Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wasn't one of those wondering. But now that I know, it doesn't make anymore sense than before. Don't sprites have something to do with fairies? There must be someone on here who's still playing with those lame Magic cards who can clarify. I figured it was a pun, and they made them drink cups or something, as a rather poor product placement. Is it Coke or Pepsi currently in the parks these days?

If you zoomed in you could see it looks like a tiny fairy carrying the cup - in the movie there is a biker gang of these tiny fairies (called sprites) that have a napoleon complex and pick fights with everyone. The main characters run into them at a quick mart at a gas station and they are getting food and beverages, including having to carry a giant (to them) cup

so nothing to do with Sprite the soda

So a lot like the Not-Pascal character they stuck into the Frozen II update, then.

Oh, way less screen time/significance than Not-Pascal. And way less than Pua from Moana, who I thought was barely used. Blazey is like someone said, hey, they should have a dog but it's a dragon! And that's where the idea stopped.

So a lot like the Not-Pascal character they stuck into the Frozen II update, then.

I wasn't one of those wondering. But now that I know, it doesn't make anymore sense than before. Don't sprites have something to do with fairies? There must be someone on here who's still playing with those lame Magic cards who can clarify. I figured it was a pun, and they made them drink cups or something, as a rather poor product placement. Is it Coke or Pepsi currently in the parks these days?
Oh, way less screen time/significance than Not-Pascal. And way less than Pua from Moana, who I thought was barely used. Blazey is like someone said, hey, they should have a dog but it's a dragon! And that's where the idea stopped.

Like @karly05 said just a fraction of the screen time of Pascal. I’d say Pascal probably had 3x or 4x the screen time and he had no business being one of the Frozen. Of course they used both of them because they’re cute and hoped they would become fan favorites.

Surprisingly, no product placement. Sadly it’s only Coke products in the parks. My family makes fun of me when I was researching what resorts had Coke FreeStyle machines a few months ago for our July trip. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to cancel for myself, but my brother’s family still might go. If I just had to worry about myself I’d be more likely to go, but work with my parents are in there early 70s and I work with my dad in a family business and don’t want to risk getting sick and passing it on to them.

OK, just so I don’t get called out for always being negative, I do like the fact that 6/7 Onward characters have 1 hour dice missions. What I don’t like and think is complete 🤬 is that 4 characters, including the Ian who doesn’t have a 1h mission, also have dice grouped into jobs ranging from 4-8 hours! The ONLY reason they do this is to make sure collecting is harder and takes longer. Basically makes all 4 of those jobs worthless, because your almost always gonna get a dice from them, so why not do the 1 hour version instead?

OK, just so I don’t get called out for always being negative, I do like the fact that 6/7 Onward characters have 1 hour dice missions. What I don’t like and think is complete 🤬 is that 4 characters, including the Ian who doesn’t have a 1h mission, also have dice grouped into jobs ranging from 4-8 hours! The ONLY reason they do this is to make sure collecting is harder and takes longer. Basically makes all 4 of those jobs worthless, because your almost always gonna get a dice from them, so why not do the 1 hour version instead?

I totally agree with this frustration. They should leave the dice as a 1 hour mission and designate the longer missions for the other tokens. Same goes for Star Wars. They can put C-3PO's crystal back to 1 hour now that the Onward event is over!!! It is bad enough that it takes months to churn all of these basic items because they have increased the requirements so drastically as of late.

I was really happy that they made several non-Lady-and-the-Tramp characters able to collect their common tokens. Was hoping that would be the same for Onward. Boo.

I was really happy that they made several non-Lady-and-the-Tramp characters able to collect their common tokens. Was hoping that would be the same for Onward. Boo.
I haven't had any trouble with collecting the spaghetti plates for Lady & the Tramp, and have been able to max out pretty quickly. Granted, none of the characters are above 7 yet, so it's not like I'm needing tons, but I feel pretty good about progressing.

I totally agree with this frustration. They should leave the dice as a 1 hour mission and designate the longer missions for the other tokens. Same goes for Star Wars. They can put C-3PO's crystal back to 1 hour now that the Onward event is over!!! It is bad enough that it takes months to churn all of these basic items because they have increased the requirements so drastically as of late.

I would be ok with it if the longer tasks could earn your more than one of the common tokens ... like do a 1 hour task to earn 1 of them or a 8 hour task to get 5 or something (or even if it is "uncommon" a chance at 5)

Sale on Merlin Elixir ends tomorrow so get your fodder into the cauldron. I've just resorted to spending it on some tokens. Might as well since I've got nothing to spend it on.

One word of caution, if they ever decide to do another land enchantment, you'll need decorations, attractions, trophies, and whatever else to get another magic wish bubble, so maybe keep some around.

Some tree thing just started too. Only first place gets the Oswald Hat Stand. Not going to fight the bots and cheaters on this one, so SKIP! Going to max out the parts for next time and move along.

New puzzle clues popping up. Lots of leaves visible in the border, so consensus is finally Pocahontas.

My thought when I saw the leaves. Then my Sis said she saw something on Instagram about new event "around the bend." Sounds like Poca for sure.

Good, says I, as I'm fine with just casually playing this one as I feel like it; don't care if I don't get everything. I can bet money right now that the Gem characters will be Meeko and Wiggins since they are the 2 I'd most want.

Oh and I pulled the Oogie Boogie Man from today's chest! Was hoping for Sally, but I'll take him.

I got the Broomstick Graveyard. I would have liked to have gotten Sally or Oglie Boogie character, as I am missing those two characters.

New puzzle clues popping up. Lots of leaves visible in the border, so consensus is finally Pocahontas.

I would’ve thought they’d save that for Thanksgiving. But I guess that’s around the time Halloween events end, and the promotion of the current holiday theatrical release begins.

Some tree thing just started too. Only first place gets the Oswald Hat Stand. Not going to fight the bots and cheaters on this one, so SKIP! Going to max out the parts for next time and move along.

Not going to lie. Big fan of Oswald. ...but they don’t even sell his hats anymore. I was lucky to finally meet him at DCA after he was a no show the day before, AND supposedly later was removed a month or two later from being a walkable meet and greet character altogether. Do they sell any of his merch anymore? I feel like this would be like introducing Duffy into the game, except for the fact that he’s epically HUGE overseas. At least that’s one good thing. I don’t have to overhear any more people at the parks ask who Oswald is. ...or Duffy.

I actually got the Mayor from today's chest. I was pretty shocked, lol.

5% chance of getting mayor. 25% chance of getting a parade float. ...got a bench.

yeah, saw that - making me not even want to try at all knowing only literally 1st place gets the hat stand. and other prices aren't worth much. Wish it was one of those where the hat stand was a progress reward not leaderboard one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter