Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same for me. My sleeping patterns have changed over the years. Use to wake up throughout the night all the time, but now I have problems getting to sleep, sleep well for a few hours and wake up/sleep for about 2-3 hours before I finally get up for the day. With the weather getting colder though, my dog now decides to wake me up at around 4am this week.

🤬 Just realized I didn’t send my the character out a this morning! Currently at 43/50 so looks like I gonna end up 1 short tonight. Thinking I’ll probably spend a few gems speed up one character just so I can get that last character sent out before I go to bed. Would be nice to wake up to a new character.
I'm at 47, but it sounds like we're both fine. I should have her by the morning. Then I can have fun struggling to level her up.

I'm at 47, but it sounds like we're both fine. I should have her by the morning. Then I can have fun struggling to level her up.
I am at 45 with my three out coming back at midnight. Looks like I will welcome Shock sometime tomorrow and start the struggle of leveling her up.

I got the Haunted Mansion ears stand in my sapphire chest, which I was certainly not expecting! I hope I can make it to the end and get Shock. Huge NBC fan here, so I’ve been grinding for this event in particular and coughed up the cost of buying Lock at the start.

Woke up to Shock this morning. And believe me, it was no shock to find that she was immediately useless to me. Sure, I'm probably just maxed out on a token or something, but still...

i woke up to Shock as well this morning and yes she is only good for Magic earning, if I needed that. I am still working on the Sapphire chest, but on the road today so won’t be watching as much.

Anyone else not getting prompts to watch videos for gems or happiness? It's apparently been a known issue for some time, but just started for me about two days ago which seems so random. I'm getting close to being done with this game between the nearly-impossible events, inability to collect extra gems, and limiting happiness wishes to characters you have out and already doing other tasks.

Yeah, Shock went directly into storage, very fun addition. Happy to see I also have another chance this weekend to not get the Bride from a chest.

edit: today's two-device trial run yielded no Bride after 25 chest/2,500 gems. Whatever. We'll see if I even test it again this weekend.

Last edited:
No Shock for me, and I actually wanted her. I should have started collecting/using Elixirs from the start to get the stuff for the shadows, but I didn't. I spent the gems on Lock at the start (ouch, but I'm an old NBC girl and wanted him), and had no trouble with the Sapphire chest (although it was a bust, just a dr f hat stand).

Hopefully they will eventually put Shock in the Nightmare chest and I'll have rebuilt my gems to where I can try for her there.

I should get Shock later today. Don't forget to gather the lanterns and lotus flowers to carry over to the next event and don't forget that the time change overnight (in the US) will impact the event end time tomorrow.

Currently debating how many gems I am willing to blow to try and get Shock.... or just giving up and hope to get her in a chest later.
I am missing a handful of characters though since GL ticked me off and I stopped trying. To GL surprise the world didn’t stop turning although the completionist in me hates missing characters.

I should get Shock later today. Don't forget to gather the lanterns and lotus flowers to carry over to the next event and don't forget that the time change overnight (in the US) will impact the event end time tomorrow.
Are you able to please elaborate on the next event that we will need this items for? I feel like perhaps I missed an announcement somewhere!

Are you able to please elaborate on the next event that we will need this items for? I feel like perhaps I missed an announcement somewhere!

They reuse these tapper games for different events and the items you have leftover will carry over to the new one. So, when I started this event, I had some leftover from the last time it was used, which was a Princess and the Frog event, I believe. So, no idea when they will get used again, but they probably will.

Anyone else not getting prompts to watch videos for gems or happiness? It's apparently been a known issue for some time, but just started for me about two days ago which seems so random. I'm getting close to being done with this game between the nearly-impossible events, inability to collect extra gems, and limiting happiness wishes to characters you have out and already doing other tasks.
No gems with video ads for me either for 3 days. Wish they'd fix it soon.

Is Shock the most useless character in the game or what? She is at level 2 but still doesn't collect tokens... Hopefully this will change at a higher level?

One good thing about leveling these new NBC characters is that I don't have to worry about the common token. I think most of us already have a surplus of them from the building enchantment reserve, and that makes things so much easier...

Swept 1st in all leaderboards (pleasantly surprised to have tied on 2 of them, shout outs to Barbara J, whoever you are) this was my haul from the chests:

Magic: 19,111
Happiness: 18
Gem: 3

Attractions
Haunted Mansion

Tokens
Muse Vases: 10
Pumpkin: 12
Game of fates: 6
Snowflake: 6
Map: 4
Llama potion: 1
Kuzco Crown: 2
Barrel mask: 3
Barrel ears: 3
Lock mask: 2

Relic tokens
Mickey: 22
Alice: 34
Coco: 17
Bambi: 6
Star Wars: 18
Nightmare: 5
Frozen: 8
Wreck It Ralph: 10
Lady & The Tramp: 2
Disney parks: 2
Toy story: 1
Hercules: 1
Peter Pan: 1
Pirates: 1
Onward: 1

Blueprint
Common: 19
Uncommon: 13
Rare: 10
Epic: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!