Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know this is old but what are the purple and white stars on attractions I have packed away and no room for? I have yet to figure that out. Thanks!

I tell you three Beauty and Beast chests and three unneeded Decorations. Decorations should not even be in chests. I could use Gaston, send him to me Disney as a makeup prize. Lol. Gee!

That stinks! I was able to snag Chip and Be Our Guest. My BatB collection is complete!

That stinks! I was able to snag Chip and Be Our Guest. My BatB collection is complete!
I did from the Beauty and the Beast calendar chest the other day get the float so I did get something over the four chests besides the three decorations.

I know this is old but what are the purple and white stars on attractions I have packed away and no room for? I have yet to figure that out. Thanks!
It means those attractions are enchantable and you probably have enough tokens to enchant them.

This is what I got out of my chests too. I'm glad to have Chip (and the gems for completing the collection), but I did notice that Lefou's rope quest now has the chance of giving you a rose instead. That's a bit annoying.

I tell you three Beauty and Beast chests and three unneeded Decorations. Decorations should not even be in chests. I could use Gaston, send him to me Disney as a makeup prize. Lol. Gee!

That does stink! Many are the times my sister and I have said decorations should not be in chests!

I do not know where my good luck is coming from, but after getting Lumiere from the calendar chest, I tapped enough seeds for that chest and pulled Belle's House!

I missed the original event, so had only Beast, Cogsworth and the Beast's Castle before this week, which may have helped.

Just decor here, too. I agree it shouldn't be that way. I still need Be Out Guest, but instead got stuff for Merlin. :(

If I a following this convoluted mini event correctly, we are playing for early access for Pocahontas, who was set to be released on May 11th. By the time this nonsense is over, we'll be granted early access to a character who will now be seven days late. Got it.

If I a following this convoluted mini event correctly, we are playing for early access for Pocahontas, who was set to be released on May 11th. By the time this nonsense is over, we'll be granted early access to a character who will now be seven days late. Got it.
Early access for those players who are not far enough along In the story line. If you are an end game player, you can get the comfy costume as your reward.

Pocahontas is permanent content, right? I don’t intend to commit the time to get her through this mini-event. This is a 15 minutes per1day distraction for me and the event appears to be hours a day- logging in a dozen times a day or so- just not willing or able to do that.

Pocahontas is permanent content, right? I don’t intend to commit the time to get her through this mini-event. This is a 15 minutes per1day distraction for me and the event appears to be hours a day- logging in a dozen times a day or so- just not willing or able to do that.
I focused on getting the Beauty and the Beast chests, that occurred before I started playing and still need Gaston, and have not even focused on the Leader Board. I will get what ever I can when I can be on and not worrying about anything else.

I focused on getting the Beauty and the Beast chests, that occurred before I started playing and still need Gaston, and have not even focused on the Leader Board. I will get what ever I can when I can be on and not worrying about anything else.
Have the hat, don't care about the backpack, and the scrolls have proven useless for me. I am going milestone only.

I don’t know how you came to that conclusion, I go on once every 4 hours during the day for about 2-3 minute a piece.

Last night, I got the Crabs chest and pulled Be Our Guest. I really feel for all the people pulling stupid decorations and I really wish I knew the secret of my Magic Touch so I could share it. I swear I am never this lucky in "real life."

By the end of today, I should have the Birds chest. If I pull Gaston's Tavern out of this one, it may be time to buy a lottery ticket.

Pulled the Float from my last BatB chest. I am good with that.

Now I can put back some concession stands in my new BatB Land. Off to run a Parade!

ETA: Turns out the Float can give tokens for Lumiere, so :thumbsup2

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter