Disney Magic Kingdoms

On the defeat evil pete quest, it shows I've defeated him 5/5 times but won't do anything. Anyone else have this problem? How can I advance that task!?!

I had the same problem, and have called Gameloft. Apparently this is a widespread issue. You have to call and have your game reverted back to before the quest and do it over again. No fair!

i am on level 14, mickey is level 5, goofy is level 5, woody is level 5, hamm is level 1, jessie is level 3, and tink is level 3. i have played all of the quests for both mickey and goofy but have yet been given another quest for either of them for a while. i haven't even done anything about pete yet because it hasn't come up. and its asking me to build daisy's diner and i can't because its not unlocked because i haven't defeated pete yet. i dont know if i have done something wrong or if i need to start the game over or just get rid of it because of how far ive come with it so far. i dont know if it has "bug" in the game or what. but im not able to progress :(

i am on level 14, mickey is level 5, goofy is level 5, woody is level 5, hamm is level 1, jessie is level 3, and tink is level 3. i have played all of the quests for both mickey and goofy but have yet been given another quest for either of them for a while. i haven't even done anything about pete yet because it hasn't come up. and its asking me to build daisy's diner and i can't because its not unlocked because i haven't defeated pete yet. i dont know if i have done something wrong or if i need to start the game over or just get rid of it because of how far ive come with it so far. i dont know if it has "bug" in the game or what. but im not able to progress :(
Have you welcomed Bo Peep?

but it costs 25,000 magic. It seems like you have to spend real money to get ahead in this game.
yeah, and with how much it costs to lvl up and welcome new characters, it's not worth it for such little space. after getting Buzz I'm dogging my rows of hamburger stands for enough magic to unlock the next quest related patch of tomorrow land

Last edited:
Does anyone else keep loosing happiness points? Is that suppose to happen? I am past the 3rd happiness goal but everytime I log back in my happiness points are less that when I stopped playing the day before.

Does anyone else keep loosing happiness points? Is that suppose to happen? I am past the 3rd happiness goal but everytime I log back in my happiness points are less that when I stopped playing the day before.
yeah, it to keep you coming back to grant more wishes to keep it up

Ok, I just got a quest from the wizard- The Plan Part 4- Expand to Reach Pete's RV. When that 12 hours is up, will I finally get to defeat that troublemaker Pete?

This is the section behind California Screamin'- I believe it was 4500 magic.

yeah, it to keep you coming back to grant more wishes to keep it up

Boo. I play every day and every time it is still lower. It if frustrating. I would get if I wasn't playing the game at least once a day but what do they expect me to do? Play every chance I get?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter