Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yep and the unnecessary chapter 1/2/3 time walls really adds to it. While still repetitive, if I could be buying Owl hats and/or glasses right now it would feel like we’re still accomplishing something. Instead we still have to wait almost 3 days for chapter two, just so they can build 3 “challanges” into the TC.
Exactly. Those idiots felt the need to prolong these events by building the time walls into the Tower Challenges, too.

Exactly. Those idiots felt the need to prolong these events by building the time walls into the Tower Challenges, too.

I’m just glad I have 1275 gems saved up. Gonna spend as much of it as I need to so I can place in the top 150 and get Maleficant hat stands for all 3 chapters! :thumbsup2 That sounds like a good idea, right?

I’m just glad I have 1275 gems saved up. Gonna spend as much of it as I need to so I can place in the top 150 and get Maleficant hat stands for all 3 chapters! :thumbsup2 That sounds like a good idea, right?
Lol, you know you need those hat stands to sell to Merlin. The person at the top my Leaderboard is almost to 68,000 points. Don’t want to know what they are doing to level so quick. Think I am at about 890.

Lol, you know you need those hat stands to sell to Merlin. The person at the top my Leaderboard is almost to 68,000 points. Don’t want to know what they are doing to level so quick. Think I am at about 890.

My leaders at 60K and think I’m at 33K. Currently in the top 150, but not gonna sweat over staying there or not. They have to be using gems speeding up their times, but not sure how they’re getting the refresh tokens they’d need? Only possible logic in spending gems to speed up the processs is to get characters or buildings you don’t have.

I agree! I just bought all 25 books at once. Maybe the new batch of interns actually play this game :rotfl2:

I should bookmark my post the next time someone accuses me of only being negative about the game. Got admit, it did feel weird typing it though.:rotfl2:

Why would he sell them to Merlin? Think of all the magic they will produce every six hours.

I agree! I just bought all 25 books at once. Maybe the new batch of interns actually play this game :rotfl2:
We've been mentioning the need for that improvement for a while. Maybe they hired a third intern to comb old online posts? It certainly did help.

Well, my game decided it's not in the mood to show ads anymore, which is going to hurt quite a bit. Got the ticket into support, but it's been like this all day. :(

I pulled Roo from the Pooh chest! I needed Tigger, but I'm happy to have a character.

I'm probably going to splurge 60 gems on an Aladdin chest in hopes of getting another character who can help with this chapter. I'm pretty sure Owl is a lost cause but I'm still going to do what I can.

I pulled Winnie the Pooh from my chest this morning! He will be barely more than zero help with Owl (I don't have a way to level him without elixir), but I'm glad to pull a Legendary from the chest. :)

Ugh, my game froze and when I restarted it the whole Tower Event stuff is just gone

That seems not ideal

Sometimes when I open the game, event stuff is not showing, but if I close and reopen, it's there. This isn't the first event I've had that issue with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter