Disney Magic Kingdoms

Good news! Finally got my sapphire chest today!

Bad news - the"limited time content" (Bride, Evil characters) had already expired so not even a possibility of getting them. Add another concession to the inventory.
Didn't even think about that part. Eh, didn't need her to begin with.

Now worries, I’m sure the players who gamble their money away trying to get the Bride, will have an opportunity to waste more money if/when they make the Bride available in a bundle. on a positive note buying her in a bundle is 100% guaranteed, which is much better than, what was is, a 2% chance?

Got to admit though, after seeing some of her animations on Reddit I kinda want her and think @supernova wouldn‘t mind having her either. I want her going around terrorizing those annoying child visitors and beating the 🤬 out of them.:rotfl:

Last edited:
Same here. I ended up getting the 24h happiness safeguard from Merlin to make sure I stayed ecstatic until I welcome Abuelita. I’m still not convinced the different happiness levels really impact drop rates, but will take any bit of luck as I can.
That’s a good idea I always forget about Merlin. I did however get my last token and I am welcoming her now. Maybe just maybe I will get Hector.

Good news! Finally got my sapphire chest today!

Bad news - the"limited time content" (Bride, Evil characters) had already expired so not even a possibility of getting them. Add another concession to the inventory.
I just got my sapphire chest and the bride was showing while it scrolled through. I didn’t get her though amber it was a trick.

One more hour until the little kid is done with his concert and is wrinkly old grandmother is done cheering him on. Hopefully that prompts the collection of the final token for the last skeleton guy. At least then then end will be in sight for this abysmal event

Got to admit though, after seeing some of her animations on Reddit I kinda want her and think @supernova wouldn‘t mind having her either. I want her going around terrorizing those annoying child visitors and beating the 🤬 out of them.:rotfl:
I might be tempted to shell out a few bucks if it would mean watching her put her axe to use on some of those rotten little kids.

One more hour until the little kid is done with his concert and is wrinkly old grandmother is done cheering him on. Hopefully that prompts the collection of the final token for the last skeleton guy. At least then then end will be in sight for this abysmal event
I'm starting to think you haven't even seen this movie...:guilty:

Here is where the interns play their intern games. So we start off with 2 of the required 12 ear hats. To collect the other 10:
*Dog has 4 hour task
*Skeleton guy has 6 hour task
*Kid and grandmother have joint 6 hour task
*Two skeleton women have joint 4 hour task

If history is any indication, the drop rates might not be great when it comes to Gameloft encouraging players to get all of the characters. Time will tell. Let's see what happens with my first collection in the morning.

EDIT: So two of the four yielded tokens, which puts me at 4 hats for the other skeleton guy.

Last edited:
Heading to the airport.

In IOS, I have completed the 2 part task to collect the first two ear hats. I got everyone leveled up, except Miguel to 7 (since he needed to be on a task). Windows, Miguel and Abuelita are on their task for the ear hats now. I got everyone leveled up, in that game.

So now to see how the next week goes.

I'm running kid and grandma at the same time for the first two ear hats but they are different tasks. Therefore someone could have the kid do his 4 hours and grandma cheer for him for 4 hours at different times. That would mean the kid could be playing for no one and grandma could be cheering for an empty stage....

I'm running kid and grandma at the same time for the first two ear hats but they are different tasks. Therefore someone could have the kid do his 4 hours and grandma cheer for him for 4 hours at different times. That would mean the kid could be playing for no one and grandma could be cheering for an empty stage....
Which would actually make for a better storyline than these idiot interns are coming up with.

Heading to the airport.

In IOS, I have completed the 2 part task to collect the first two ear hats. I got everyone leveled up, except Miguel to 7 (since he needed to be on a task). Windows, Miguel and Abuelita are on their task for the ear hats now. I got everyone leveled up, in that game.

So now to see how the next week goes.
Safe travels. Where are you flying to?

Here is where the interns play their intern games. So we start off with 2 of the required 12 ear hats. To collect the other 10:
*Dog has 4 hour task
*Skeleton guy has 6 hour task
*Kid and grandmother have joint 6 hour task
*Two skeleton women have joint 4 hour task

If history is any indication, the drop rates might not be great when it comes to Gameloft encouraging players to get all of the characters. Time will tell. Let's see what happens with my first collection in the morning.

EDIT: So two of the four yielded tokens, which puts me at 4 hats for the other skeleton guy.

and the dog is a premium character and one of the skeleton women is a premium character ... so if you don't get them you only have 2 chances at them, each a 6 hour task

at least quite a bit of time left and better than like for the comfy outfits where you then need the one character to try for the drops with "epic" chance

well, assuming there isn't a comfy outfit for the skeletons or the dog or something

How often are these crows coming? I have 24 and they've only been there for 2 1/2 hours. Every time I log in, there's more crows.

New raven tapper event started but each one you tap gives you magic rather than event currency. 🤦🏼‍♀️

On the positive side all I care about is finishing top 1000 now, so I get the concession stand. The potential 750 EC isn’t worth the extra effort IMO.

Don’t get me started on the extra smiles. Worst case scenario for me is I fall into them mid 90% of joyous, so anything over 15 smiles is completely worthless. I guess if I I hadn’t played for a few days and needed to build up my happiness it could come in handy, but using Merlin’s 24 hour Happiness Safeguard would make more sense.

Only value I could see in those smiles is if they were somehow collected and we could use them at an time we want. so for example, I win 25 and could use 5 every morning whenI wake up to get back into ecstatic.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's an outfit for Dante.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let there be an outfit!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter