Disney Magic Kingdoms

update is out for Android and started up fine for me. Had a popup right away about removing the chest room and refunding any gems spent on opening up pedestals - so I got 185 gems back which isn't bad.

I then went to chests to get my free one-a-day wooden chest. Then I tried to watch the ad to get another and the game crashed. Restarted, tried to watch it again and game crashed again.
Plus the 61,000 in magic.

Same thing with the crashing game from the video. Always wonderful when they roll something out before its ready. Don't these idiots test ANYTHING before hand?

There were 25 hours between the end of the mini-task and the end of the window to unlock the costume. GameLoft, for all their faults, didn’t do anything sneaky or time consuming. You just forgot to hit a button.
A) It is time consuming.
B) once a player has worked hard to collect all the tokens the costume should be awarded. I’ve always thought that. Reading the FB comments many players don’t understand that there is an extra step to actually go to the costume shop and click a button. The costume should be awarded Immediately or when all tokens are collected, a prompt should come up to click “welcome”. I admitted I was busy at work and didn’t welcome the costume, but I think making all these extra steps is sneaky and many players especially new ones or children don’t understand all these extra useless hoops to jump through.

A) It is time consuming.
B) once a player has worked hard to collect all the tokens the costume should be awarded. I’ve always thought that. Reading the FB comments many players don’t understand that there is an extra step to actually go to the costume shop and click a button. The costume should be awarded Immediately or when all tokens are collected, a prompt should come up to click “welcome”. I admitted I was busy at work and didn’t welcome the costume, but I think making all these extra steps is sneaky and many players especially new ones or children don’t understand all these extra useless hoops to jump through.

it has always been like that though. Just like welcoming a character, you may have all the items but you still need to hit the welcome button. There was nothing new or sneaky about the costume.

The only thing you had to do if you acquired all the tokens to unlock the outfit was hit one button, one time, probably taking less than 30 seconds. That isn’t time consuming. Every outfit has required welcoming. Just about every character has required welcoming. It has never been automatic. That isn’t sneaky. I don’t know why you feel this time would somehow be different.

In rebalancing stupidity, Wreck-It-Ralph attractions are giving WiFi tokens again. None of the WIR characters can currently earn them.

Would like to clean up my California Screaming area, which is full of junk for the area bonus, that I don’t really need. We struggle for land anyway and have to fill up land with a bunch of trash to get the bonus, that long term players don’t need anyway. With the enchanting taking so long collecting relic , I will never reach level 3. Besides it does not save your level once you reach it, which it should. Once a level is reached it should save that level permanently. Sigh.

Last edited:
Oh good, put away all my Princess and the frog buildings, they don't drop trophies anymore. Now I can collect 1000 pumpkins and half tea cups to level attractions I don't need. Thanks for bringing back the halloween decorations to the kingdom, that will stay there until thanksgiving.

Still making slow progress on 2 of the 3 ducktales nephews.
I swear that Rajh will never level up as I need 23 more hats to get him to 10.
Pascal is so slow going it will take divine intervention to drop those hats, even with rapunzel in her active wear and the level 1 dressing room. Which by the way, you can't actually see her doing anything in.
The Nemo group isn't in terrible shape. I spend more time waiting on common tokens it seems than anything else.
Nemo - 9 ready for 10
Marlin - 6 ready for 7
Dory - 6 need shells for 7
Hank - 6 working on 7
crush - 7 ready for 8
squirt - collecting for 8
Bruce - collecting 8

I have enough items to enchant Princess dressing room to first level. Right now before game update the 1st enchantment requires 15 blue prints, 30 WiR relics, 20 wifi, & magic. Trying to decide if I should enchant before doing the update. says it will give glitch fabric which obviously isn’t needed now. Does the update rebalance the dressing room enchantment requirements? Should I enchant before updating for tomorrow’s event?

Oh good, put away all my Princess and the frog buildings, they don't drop trophies anymore. Now I can collect 1000 pumpkins and half tea cups to level attractions I don't need. Thanks for bringing back the halloween decorations to the kingdom, that will stay there until thanksgiving.

