Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yes, more help with the parades would be appreciated. I tried to assign 2 floats because a hint says more floats = better, but it wouldn't let me assign more than one. How do you do 2?

You have to unlock the second assignment. I think it took jewels.

What do the parades do? I've sent 4 around and have not noticed any type of difference in anything, I could be wrong though. TIA!

ETA: I know you get the things they say you get when the parade is over, but I thought it had something to do with crowd happiness?

Parades get you random things, sometimes magic, sometimes jewels, and sometimes the items needed to upgrade characters.

Yup, I can't assign more than one as well but the other thing I wanted to ask is if anyone has been able to watch advertisements for more gems? It keeps telling me to do it (when in the parade screen), but when I click on it to watch them, it tells me that I have no more videos at this time....BUT I have never even been able to watch one.
you need to have characters from multiple sets to have more parade floats. Like having a toy story character will unlock the toy story float. After you pay 5(I think?) gems you unlock a slot to add another float so when it's parade time you tap each float to add it.

As far as the vids for gems, it's geo locked to only America so if your outside of America that's why, if you not then they probably don't have any sponsors for this game yet

Question! How can you send Jessie to Yodel at Al's Toy Barn? That's not an option. I've sent her to yodel and I've sent her to Al's Toy Barn and nothing seems to be working to achieve that activity for the quest.

Question! How can you send Jessie to Yodel at Al's Toy Barn? That's not an option. I've sent her to yodel and I've sent her to Al's Toy Barn and nothing seems to be working to achieve that activity for the quest.

Sounds like we're in the same place in the game. I am now wondering if I didn't scroll down far enough on Woody's options.

I can't remember exactly what that task is titled, but if you click on Jessie's quest button and then click to send her to yodel- it should bring up all of her tasks- it will be the first task and will be in bold lettering (whereas the other tasks will not be bold). Hope that helps. I was confused too because it's not titled that way but I clicked the first one and it worked.

been playing about a week and totally addicted! Waiting to see what to do about Pete and Zurg. I just keep following the quests hoping eventually it will turn into something. Almost have Soldier woken up than hoping something will happen!

I am struggling to see my son's, we are both on game centre and are 'friends' on there. any clues?

I can't remember exactly what that task is titled, but if you click on Jessie's quest button and then click to send her to yodel- it should bring up all of her tasks- it will be the first task and will be in bold lettering (whereas the other tasks will not be bold). Hope that helps. I was confused too because it's not titled that way but I clicked the first one and it worked.

It's the one about Making Plans at Al's Toy Barn. It takes 2 hours.

Welcome All!

This is a place to ask and provide tips and tricks to progress in the new Disney Magic Kingdoms online game.

Ask and advise away!!!

Can I just ask about what is allowed and what isn't? I don't want to cheat, but I would like a clearer understanding of the rules and such. I went on a another page and it was all about how to cheat and get gems.

my biggest tip is when tapping on an attracting/concession be sure to only tap once!! =_= I've lost like 10 gems because I tapped twice and guess what's right under my finger after the first tap? The "use gems to finish this task" button.

That happened to me too. I've been careful not to spend the money and put in a support ticket asking that it be reversed. I doubt I'll get my money back but maybe if enough people complain, they'll move the button, or add a confirmation. It not an accident that it's set up that way. I ran into the same issue on the only other game I play. They added the confirmation option after a concert effort by the players to complain and lodge support tickets.

I have been playing for a week (with dh also) and just hit level 13. The hardest thing seems to be earning the required "magic" to proceed with each step.

I'm with others on the parade thing-seems like I got ripped off on that one. I have two floats and sent it around for 550 in hopes of earning gems and trinkets. All I got was a set of Mickey ears and some magic, less than I spent. Not 1 gem. :(

Ditto to the pp about the bolder task to send Jessie to yodel at the toy barn. I had waited to upgrade her just to get the yodel feature, only to find out that was not it. :/

my biggest tip is when tapping on an attracting/concession be sure to only tap once!! =_= I've lost like 10 gems because I tapped twice and guess what's right under my finger after the first tap? The "use gems to finish this task" button.

Grr! I didn't even realize I had done this. I went to my game, I had had 43 gems, now I'm at 37. I had thought some of my houses gave me a lot of magic. :/

Almost have Soldier woken up than hoping something will happen!

Not much:/ he just finished he first quest, but has to be unlocked to level 2 to do next quest. :mad:

This morning I was able to wake up or whatever the area in front of Tomorrowland. My issue is why does it take so long to do everything? Seriously, 8 hours to open up a section of park. It cost over 5000 magic - maybe that's the key.

I've been playing & find it fun & a nice distraction. Can't think of any new tips not already mentioned, maybe just keep track of the tasks that take 2 characters and not to keep assigning both to separate tasks so they'll both be freed up at the same time to do the buddy task. Seems like I kept sending Woody off forgetting I needed him for some buddy tasks with Jessie.

My issue is why does it take so long to do everything? Seriously, 8 hours to open up a section of park. It cost over 5000 magic - maybe that's the key.
So, it lasts I guess & drives us crazy trying to get through it! I just can't see little kids playing it at all for lack of patience.

Goofys Hat. I need this to level him up from 1, but I just can't seem to get it. Aside from spending gems, is it one of the items you can get from tasks?

Help! My problem is the game has stopped giving me story progressing tasks for Mickey and Goofy! I've opened up the California Screamin', but can't open the areas around it because they say "complete more of Goody Quests", but I'm level 14 and haven't gotten a Goofy quest since I was around level 11! I keep getting Toy Story quests and have unlocked Sarge, Bo Beep, and Hamm.

I find you don't always get quests for all the characters. Currently, I am getting Toy Story and Tinkerbell quests. I am assuming I will get more Goofy quests after I have Bo Peep or perhaps Pixie Hollow finishes building.

Any thoughts on if they plan to expand the character groups in the game? I would love if they offered Lilo & Stitch and Frozen characters to unlock. I'm on level 14, and completely addicted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!