Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also not sure how they will fit into the game, but I’m far more “excited” about StarWars characters than anything they’ve add I’d in the last year or so. Also opens the possibility of Marvel coming in the future, which I would also be fine with.

I know it’s much easier to say years after the game was released, but having separate worlds/kingdoms could have worked out pretty well. So maybe when you’d launch the app you’d have tabs like Classic Disney, Disney, Pixar, Pirates, etc. click on them and it would take you to that world/kingdom. That would make Star Wars and/or Marvel much easier to add, because they would have there own world/kingdom that would be designed to fit with those themes.
I thought about that too, but then realized that the SW walk-around characters appear in the DHS now anyway (kind of) without the introduction of a new realm. And since there are characters in this game that aren't actual costumed characters anyway, who knows. Plus, they can't give us the full playable board because they're worried about crashing the game. So I wouldn't expect them to expand beyond the current board. Although maybe they'll surprise us. --HA--

Last edited:
Leia Slave Outfit. Han Solo Bounty Outfit. Yoda and Obi Wan "Ghost" Force Image.
Concessions will be light sabres, blue milk. Attractions are Cantina, Millennium Force
Falcon Smugglers Run, and star tours.

If it is an event, if you don't defeat the baddie, your kingdom is death star'ed and you have to start all over, unless you want to continue from your last save point for 1000 gems.

Last edited:

I am not sure what I think about adding Star Wars to the game. What I do know is that I don't have very many gems, because I bought attractions during the Cyber sale to get them out of the Christmas chest.

I see the post says Update, not Event so is this stuff permanent content?

As with all chests, it’s RNG, you can see the odds on the calendar already.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the only three characters I don't have - Scrooge, Sporky, and Bride - aren't available in the Christmas chest.

Haven't ridden Milennium Force. Any good?

Also haven’t ridden it, but based on accident overhearing something from my Sister in Law about X-Mas and me being taken care of, I might be going this summer. 🤞 😊

As far as Galaxy‘s Edge and the Millennium Falcon ride I’ve heard mixed reviews. sounds like the experience of seeing it and entering it is incredible, at least for Star War fans, but the ride it self really depends on what job is you end up with and who you ride with. Now that Rise of the Resistance is open and basically considered the main ride, MF Smugglers Run fits in great as the second attraction.

I thought about that too, but then realized that the SW walk-around characters appear in the DHS now anyway (kind of) without the introduction of a new realm. And since there are characters in this game that aren't actual costumed characters anyway, who knows. Plus, they can't give us the full playable board because they're worried about crashing the game. So I wouldn't expect them to expand beyond the current board. Although maybe they'll surprise us. --HA--

Agree, I’m not gonna be bothered with Star Wars characters walking around at all. They already introduced characters that wouldn’, or shouldn't’, interact a long time ago.

Also, agree that there is no way they are gonna expand the current board at this point and honestly I wouldn’t trust them being able to pull it off. Imagine now many gems/tokens/$$$ would be required to open a new realm. :rotfl:I was just wondering how they would have done things differently if they knew the direction the game was going in a few year later. I could easily see the games main screen being the Magic Kingdoms central hub with the castle with and each path leading to a new land/realm for different Disney properties (Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel]

Once you unlock Elsa’s dress, there’s an 8 hr Elsa/Anna task and that’s the end of the event.

My drop rate on Elsa’s travel clothes has been terrible, but with a day left we will see. Not something I will buy, it’s not really needed.

I need 1 each in both my games. I am planning on just using elixir for the final tiaras if Ryder doesn't drop it on his next attempt. Hoping to get the fabric before bed so the 6 hour clock for the costume can go overnight.

Haven't ridden Milennium Force. Any good?
I don't really know how to answer this question. We entered the FP queue. So we didn't get the full queue experience and associated wait times. As such we might be a bit biased. The fast pass queue does not spending a lot of time looking at the Falcon. You can see it a little, but it isn't quite as viewable as from the normal queue. As a result of the queue, it was an immediate placement into the preshow room, which was a great set up and nicely done. The first holding room is somewhat chaotic. The loading into the falcon is seriously cool. Upon the conclusion of the ride, the exit was somewhat unmarked and no one to direct you out.

My family was 2 pilots and a gunner. Another family was the second gunner and engineers. I feel that subsequent rides would yield better results with riders having the benefit of experience of what the attraction does and the story contained within. For the most part, our group spent more time looking out the front and treating it less than an interactive attraction. The video quality was superb and the voice prompts acceptable, but useless on younger riders. The activities for non pilots is button mashing. Those non-pilots who are short will havea harder time viewing the actino. The score/ranking somehow made it to my datapad which was nice, but I didn't use the datapad to pick up jobs or interact within the land, which I think is a big selling point for the land, kind of like a mini sorcerers of the magic kingdom / pirates treasure hunt mashup.

For my 6 year old, it was cool, he knows what the falcon is, and has a general idea of star wars and characters. He wasn't clamoring to go back on it however, preferring slinky dog. My wife liked it but found the controls somewhat confusing as she had never done flight simulators previously. I enjoyed the visuals and ride itself. I think 30-40 minute waits would be acceptable for additional rides, 60-70 minutes for first time experiences. Popularity will likely remain at 7 Dwarf level moving forward.

Overall, I thought the experience was cool for what it was, and would like to ride a few more times before passing final judgement. The ride suffers from 2 things: dependency on other riders if you want to "play the game", a poor pre-ride explanation with how to successfully interact with the ride. The ride scores well on theme immersion, ride mechanics, and ride duration.

I don't really know how to answer this question. We entered the FP queue. So we didn't get the full queue experience and associated wait times. As such we might be a bit biased. The fast pass queue does not spending a lot of time looking at the Falcon. You can see it a little, but it isn't quite as viewable as from the normal queue. As a result of the queue, it was an immediate placement into the preshow room, which was a great set up and nicely done. The first holding room is somewhat chaotic. The loading into the falcon is seriously cool. Upon the conclusion of the ride, the exit was somewhat unmarked and no one to direct you out.

My family was 2 pilots and a gunner. Another family was the second gunner and engineers. I feel that subsequent rides would yield better results with riders having the benefit of experience of what the attraction does and the story contained within. For the most part, our group spent more time looking out the front and treating it less than an interactive attraction. The video quality was superb and the voice prompts acceptable, but useless on younger riders. The activities for non pilots is button mashing. Those non-pilots who are short will havea harder time viewing the actino. The score/ranking somehow made it to my datapad which was nice, but I didn't use the datapad to pick up jobs or interact within the land, which I think is a big selling point for the land, kind of like a mini sorcerers of the magic kingdom / pirates treasure hunt mashup.

For my 6 year old, it was cool, he knows what the falcon is, and has a general idea of star wars and characters. He wasn't clamoring to go back on it however, preferring slinky dog. My wife liked it but found the controls somewhat confusing as she had never done flight simulators previously. I enjoyed the visuals and ride itself. I think 30-40 minute waits would be acceptable for additional rides, 60-70 minutes for first time experiences. Popularity will likely remain at 7 Dwarf level moving forward.

Overall, I thought the experience was cool for what it was, and would like to ride a few more times before passing final judgement. The ride suffers from 2 things: dependency on other riders if you want to "play the game", a poor pre-ride explanation with how to successfully interact with the ride. The ride scores well on theme immersion, ride mechanics, and ride duration.

@Quellman Thanks for the review. :thumbsup2

I think your review fits in with most of the reviews I’ve read about the ride. As it is now, unless you have traveling with a grouping of 4-6 people, it your experience can really be affected by who your paired with. It does kinda look like I ride that greatly benefits with a few rides to help you familiarize yourself with it.

One bit of advice I have read is if your fine riding alone the single rider line is usually the quickest way to go. Obviously it can vary greatly, but 5-10 minute waits for single rider is fairly common. Also, if your a party of two and you use the single rider line, there’s a good chance you can both ride together.

When I go to WDW I’m the fifth wheel of our group, so I can easily see myself riding it with the family for the first time and riding it again as a single rider.

Oh, OK. So you meant Smuggler's Run, not Millennium Force. Got it.

Oh, OK. So you meant Smuggler's Run, not Millennium Force. Got it.

I’m very disappointed in myself for not realizing you were being a smart🤬 and not actually asking about Smugglers Run! When reading your posts, as in mine, the first thing people should assume is we are being smart🤬! @supernova I apologize being so disrespectful after reading one of your posts.:rotfl:

No no, all done searching, just eight hours of "Send Anna and Elsa to talk it out", so likely just talking about all the searching.
Yeah, I was only kidding when I posted it. I wrapped up the 8-hour task some time ago and got the "thanks for playing" screen. With all the griping about how much searching characters were doing, it would have been apropos to have that also be the final task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter