Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also agree with all the "go search" replies. This is just your typical "forced" event just so they could promote a movie. We all could have done without this one for sure. No storyline what so ever with it. God forbid they actually skip a movie promotion or event and actually work on expanding the original storyline over to the Everest ride at the very least.

While I agree with the “go search” aspect of this event I find this event is much better than most of them. I playing far more casual and don’t feel any pressure to log in every hour or two, like most events. It’s far more relaxing than the typical grind of most events.

I agree that this event is much more relaxed. I like that they have given newer players a chance to earn some past characters through actual gameplay, and given long time players a bit of a break on an event. I also like that it is not necessary to purchase chests, but should you choose to you can spend 20 gems and it is very likely to yield something useful.

It has been a long time since I’ve had anything positive to say about this game. Figured I should seize the opportunity before the interns go back to their old ways.

I agree this event is mostly, meh. But I am appreciating being to send characters out for common tokens instead of tappers and respawning.

The real bummer is that once this meh event is over we're going to have three more meh characters, two of whom were minor characters in the movie.

The real bummer is that once this meh event is over we're going to have three more meh characters, two of whom were minor characters in the movie.
I don't think I'll use my gems on the lizard thing. I almost have enough. I'll let the chances fall for a future event. Won't get the gem attraction from here either. A shame.

Id' say all 3 were fairly minor

Either way, jokes on the interns as I will only have 2 meh characters as I can justify 300 gems for the lizard

I don't think I'll use my gems on the lizard thing. I almost have enough. I'll let the chances fall for a future event. Won't get the gem attraction from here either. A shame.

I didn't get the lizard, but did get the water horse attraction - it has helped get the sticks for Honeymelon or whatever her name is. I still need 2 of those but figure I would be even worse off without it .... though I largely went for it as I thought it was a pretty cool looking attraction

I leveled up Honeybuns to enable her to search for signs. I’m hoping her, Anna and Ryder can all search together once that’s done because I have yet to get my fill of searching in this event.

This is so sad. If you all spent the time you waste in this game helping others people and reading, the world would be a better place. Check your logs on your phones. How many hours a day are you wasting on this game. Donate to charity. Or donate your time.
Where are your priorities?! i get playing a game for a few minutes but to achieve in this game you have to devote serious time to this game. Are you acting as your best selves?! This is a bad habit. Break it.

I pledge to devote as much time as I spend on this game to making the lives of others worse.

This is so sad. If you all spent the time you waste in this game helping others people and reading, the world would be a better place. Check your logs on your phones. How many hours a day are you wasting on this game. Donate to charity. Or donate your time.
Where are your priorities?! i get playing a game for a few minutes but to achieve in this game you have to devote serious time to this game. Are you acting as your best selves?! This is a bad habit. Break it.

WOW, thanks for the incredible insight and wisdom, it has completely changed my life!

Actually I find it so sad that someone who has been a member of the DIS boards for close to 3 years, only posted 12 times and all of them were on this thread coming in and lecturing everyone on how they chose to spend there time. As for acting as my best self, I kindly and respectfully ask trolls like yourself to 🤬 off.

Last edited:
WOW, thanks for the incredible insight and wisdom, it has completely changed my life!

Actually I find it so sad that someone who has been a member of the DIS boards for close to 3 years, only posted 12 times and all of them were on this thread coming in and lecturing everyone on how they chose to spend there time. As for acting as my best self, I kindly and respectfully ask trolls like yourself to 🤬 off.
I'm sure she'd be posting more if she wasn't off saving the world. Friggin' liberal...

I leveled up Honeybuns to enable her to search for signs. I’m hoping her, Anna and Ryder can all search together once that’s done because I have yet to get my fill of searching in this event.
I'm so excited because in just 23 short minutes, the Stone Giant Waterfall will be completed, and now I'll have yet one more place for everyone to search!

I'm so excited because in just 23 short minutes, the Stone Giant Waterfall will be completed, and now I'll have yet one more place for everyone to search!

I completed mine this morning and might I add it is an incredible attraction that I didn’t know my kingdom was missing.

This event has reminded me that as great as I think the enhancement attractions featured is, maybe the greatest addition the game has ever added (?), it’s even better than I remembered. I currently have 2 frozen attractions that I can’t send characters to, because they’re currently being enhanced! So glad that each enhancement level takes 4 hours to complete and times go up from there. Could you imagine how terrible it would have been if they were instantaneous?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!