Still making slow progress on 2 of the 3 ducktales nephews.
I swear that Rajh will never level up as I need 23 more hats to get him to 10.
Pascal is so slow going it will take divine intervention to drop those hats, even with rapunzel in her active wear and the level 1 dressing room. Which by the way, you can't actually see her doing anything in.
The Nemo group isn't in terrible shape. I spend more time waiting on common tokens it seems than anything else.
Nemo - 9 ready for 10
Marlin - 6 ready for 7
Dory - 6 need shells for 7
Hank - 6 working on 7
crush - 7 ready for 8
squirt - collecting for 8
Bruce - collecting 8

Don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but the level of incompetence by the interns that leave those common items collectable until you reach the maximum number needed is beyond stupid. Again, it’s such an easy “fix” to set it at a much lower number, say 100-200, and then have the item disappear until you drop under that number. Since they are mostly common 1 hour items for multiple characters, it’s really easy to collect if/when you deplete it.

Nemo - 9 (ready for 10)
Marlin - 8
Dory - 6
Hank - 7 (ready for 8)
Crush - 9 (ready for 10)
Squirt - 8
Bruce - 8

Louie - 9

Pascal - 7

Not sure if it’s the case, but it feels like they put to many unnecessary roadblocks into collecting for Nemo items. The common coral should NEVER be more than a 2 hour job. There are way to many 4 or 6 jobs that collect coral making it way to tough to collect other items. Again, if they did something like I mentioned above and put a maximum of say 200 limit on coral, it would make it SO MUCH EASIER to finish collecting other items.

I have enough items to enchant Princess dressing room to first level. Right now before game update the 1st enchantment requires 15 blue prints, 30 WiR relics, 20 wifi, & magic. Trying to decide if I should enchant before doing the update. says it will give glitch fabric which obviously isn’t needed now. Does the update rebalance the dressing room enchantment requirements? Should I enchant before updating for tomorrow’s event?
Do you mean the second enchantment? If so, then yes, the requirements are the exact same.

I think it was around 60 gems. After the update yesterday, I was reimbursed a little over 180 gems.
Thank you. I got reimbursed 35 gems. I have no idea where that number came from

I forget the exact amount but it wasn't the same amount per pedestal it was less for opening the 2nd than the 3rd, so I think it might have been 35 for the 2nd and then 150 for the third (so 185 total for those that had both extra open)

Did you only have one extra one open?

Don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but the level of incompetence by the interns that leave those common items collectable until you reach the maximum number needed is beyond stupid.

Umm, they did fix it. I am already done collecting Dumbo, NBC and Alice common tokens because they stopped after having enough to reach the first level of enchantments. And those Rapunzel shields stopped too.

IOS:

Louie: 9
Nemo: Done
Crush: Need common tokens for 10
Squirt: 8
Bruce: 8 (need 6 ear hats)
Dory: 7
Hank: leveling up to 7 when I get 5 more common tokens
Marlin: 7
Pascal: 5 (need 1 more of each token)
Prince: 4 (4 more ear hats)

Windows:

Dewey: 9 (need 13 more planes)
Louie: 8
Nemo: Need common token for 10
Crush: 9
Squirt: 7
Bruce: 7
Dory: need common token for 7
Hank: 7
Marlin - don't have
Pascal: 5
Prince: 4

I forget the exact amount but it wasn't the same amount per pedestal it was less for opening the 2nd than the 3rd, so I think it might have been 35 for the 2nd and then 150 for the third (so 185 total for those that had both extra open)

Did you only have one extra one open?
Yes. That makes sense. I was thinking we had to pay for the first pedestal too.

Umm, they did fix it. I am already done collecting Dumbo, NBC and Alice common tokens because they stopped after having enough to reach the first level of enchantments. And those Rapunzel shields stopped too.
Well I’m glad they fixed it and finally started listening to players. That said, this is something they should have done months ago. This entire enhancement attraction addition has been nothing but a car crash from the beginning and while they will never admit it, or get ride of it, Its good o see they are listening to us and starting to make changes accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter