Disney Magic Kingdoms

I actually had enough EC to build Guinevere in my IOS game right away. 1000 short in Windows (which I have been playing on DH’s computer until my new laptop gets delivered tomorrow.). But I got it done before bedtime. Still working on unicorns in Windows but working on the staff task in IOS.

Collecting the first staff for Ian, unlocks the staffs and the Little Mermaid side quests, starting with Sebastian.

Blazey has a task which also gives a staff.

Hard to put into words how disinterested I am in having Blue Shrek and his friends walking around my park. Won't be seeing the movie, so I don't much care about progressing through this one. Sitting at a total of 14 brooms because I can't be bothered searching around for them.

In other news, I'm one character away from being able to pack away my Star Wars attractions. Struggled to get Lady up to 3 just so I could send her and Tramp out in a 24-hour long storyline quest. Lovely.

Like others, I feel like the EC has been harder to come by this time around. I've clicked on brooms as I run across them but don't bother searching them out. Those prizes are LAME and there wasn't a progress prize set up for them. So other than the EC, nothing missed there.

Still can't get the dogs last token to drop. Absolutely a pain since it's now been 2 days. I wish I was nearly done with star wars, but the common token conflict with C3PO will end up running it for me. I need 700 crystals not counting the attraction enhancements to alleviate that conflict. Game loft did it on purpose.
Only 361 common tokens until Coco goes te way of the Dodo.

We did watch Frozen 2 this weekend since it released on D+. They probably should have not included any new characters. Maybe added 3 snowgies (as a single characters), the lizard, and the wind spirit (useful for pocohontas).

Just hit the time wall for welcoming Laurel... in 3.5 days. Guess it’s time to level characters.

Just gonna say it. It's been days of looking for those stupid ears. Lady now has 13 - I was at 11 for almost a week.

Not big on Gold Trophies mini events any way and leaderboard is very sub standard, but leader on my board 1 hour after starting had 204, how is that even possible. Not losing any sleep over this one lol.

Not big on Gold Trophies mini events any way and leaderboard is very sub standard, but leader on my board 1 hour after starting had 204, how is that even possible. Not losing any sleep over this one lol.
I totally agree. The I really just find the gold trophy event this time a nuisance. The prizes are *not* great and since EC seems to be running a bit lower than most events, I am going to skip the gold trophies unless they fall in my lap.

I totally agree. The I really just find the gold trophy event this time a nuisance. The prizes are *not* great and since EC seems to be running a bit lower than most events, I am going to skip the gold trophies unless they fall in my lap.

And seems even worse/crazier that some of the event characters it is an 8 hour event for getting a trophy. Other than over night why would one want to tie up an event character for 8 hours for one trophy vs going for level up items or something?

Seems even less worth it than normal trophy events

Officially just down to Just needing 10 ear hats for Rey and I’ll be done with all the Star Wars characters! Decided I didn’t want to wait around for Kylo, so I just spent the Elixir for his final 6 hats and started leveling him.

Trying to get Lady’s final collar so I can level her to 4 and send her off with Tramp on there 24 hour (?) mission. The funny thing is after struggling to get her stupid hats to welcome her, I’ve gotten the hats much quicker than her for every level once I welcomed her.

Planning on keeping all my Onward characters at level 4 until I can start collections, and welcome the mom. Really don’t like having so many characters ready to level and not, but don't want to worry about any conflict.

Officially just down to Just needing 10 ear hats for Rey and I’ll be done with all the Star Wars characters! Decided I didn’t want to wait around for Kylo, so I just spent the Elixir for his final 6 hats and started leveling him.

Trying to get Lady’s final collar so I can level her to 4 and send her off with Tramp on there 24 hour (?) mission. The funny thing is after struggling to get her stupid hats to welcome her, I’ve gotten the hats much quicker than her for every level once I welcomed her.

Planning on keeping all my Onward characters at level 4 until I can start collections, and welcome the mom. Really don’t like having so many characters ready to level and not, but don't want to worry about any conflict.
I went ahead and upgraded the brother to 5 yesterday and have almost finished his token grind for 6. I figure he will need to be 6 anyway and want to avoid token conflicts later. Might be too late to do it now and avoid conflicts. I thought that by finally welcoming Lady she would be ready for level 2 after a 24 hour welcome. Nope. No tokens. So that sucks. I just need 1 more hat on the storm trooper to continue the grind of crystals. The question is, are there actual token conflicts with non-kyber crystal items? If not, I'll continue leveling since I don't plan on getting another 300 kybers in short order. Just bb8, kylo and rey are at 8.

I went ahead and upgraded the brother to 5 yesterday and have almost finished his token grind for 6. I figure he will need to be 6 anyway and want to avoid token conflicts later. Might be too late to do it now and avoid conflicts. I thought that by finally welcoming Lady she would be ready for level 2 after a 24 hour welcome. Nope. No tokens. So that sucks. I just need 1 more hat on the storm trooper to continue the grind of crystals. The question is, are there actual token conflicts with non-kyber crystal items? If not, I'll continue leveling since I don't plan on getting another 300 kybers in short order. Just bb8, kylo and rey are at 8.
For Lady, it has taken forever to get Tokens for level 3, I still need two more collars. But plenty of time for her. Been using my window before Laurel to level some Nines to Ten. We will continue to see how Onward characters go and working on finishing my Star Wars characters that are left.

Got Barley & Colt to 5 and ready for 6, Blazey at 4 ready for 5 but I’m thinking I need to stock up the 20 sided so everyone is gonna sit where they are for a while until I learn what token conflicts Laurel creates. Guess it’s time to farm EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter