Disney Magic Kingdoms

Eight every hour.

Seriously, every hour?

Don’t know about anyone else but 20 days into an event, like we are now, I’m already tired of the event and wanting to just get it over with. Guess they realize that some players feel that way and need to find ways to get players to log in more often? Already though the crow rewards were 🤬 and seeing that the crows return ever hour makes them even 🤬:rotfl:

and the dog is a premium character and one of the skeleton women is a premium character ... so if you don't get them you only have 2 chances at them, each a 6 hour task
Which is exactly where I was going. They could have given players a bonus option at getting hats by grouping the two premium characters together.

oh, I was wondering how the leaderboard was so high already. welp, guess I won't rank too high for this event. Just can't be bothered to log on every hour
Wait, you're not willing to compete for a random concession stand and more magic that you could ever use at one time and that won't be banked?

Somehow I'm sure @mikegood2 will appreciate this one. In true intern fashion, I am going into my second day of 11/12 ear hats for this last skeleton guy. Can't seem to get that final hat to drop, despite how easy it was to get to 11.

Somehow I'm sure @mikegood2 will appreciate this one. In true intern fashion, I am going into my second day of 11/12 ear hats for this last skeleton guy. Can't seem to get that final hat to drop, despite how easy it was to get to 11.

I have to laugh, I have gotten my first two and no other hats yet. I have all characters and no one is bringing anything back. Such is life but several days to go.

Yes I do appreciate that. I think it took me just over 24 hours to get Hectors final ticket to drop earlier. Also misplayed/miscalculated sending out characters on a few of the jobs leading up to collectors hats, so that cost me close to a day.

In general, you have considerable better drop rates than me. I wasn’t able to start collecting ear hats until last night and had already fallen asleep before the 2 4 hour jobs that open them up finished last night.

Yes I do appreciate that. I think it took me just over 24 hours to get Hectors final ticket to drop earlier. Also misplayed/miscalculated sending out characters on a few of the jobs leading up to collectors hats, so that cost me close to a day.

In general, you have considerable better drop rates than me. I wasn’t able to start collecting ear hats until last night and had already fallen asleep before the 2 4 hour jobs that open them up finished last night.

Yeah, I am pretty much in same spot. They started last night and I fell asleep. This morning had to level grandma to 3 to use her with Miguel I think it is. Now up to four hats, lots of days left though.

OK, so I finally welcomed the final skeleton guy, which opens up a bunch of story line tasks for all of the characters. I do know that the first skeleton guy has to be at level 5 to begin that task, so I'm working on those tokens now.

Last edited:
OK, so I finally welcomed the final skeleton guy, which opens up a bunch of story line tasks for all of the characters. I do know that the first skeleton guy has to be at level 5 to begin that task, so I'm working on those tokens now.
So Ernesto has to be at 5 to do the task after you welcome Hector?

FYI, according to Reddit, those are the final tasks for the event. So once those are done, you should be done.

I've got one Hector Welcoming now, and I need 2 more ear hats in the other game. I'm sort of shocked how easy this event has been so far. Guess the game has shifted to newer players who maybe don't have all they need to complete more tortuous events.

Just completed the last of the five tasks and got the "Thanks for playing" screen. The event is over for me with five days and fourteen hours to spare??? Guess I'll just work towards the gem conversion now.

Last edited:
So Ernesto has to be at 5 to do the task after you welcome Hector?

hmm, for me he had to be at level 6 and Mama Imelda had to be at level 4. I had to level each of them up 1 level to execute their respective tasks (I had the items, just needed to level them up)

I have both premium characters and the pattern for me so far has been 1 hat out of the 4 tasks at a time.

hmm, for me he had to be at level 6 and Mama Imelda had to be at level 4. I had to level each of them up 1 level to execute their respective tasks (I had the items, just needed to level them up)

interesting, my Ernesto is 5 and ImeldA is 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter