Disney Magic Kingdoms

I realize it’s not a change they’d actually make, but if instead of a specific character, the chapter reward was a sapphire chest, resulting in either a random unlocked character or gem reward, end game players would have some incentive to actually care. As it stands now, I play just enough to earn the EC to unlock the character and then lose all interest in the tower challenge.

Also, my stockpile of cocoa sits at 39, so let’s not pretend earning them is some arduous task that makes the game unplayable and they need carrying over.

I realize it’s not a change they’d actually make, but if instead of a specific character, the chapter reward was a sapphire chest, resulting in either a random unlocked character or gem reward, end game players would have some incentive to actually care. As it stands now, I play just enough to earn the EC to unlock the character and then lose all interest in the tower challenge.

Also, my stockpile of cocoa sits at 39, so let’s not pretend earning them is some arduous task that makes the game unplayable and they need carrying over.
I'm at 72 right now, and over half way to the final milestone prize. Cannot recall if I have a Tigger hat stand yet or if this a newly-created prize. Once that hits, there's nothing more to really do. Can't see myself scrambling to earn a paltry 7 or so gems at the end of this event.

I clearly need to set up a GoFundMe type page but with cocoa. :)

Not having Tigger hurts, and I suspect I'll run out of cocoa to keep the pace with 30K for the Tigger stand. It doesn't help that my highest possible combined level for this round is 24.

That being said, this event is going better than I could have imagined. Comfortably gotten all the older characters and attractions, and getting at least 4 gems from the EC conversion.

I'm at 72 right now, and over half way to the final milestone prize. Cannot recall if I have a Tigger hat stand yet or if this a newly-created prize. Once that hits, there's nothing more to really do. Can't see myself scrambling to earn a paltry 7 or so gems at the end of this event.
I am surprised I have 60 something Cocoas because I am usually scrambling for them but I have most of these characters so have not had to use very many. Welcoming Owl now, so only working toward the Tigger hat stand as well.

I was surprised to see I can only level Owl by buying more tokens with EC points. I will wait until this TC is over.

I was surprised to see I can only level Owl by buying more tokens with EC points. I will wait until this TC is over.
Might as well use the EC points to purchase the different tokens. This will be less you have to do later. The EC won't carry over, so if you don't use it, you just lose the opportunity to start leveling Owl. I would use the EC points on the the more "expensive" tokens since the cheapest one will eventually be the common token to collect.

With the Tower Challenge, I do not recall if any of the left over EC will convert to gems. If someone can confirm, then that may be an option if low on gems.

If you are still working on Princess and the Frog, then you must have hit a time warp in your game!

:rotfl:Coulda sworn I typed Hercules, but I had read something about the PatF Splace Mountain overlay, right before typing it.

Need 2 more Raccoon hates, not buying any, and I’ll be down to just Hercules characters

Pretty bummed to see another TC at the end of the month. As a long time player, I find them pretty boring with just one character as the reward at the end.

Same here! Although I’m more bothered by the “quick turnaround” between events than the TC. Would feel the same way if it was an event.

I find the TC give me time to catch up on the characters from the last event so I don’t mind much. Only take some attention not all.

Trying to take that approach also. TCs are a good way to build up my common Hercules items and will probably focus on the other items between the TC.

I’m sorry, maybe I’m remembering wrong, but hasn’t that been the case?

Might as well use the EC points to purchase the different tokens. This will be less you have to do later. The EC won't carry over, so if you don't use it, you just lose the opportunity to start leveling Owl. I would use the EC points on the the more "expensive" tokens since the cheapest one will eventually be the common token to collect.

With the Tower Challenge, I do not recall if any of the left over EC will convert to gems. If someone can confirm, then that may be an option if low on gems.

Yep, exactly what I plan to do too. Don’t recall any kind of conversation, but I think they give all of us a pity gem? I’ll have no problem getting Owl to level 2, but think his cost will be too high to get to 3. Will purchase as many items as I can though.

I always forget every TC, but which of the 3 items can we ignore because it doesn’t carry over?

Happens every time with the TC. I think we usually get the character to level 2, and then level 3 is unattainable based on the token requirements vs the paltry event currency we can earn. Once the character is at 2, it's just build up to get a few gems at the end during the conversion.

Happens every time with the TC. I think we usually get the character to level 2, and then level 3 is unattainable based on the token requirements vs the paltry event currency we can earn. Once the character is at 2, it's just build up to get a few gems at the end during the conversion.

I don’t mind the high EC cost to level an EC character, but wish they would let us buy more of the items. I hate having extra EC that I can’t spend because they won’t let us buy more.

Perhaps blending Space Mountain and Splash Mountain might work for Disney. I'd ride Splace Mountain!

I would do, imagine being it the dark and not knowing when you were gonna get wet! Splash Mountain is one of the rides I think my nieces have never rode and I know they’d like. There mom hates water rides, so they’re convinced they’d hate it to.

I don’t mind the high EC cost to level an EC character, but wish they would let us buy more of the items. I hate having extra EC that I can’t spend because they won’t let us buy more.
You're right. The attractions and chests allow us to build above the token limit, so why not allow us to burn the useless event currency on tokens that we can use towards future level-ups? Oh, right. Because it makes sense. Which is why Gameloft wouldn't implement that. Hopefully they are still reading these boards and are taking notes. Enjoy the free suggestions, interns.

Well at least I'll be able to get owl to level 2 and hang out there this time around. Scoop up the 1 gem EC exchange rate. Hercules characters leveling seems to have shifted to a crawl.

I am on track to just get Owl tonight on iOS, so I am happy about that. Windows I rarely have a chance, but continue to play casually on my desktop when I can. Since there was no way I was going to come close to Owl in Windows, I decided to gamble on a Winnie the Pooh chest (I have not "gambled" in ages) and I ended up getting CHRISTOPHER ROBIN! Woo hoo!

Well at least I'll be able to get owl to level 2 and hang out there this time around. Scoop up the 1 gem EC exchange rate. Hercules characters leveling seems to have shifted to a crawl.
Don't forget to buy the tokens, at least. I'll forego the one gem if it means sending characters out for a few less tokens later on.

Man that gem exchange rate is pathetic!!! 27000 EC = 7 gems. Cheapskates.

Maybe on the next TC I'll have enough of the right characters to make a real run at the reward character.

Hey All, I broke my phone! When I went to install Kingdoms again; my progress didn't come up when I logged into my facebook like usual. I contacted game support and they told me a couple times that they found my Level 54 game save file; and have sent it to my device -- all I am to do is reload the app; and I should receive a pop-up to load the save file? To no avail . . . I seriously have a chain with 20 emails in it where they keep saying "I have loaded the save file; you'll recieve a pop up" . . . this has been going for like 5-6 days now? Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Any success? I saw a post from 2017 that looks like this is not going to happen... TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter