Disney Magic Kingdoms

Princess and the Frog mini-event going today. Best milestone prize is at collecting 2 shadow spirits (another PatF Legendary chest). Leaderboard prizes include resource chests and attraction enchantment chests, as well as Legendary blueprints for the top 3.

Jessie (60 min), Donald (60 min), and Louis (10 sec) capture the Shadow Spirits once you've made 2 Lanterns and 1 Lotus Candle.

Lanterns (Epic):
Bo Peep, Zurg, Naveen, Charlotte, and Eudora all have tasks.

Lotus Candle:
Mickey Mouse, Sarge, Tiana, Dr. Facilier, and Mama Odie all have tasks.

Event ends 6 days from the start.

Dont need anything so not trying much.

I got Charlotte, who basically will be a magic gatherer and that's it, because she can't get any of her own tokens at Level 1.

Princess and the Frog mini-event going today. Best milestone prize is at collecting 2 shadow spirits (another PatF Legendary chest). Leaderboard prizes include resource chests and attraction enchantment chests, as well as Legendary blueprints for the top 3.

Jessie (60 min), Donald (60 min), and Louis (10 sec) capture the Shadow Spirits once you've made 2 Lanterns and 1 Lotus Candle.

Lanterns (Epic):
Bo Peep, Zurg, Naveen, Charlotte, and Eudora all have tasks.

Lotus Candle:
Mickey Mouse, Sarge, Tiana, Dr. Facilier, and Mama Odie all have tasks.

Event ends 6 days from the start.
And the prizes are total crap. Frees me up for the next six days.

Same. Not working too hard on this one the next few days.

I just want the 2nd chest. Would love to get Mama Odie's Tree (only PATF attraction I'm missing), but would be very happy to get Charlotte or Facilier.

Hit top milestone today, top of my current leader board. Next highest is 12. Hoping they take notice and stop at 20 also, but we’ll see.

Hit top milestone today, top of my current leader board. Next highest is 12. Hoping they take notice and stop at 20 also, but we’ll see.

IMO, the progression milestones are garbage, like so many of these mini events any more, so I’m just casually playing it. How did you get to 20so quickly? We’re your drop rates that good, or did you spend Elixir to but them?

Speaking of drop rates, they really need to dO something because I find rarely level and drop rates incredibly inconsistent.Think I’m at 7 spirts right now, but with limited play yesterday I was getting an EPIC lantern 3/4 times and today I’m 1/4 at best.

IMO, the progression milestones are garbage, like so many of these mini events any more, so I’m just casually playing it. How did you get to 20so quickly? We’re your drop rates that good, or did you spend Elixir to but them?

Speaking of drop rates, they really need to dO something because I find rarely level and drop rates incredibly inconsistent.Think I’m at 7 spirts right now, but with limited play yesterday I was getting an EPIC lantern 3/4 times and today I’m 1/4 at best.
Noticed that when I first sent my characters out for collection. I waited the four hours and didn't get any lanterns back. Then after finally being able to collect two, I got my first spirit, saw the awful prizes, and put the characters and buildings back into storage. Done.

I noticed the horrible drop rate and did not need anything so just playing this one very casual.

I noticed the horrible drop rate and did not need anything so just playing this one very casual.
I think they are epic or something for the lanterns. I'll be happy to collect them and ma them out for the next time they show up in an event somewhere

I powered through with elixir (I’m sitting on 210,000) in hopes players would notice “hmmm, the person in first has been stopped at 20. Ooooooooh, because there’s no point in going passed that. I can stop too.” but I checked just now and someone went to 22. Unfortunate. Wish you could still modify your name in iOS to spread the “ties mean everyone wins” gospel.

Hit the first milestone and got Prince Naveen. Short term: this gives me another character that can potentially collect lanterns (now at three). Medium term: I've got my second consecutive Princess and the Frog character that's going to be collecting only magic for awhile, as both have at least two tokens I can't collect for (including the common token!). Long term: I've already fished two characters out of that legendary chest, so that can't be bad!

As far as the milestones, I'm still in the stage where more magic is good, so I don't hate the hot dog concession, and if I push/get lucky, I think I can hit the blueprints milestone. The soda concession's out of reach without burning most of my elixir, and I don't have much as California Screamin' doesn't have its Thrill Zones unlocked quite yet, and I'm double-checking that I'm meeting requirements there before conjuring up more elixir.

My leaderboard, it looks like I'll comfortably sit in the 101-300 range barring something wildly unforeseen the next four days (I woke up 133rd).

This is my first time posting on this thread in a looooonnnggg time because like many, I have found the game more annoying and less fun in the past year or so (yet I‘m still playing...) I still don’t get why they could create the whole new Star Wars area yet couldn’t open up the rest of Frontierland...

Anyway, my actual question is for those of you have been playing since the beginning like me, do you actually level up your buildings? Unless the characters are relatively new, all my characters have been at Level 10 for a long time. So there’s really no point in leveling a building so it can drop a Rex ear hat that I don’t need. But at the same time it annoys me to no end that half of my buildings have a level up icon above them. Not to mention I have all of those stupid tokens just sitting there. But I also don’t want to waste tokens if I may need them in the future, especially if I go on a tear and just start leveling old buildings.

So what do people do??????

This is my first time posting on this thread in a looooonnnggg time because like many, I have found the game more annoying and less fun in the past year or so (yet I‘m still playing...) I still don’t get why they could create the whole new Star Wars area yet couldn’t open up the rest of Frontierland...

Anyway, my actual question is for those of you have been playing since the beginning like me, do you actually level up your buildings? Unless the characters are relatively new, all my characters have been at Level 10 for a long time. So there’s really no point in leveling a building so it can drop a Rex ear hat that I don’t need. But at the same time it annoys me to no end that half of my buildings have a level up icon above them. Not to mention I have all of those stupid tokens just sitting there. But I also don’t want to waste tokens if I may need them in the future, especially if I go on a tear and just start leveling old buildings.

I do not level buildings unless it is a new character group that I have tokens for or if not and I want to get rid of the annoying icons and have nothing to level that will help me. But what I found for the most part you don’t get tokens much for the new characters building. Lol

I level up only to get rid of the icons and in hopes that it will give some sort of benefit in the future.

I did miss a little of the live stream but this is what I have! Update 42
New tower challenge coming on ? (missed when this is coming out)
Owl is the character to get in this one.
No longer having a feature characters collection.
You can buy Beast and his castle, Aladdin and streets of Agrabah, Rabbit and his house.
There is a full team bonus and now you can purchase multiple tokens at once with maleficent coins.
No land update but there is good news coming for update 43 live stream. I am going to have to redecorate again to see if I can fit more than what I have out.
There is a new newsletter to sign up for, I know @supernova is very excited for this!

I did miss a little of the live stream but this is what I have! Update 42
New tower challenge coming on ? (missed when this is coming out)
Owl is the character to get in this one.
No longer having a feature characters collection.
You can buy Beast and his castle, Aladdin and streets of Agrabah, Rabbit and his house.
There is a full team bonus and now you can purchase multiple tokens at once with maleficent coins.
No land update but there is good news coming for update 43 live stream. I am going to have to redecorate again to see if I can fit more than what I have out.
There is a new newsletter to sign up for, I know @supernova is very excited for this!

I grabbed a little more information (edited after listening again with a pause button):

Event starts on Thursday, July 16th as predicted.

Chapter 1:
Featured Character: Mickey
Helper Collections: Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Cinderella, WALL-E

Chapter 2
Featured Character: Aladdin (available in the Tower Event Shop)
Helpers: Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Toy Story, Tangled, Cinderella, Dumbo, Goofy

The hint dropped: Merryweather is a big help in this event.

Chapter 3
Featured Character: Tigger
Helpers: Winnie the Pooh, Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp

Characters available for prizes: Beast, Aladdin, Rabbit

Refresh Token MIssion listed:
Character (Level)
[Attraction]
MIssion (Duration)Token Conflicts
Carpet (2)
[Streets of Agrabah]
Drift about the Stalls (2h)Jasmine, Genie, Tigger
Mrs. Potts (2)
[Beast's Castle]
Check on Cupboard (4h)Chip Potts, Mushu, Pleakley
Buzz Lightyear (4)
[Pizza Planet]
Pizza Party (6h)Daisy, Mike Wazowski, Sully, General Hux
Tinker Bell (4)
[Pixie Hollow]
Take Stock of Lost Things (6h)Mike Wazowski, Celia, Jock, Genie, Cheshire Cat
Jessie (2)
[Al's Toy Barn]
Hoedown at Al's Toy Barn (8h)Hamm, Lumiere, Jasmine, March Hare, Finn

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter