Disney Magic Kingdoms

glad to see about Snow White coming - will be interesting which characters they add - just can't see them adding each dwarfs individually ... probably just Dopey and/or Grumpy, then Snow, the prince, and the queen?

Not sure if they always tie in playing areas to what IP matches, but maybe they finally open up the areas behind It's a Small World so her buildings can be in Fantasyland.

As for buildings - assume the cottage and the gem mine at least

I'd imagine they'll have at least 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and Snow White's Scary Adventure, since they seem to introduce real-life attractions connected to the IP if they exist.

As for location, I would hope they open up more space - I haven't been needing it as much lately, but it would still be nice to have more breathing room. But, they seem to be blurring the lines between Disney's well-defined lands (with Aladdin and Jungle Book sections of Frontierland), I don't think they'll concern themselves much with opening more Fantasyland. Perhaps they'll update a corner of Tomorrowland with Snow White theming, or finally open Adventureland but with a more fantasy vibe.

glad to see about Snow White coming - will be interesting which characters they add - just can't see them adding each dwarfs individually ... probably just Dopey and/or Grumpy, then Snow, the prince, and the queen?

Not sure if they always tie in playing areas to what IP matches, but maybe they finally open up the areas behind It's a Small World so her buildings can be in Fantasyland.

As for buildings - assume the cottage and the gem mine at least

It would be nice if they finally opened that area!

Also agree that adding all the dwarfs individually might be to much. I also hope they make it part of the main story line in a game update and not an event. I know that that’s very unlikely though. What if they release a game update with Snow White the Prince, Queen and maybe a dwarf or two? Then maybe have a few mini events, 5-7 days and release 2 or 3 dwarfs for each? Or flip it around and release all 7 dwarfs in a content update and after a few weeks have an longer event, maybe 2 or 3 week, for Snow White, the Prince and Queen. For an event story line, that might make more sense.

I really hope the next event will be a "mini" even like Mulan was. Fewer characters and attractions to collect but no tappers for the group token and a more laid back pace

Looking like there is no chance for that being that the next addition will be Snow White.

I am so happy to finally welcome my favourite Princess and spend my 1501 gems on whatever is introduced.

Mostly an endgame player issue right now, but does anyone else feel gold chests are pretty useless at the moment? They havent had a token gained since Jafar, served no purpose in the Jungle Book or Alice expansions, dont have drops for any permanent premium characters and pretty much only net decorations.

Looking like there is no chance for that being that the next addition will be Snow White.

I am so happy to finally welcome my favourite Princess and spend my 1501 gems on whatever is introduced.
Wow. 1500 gems! Are you the Scrooge of gems? Wish I had that many. Then I wouldn't be over thinking the Frozen costume thing.

Mostly an endgame player issue right now, but does anyone else feel gold chests are pretty useless at the moment? They havent had a token gained since Jafar, served no purpose in the Jungle Book or Alice expansions, dont have drops for any permanent premium characters and pretty much only net decorations.
I agree. I have had 3 sitting in my docks since before Alice, waiting for them to become relevant again.

Wow. 1500 gems! Are you the Scrooge of gems? Wish I had that many. Then I wouldn't be over thinking the Frozen costume thing.

Chuckle. I had close to 2000 spent some on Alice characters attractions. Been saving for a very long time in hopes of Snow White and they just kept building up especially with the offers I have brought for previous events. Already gained another 200 since Alice event spending. The only thing I scrooged on was not buying Louie. I also didnt buy the Aladdin premiums or attractions.

Agreed and they just keep dropping.

Yay Snow White! Finally I’ll have a place to put the Mining Jewels Display that makes sense :p (was that meant to go with any other characters?)

And the Mickey hands concession is pretty adorable

Attachments

• 07EBBABB-1990-4F9D-816B-138269212B8F.jpeg
    07EBBABB-1990-4F9D-816B-138269212B8F.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 21
Maybe I’ve overlooked or just not understood something... but the costumes are just for fun and not necessarily good for anything else?
I had enough gems to get Anna's costume and spent the $5 on Elsa's as I like to collect the different concession stands and this one was new to me. Once I put on Anna's costume it showed a joint task with Elsa in her costume. Sadly, it is a joint 8 hour repeatable task and not an actual quest.
Having trouble justifying Olaf's cost, as the fruit cake stand is cute, but only worth 60 gems, and I can't justify 60 more gems on what is essentially a bow tie for a costume. At least in the new short he has a candy cane nose :/ Maybe they'll slash the price for Black Friday.

Dude, I have over 3000 gems and still am flip flopping on the frozen costumes. I really don't want to get them if I don't have to
I seriously thought I was doing pretty good with 600 gems. I think I'm going to wait on the costumes. I bet Dopey will be a premium character. I guess I'll keep saving up.

I had enough gems to get Anna's costume and spent the $5 on Elsa's as I like to collect the different concession stands and this one was new to me. Once I put on Anna's costume it showed a joint task with Elsa in her costume. Sadly, it is a joint 8 hour repeatable task and not an actual quest.
Having trouble justifying Olaf's cost, as the fruit cake stand is cute, but only worth 60 gems, and I can't justify 60 more gems on what is essentially a bow tie for a costume. At least in the new short he has a candy cane nose :/ Maybe they'll slash the price for Black Friday.
What a great idea. I don't think I've seen a sale on costumes yet. It'd be great if they reduced the price of older premium characters too. Probably wishful thinking...

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who keeps up with this board. Just a quick question. Is there a thread somewhere that goes through each character and their tasks, and specifies which ones make them disappear into a building, and which ones are animated?

I don’t know if anyone played the now disabled Enchanted Tales game, but those tasks had a little film icon next to it indicate that they would be doing something worth watching. I wish we had that in this game! So interns, if you are reading, maybe that something to consider?

Especially with characters like Alice and the queen of hearts who I got just moments before the event ended, I don’t necessarily get the prompts to go through their actions and learn which ones have fun animations attached to it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!