Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ok, I just got a quest from the wizard- The Plan Part 4- Expand to Reach Pete's RV. When that 12 hours is up, will I finally get to defeat that troublemaker Pete?

This is the section behind California Screamin'- I believe it was 4500 magic.
Soon after that you'll get the Stand Up to Pete quest. If you have Pluto, you can send Pluto, Mickey and Goofy to make noise at Pete. You have to do it 5 times, but if you have all 3 characters it'll take you 16 hours. If you don't have Pluto, though, it'll take you 24 hours.

Just completed Buzz's Confront Zurg quest. Unfortunately, it appears there will be a few more hurdles before unlocking Space Mountain.

Does anyone know how to increase attendance? I have some rides in the back section of my park and nobody ever seems to go back there.

Does anyone know how to increase attendance? I have some rides in the back section of my park and nobody ever seems to go back there.
Attendance numbers go up in accordance with your happiness level. The higher the level, the faster it goes up.

Is there a benefit to adding people on facebook just for this game? It's not something I am looking to do, but when I look at the Kingdoms facebook page, people are constantly asking people to add them.

Is there a benefit to adding people on facebook just for this game? It's not something I am looking to do, but when I look at the Kingdoms facebook page, people are constantly asking people to add them.
I believe the benefit would be receiving more magic from visiting friends parks than you receive from the virtual friends that the game comes with. The more friends you have connected, the more parks you can visit, the more magic you can acquire.

Soon after that you'll get the Stand Up to Pete quest. If you have Pluto, you can send Pluto, Mickey and Goofy to make noise at Pete. You have to do it 5 times, but if you have all 3 characters it'll take you 16 hours. If you don't have Pluto, though, it'll take you 24 hours.

Still not there yet, its ANOTHER 12 HOURS for The Plan, Part 5- Send Mickey and Goofy to Create a new plan. :rolleyes:

I can now unlock the section in front of California Screamin' for 25,000 magic, too, but I don't see any reason. It's just place to put stuff. I'm not running out of room anytime soon.

I don't know what exact date this was launched vs. what exact date I started, but I can't wait until the first person on the thread hits 30 days and gets the Buzz Ride!

I don't know what exact date this was launched vs. what exact date I started, but I can't wait until the first person on the thread hits 30 days and gets the Buzz Ride!

Yes how exciting! I started playing on 3/17, I don't know if that was the first date though. Currently Woody is checking on Buzz in Astro Orbiter - I have 90 minutes left. I believe it's another part of defeating Emperor Zurg. After that so much of the game is unlocked!

I've been playing since the 17th and still waiting on my tinkerbell gift! I contacted them and they are attempting to help but nothing they have suggested is working :/

Thankfully I don't currently have a shortage of balloons. I'm just trying to keep the 10% magic bonus.
Getting to ecstatic happiness level doesn't just give you 10% more balloons, it gives you a 10% higher chance of earning any special item when your characters do tasks (the rare character mickey heads, for example). I think it was beneficial for me to be at the ecstatic level when I was collecting my items to unlock Bo Peep.

Finally doing something with that troublemaker Pete!
Can you help me!!?? I have defeated Pete. Well. I've sent my characters 5 times to attack him. Now on the side under quests I click on Pete and it says 5/5 completed but I have nothing to do. Nothing is popping up. There's no missions for anybody else. How do I progress!!??

Can you help me!!?? I have defeated Pete. Well. I've sent my characters 5 times to attack him. Now on the side under quests I click on Pete and it says 5/5 completed but I have nothing to do. Nothing is popping up. There's no missions for anybody else. How do I progress!!??

I saw on Facebook the game is having some problems. If you contact customer service they should be able to help you.

Yeah. I have sent them two emails. No reply. It's scaring me because I feel like they're gonna tell me I have to start over. I'll throw my phone they say that ****.

I heard that both Rex and Boo are in app purchase only characters, and they are both outrageously priced. Has anyone gotten that far in the game yet? Just curious...

I heard that both Rex and Boo are in app purchase only characters, and they are both outrageously priced. Has anyone gotten that far in the game yet? Just curious...

Rex is in app purchase only threw gems. So you either save all the gems you even get for him or pay for it. He's roughly 5 bucks!

Rex is in app purchase only threw gems. So you either save all the gems you even get for him or pay for it. He's roughly 5 bucks!
Man, I'm really hoping to keep from spending real money on this game. I love it, but this is discouraging!

rex is a butt ton of gems but Bo isn't. Some of the items needed to welcome her were just extremely rare so it can take a few days to welcome her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!