Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm still waiting for the last mantibore hat to drop. 0-4 last night. I've sent the police guy to upgrade to level 6 in the mean time per @supernova last update.

Star Wars is getting close to being done. I've been grinding lady to clear out the side quests, which I think I have done, so I'll add those characters in the upgrade queue, before the last 3 24 hour upgrades for the remaining coca folks. Time to toss their attractions out of the kingdom too!

I'm still waiting for the last mantibore hat to drop. 0-4 last night. I've sent the police guy to upgrade to level 6 in the mean time per @supernova last update.

Star Wars is getting close to being done. I've been grinding lady to clear out the side quests, which I think I have done, so I'll add those characters in the upgrade queue, before the last 3 24 hour upgrades for the remaining coca folks. Time to toss their attractions out of the kingdom too!

Similar here - I went to bed needing one more ear hat for her but then went 0 for 4 this morning so still waiting

I did get all of Coco done at least!

For the ravens, 11 every hours is suepr annoying, but seems to be one of the ones with a lot of leaderboards so not too hard to get a reasonable ranking - top 50 gets some gems and ruby chest so hoping to get that without too much work

I was able to level Manticore overnight and sent her on first quest this morning and now leveling Colt and Barley up for second Quest and got Manticore to 2.

Coco group already done and collecting for 9 for last 3 Star Wars characters and started leveling Lady characters up another round. So far going fine, did notice with leveling Manticore and Colt I have a lot of overlap for tokens for Onward characters now.

Last edited:
FYI, both Barley and Colt will need to be at Level 6 once you welcome the Manticore and after you complete her first quest.

Ok, Manticore is cooking right now, will be done around 5 pm. I'm hoping to have the tokens to get her to Level 2 immediately. I did scrape together the gems for the Tavern (no way I was going to have enough for either character) so Laurel can work on books, but I don't think I've finished the card decks yet. I'm playing this but doubt I'll be able to get Ian - oh, well. It's not "Coco," where I was ready to "move heaven and earth" :-):coughchoke::) to get Hector.

And yes whose stupid idea was it to do the ravens every hour!?! I'm doing shockingly ok and I'll take any gems I can get my hands on, but those few gems are the best I'm going to do.

Finally got the prompt to start collecting the remaining books. Home stretch!

Nice! I screwed up this event so much that I might be luck enough to collect my first book, tomorrow morning.:rotfl: Not sure what I was thinking about last week with my lack of leveling characters, but I should be able to get Laurel to level 6 which I think will let me start Collecting books? On a positive note, I’ll have Manticores 4 hour quest done In 2 hours. At least I didn’t screw that part of the event up (yet)

I’ve got Laurel at level 4, and have been collecting books ever since i built the Tavern. I think it’s the combination of Laurel + Tavern that gets you the early book task. (I also have not enchanted the Tavern, so that can’t be necessary.)

I’ve got Laurel at level 4, and have been collecting books ever since i built the Tavern. I think it’s the combination of Laurel + Tavern that gets you the early book task. (I also have not enchanted the Tavern, so that can’t be necessary.)

Yeah, I didn’t spend the gems on the Tavern. Of course if I knew that it helped as much as I’d does, I might have considered it? Not sure, but this might have been the first event that allows us to collect the final item for the final character , before you can collect for anyone else? It looks like you need to have multiple characters at level 6 to get the quest(s) that allow you to collect books with characters.

Yeah, I didn’t spend the gems on the Tavern. Of course if I knew that it helped as much as I’d does, I might have considered it? Not sure, but this might have been the first event that allows us to collect the final item for the final character , before you can collect for anyone else? It looks like you need to have multiple characters at level 6 to get the quest(s) that allow you to collect books with characters.

I think it was a bug. Under normal circumstances, they would have pushed an update when someone discovered it. There was a time once before where we were allowed to collect a token of some sort early, and they pushed an update. I forget which one, but we were commenting about how nice it was to collect a token for the next phase, while we were waiting on a time wall. But we aren't living in a world of normal circumstances.

I am farther ahead in my IOS game, and I had a task that should have been for complete collecting all the card decks, but I think it said guide books. So I think that was another bug that got through. I'll try to pay more attention when I get that far in my Windows game. I am doing the two part tasks before building the Path of Ravens there.

I actually wonder, if this will be the last event we have for awhile. Which, I'm okay with, we could use a break.

Laurel has been dropping books (or knives) for the longest time now. Finally all characters have opened the books for me.

Colt and Barley are my only ones at level 6 and all my characters are collecting books. I have Laurel at 5

My visitors to my Kingdom are suddenly much bigger since maybe an hour ago. Anyone’s else’s game have changed, actually quite funny like heads runny around.

My visitors to my Kingdom are suddenly much bigger since maybe an hour ago. Anyone’s else’s game have changed, actually quite funny like heads runny around.
I just had that happen to me as well. It is really weird.

Yep, that's all it is. So before you go submitting a help desk ticket, go back and read the comments last year at this time when people were legitimately annoyed that we were getting park benches every day for the month of April until us veterans had to remind them that it was April 1st. Ah, the gullible...

The big heads is probably the interns giving us something amusing for April Fools.

Oh good grief. I hate April Fools.

On the plus side, I've got 6 of 30 books for Ian and was stupid enough to work my way into the top 50 on the Ravens. (My downfall on Ian at this point is probably going to be a shortage of event currency.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter