Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't even opened my game for about a week. Anyone else getting to this point in gameplay? I'm sad, because I did spend actual money on this game, but I'm just not finding the motivation to work at it.

I just realized that it's been quite a while since we've had a mini event. It seemed like they were happening every couple of days. I must be a little mental, but I kind of miss it. I really could use a gem prize right about now. I spent almost all of my gems on Louie.
I was thinking the same thing but I am actually quite happy we haven't had one, very relaxing haha (now that being said, we will probably have one soon)

I just realized that it's been quite a while since we've had a mini event. It seemed like they were happening every couple of days. I must be a little mental, but I kind of miss it. I really could use a gem prize right about now. I spent almost all of my gems on Louie.

I'm one of the oddballs that really enjoys both the main and mini events. To me, they keep the game interesting. I'm glad they're trying to bring back more of the original storyline, that definitely helps in the interim.

So, in the last four or so days of attempting to collect items for Shere Khan, I've only been able to retrieve one ear hat. That's it. One item. This is, by far the worst drop rate I've ever had with any character in this game. It's even worse than Baghera. After reading on this blog how some others are doing (WAY better than I am) it makes me wonder, is my drop rate (or lack thereof) possibly related to the fact that I don't have King Louie? Am I alone in this? Maybe my drop rate just is what it is regardless of the useless orangutan? Hmmm.
Same for me...1 red fire sticks in 4 days of playing and no king Louie for me either. Slow to say the least!

So will we see a new event for Halloween?

unclear, but from some comments from the developers in response to questions on the facebook page it seems like "something" is coming - might just be new decorations or something like that though
Not sure what the calendar reads in California out by Gameloft, but here on the east coast, it's already the middle of October.

annnnnnd new mini event - click on the BatB silverware. ends in 5 days (well, 4 days and 22 hours from now)

standard rewards:
- 10 happiness for 5
- bronze chest for 30
- silver chest for 75
- gold chest for 130

leaderboard awards:
- 1-10: 25 gems and 5,000 magic
- 11-25: 15 gems and 4,500 magic
- 26-100: 5 gems and 4,500 magic
- 101-250: 4,500 magic
- 251-1,000: 2,500 magic
- 1,001-2,500: 2,500 magic
- 2,501-4,000: 1,000 magic

I'm one of the oddballs that really enjoys both the main and mini events. To me, they keep the game interesting. I'm glad they're trying to bring back more of the original storyline, that definitely helps in the interim.

I don't mind them - some I really don't care about the awards so don't go crazy over it

I would like them to mix it up and try a different format than "click on 8 of [.....] every 2 hours"

Right when I say this, guess what? Mini Event hahaha it is the tapping silverware
I guess it kind of makes sense, since the enchanted silverware was introduced during the original Beauty & the Beast event, and now they're bringing back the chests with BatB characters inside.

Just wondering if anybody else is having troubles watching the videos? I haven't been able to view them for two days now

Just wondering if anybody else is having troubles watching the videos? I haven't been able to view them for two days now
Yes, I have. On my iPhone I have basically had to completely close out of the app and restart for each video to work. Never more than one consecutively will work without restarting, and sometimes even the one is an issue. 2-3 days for me also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!