me with Grumpy. Had a bunch of tokens, and when I finally got him from a chest, I could level him right to level 8 before I needed to send characters for more. It was nice.

Didn't they change that up with Rajah? If I'm remembering correctly (possibly not as a lot was happening in my life at the time), at the end I had a bunch of the third token that were useless, as they kept the first token instead. I was ticked off about it.

While doing the Beauty and the Beast side quests, anyone else notice that once they are done, it gives potions instead of the event currency? Supposed to be currency....yet another error for Gameloft.

Not that it cannot change, as images during the livestream are not from the current game (it had not updated yet), but these are the tokens you would want to invest in if you cannot finish the event: 1BE5254D-FF1B-4BFD-BD02-9E76748CFCEC.png

Didn't they change that up with Rajah? If I'm remembering correctly (possibly not as a lot was happening in my life at the time), at the end I had a bunch of the third token that were useless, as they kept the first token instead. I was ticked off about it.
They kind of tipped their hand with the hyenas, too. Each character needs the common token and the ear hats. No common tokens during the tower challenge, and so there is a third random token included in the initial set. Since the other two hyenas had skull tokens are part of their set, that let us know which was the third token NOT to buy after the initial welcome.

While doing the Beauty and the Beast side quests, anyone else notice that once they are done, it gives potions instead of the event currency? Supposed to be currency....yet another error for Gameloft.

Yes, I just noticed this today >:(

Anyone know when Snow White and Rapunzel’s comfy outfits come available?
At the beginning of Chapter 3 according to the FB post.

🤬 They’re having more comfy outfits? :rotfl:

Well, it’s not like it matters to me. If I get whatever’s required for them, great, but not planning on putting much additional effort in getting them. i just don’t see the point in costumes in this game? If they somehow made them useful in collecting items, maybe, but not they way they’ve implemented them.

🤬 They’re having more comfy outfits? :rotfl:

Well, it’s not like it matters to me. If I get whatever’s required for them, great, but not planning on putting much additional effort in getting them. i just don’t see the point in costumes in this game? If they somehow made them useful in collecting items, maybe, but not they way they’ve implemented them.
Agree. Could have been a fun idea but poor execution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter