Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just started the 12 hpur welcome on Yzma. From right here at the DVC Lounge in Epcot...
Did you shift your dates? I thought you were planning a December trip again.

I decided to cash in to Merlin some of my hundreds of benches and light posts for the extra 25% elixir. So with about 164k elixir, I went on a token buying spree. I'm essentially just now just finishing the Hercules gang to level 10.
Owl is collecting for 7.
Gord collecting for 3.
Kuzco collecting for 5
Pacha collecting for 7
sluggishly collecting for Yzma.
I didn't buy Kronk with Gems but did shell out for parade slot number 5 finally and added the Float to help with tokens that way. Probably cheaper to get tokens with the float than hoping to enchant an attraction or the 500 gems from Kronk.

I also only collected enough trophies from the minievent to get the 200 milestone and packed the buildings and characters away. Don't need the sad offerings on a leaderboard, which I will still end in top 40 despite not collecting for over half the event. Also, I think a week event is really sad. Might be good for those who are new and don't have many characters to collect with. But offers nothingfor older players like myself.

It'll be nice to see what is next. I suspect it'll be a return to a normal event. Maybe Frankenweenie. I sure could use the fall decorations in my park.

Once Yzma completes her second Level 2 task, you build her lair for 12 hours.

I would just like getting llama potions so I can welcome Yuma.

My daughter was out at Magic Kingdom on Saturday and made comments that at 50 percent occupancy it still felt too closed in for her trying to keep social distance from others with her family. They were enjoying the fall or Halloween decorations or something. Lol

I’ve had all of Yzma‘s potions for days now but stuck at 11/14 ear hats. I’m going 2 or 3 days with no drops and then collecting 2 in one collect. Hoping to start welcoming her mid week?

My daughter was out at Magic Kingdom on Saturday and made comments that at 50 percent occupancy it still felt too closed in for her trying to keep social distance from others with her family. They were enjoying the fall or Halloween decorations or something. Lol
I was there on Saturday too. Crowds are definitely returning, unfortunately. Far cry from what I experienced back in August, just one short month earlier.

And sadly, only a fraction of the typical fall decore.

Anyone know how many relics before you cap out? I have 534 Mickey and 437 Disney Parks. Hoping im getting to the end of pulling those in chests.

I have 516 Mickey, and 603 Disney Parks. It seems like they are never ending. (I also have over 400 each of Alice in Wonderland and Wreck It Ralph).

And yet somehow I'm still sitting at ZERO Emperor's New Groove tokens.
I have also not seen a single one from Emperor’s New Groove.

Also, add me to the 0 token club. Sadly not surprised that the case, but surprised that were not seeing any $$$ offers to get some. Has anyone seen any offers since they added TENG? Is there any way for us to get them? Do any of the gem/$$$ chests offer them?

I have 516 Mickey, and 603 Disney Parks. It seems like they are never ending. (I also have over 400 each of Alice in Wonderland and Wreck It Ralph).

I believe it takes 475 per attraction (by level its 15, 30, 60, 120 & 250) (aside from Mickey’s Fun wheel which is 5, 10, 20, 30, 50) to max out for all of those collections.

mickey & friends has 10 + Fun wheel, parks has 2, Alice & Wreck it Ralph each have 5.

Also, add me to the 0 token club. Sadly not surprised that the case, but surprised that were not seeing any $$$ offers to get some. Has anyone seen any offers since they added TENG? Is there any way for us to get them? Do any of the gem/$$$ chests offer them?
I have not seen any Buys or Chest offers myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter