Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was thinking the same thing. But then they've been known to do stupid things in the past. ;) I'm sure it's too much to hope for, but I also hope they open that portal if it's Pan so we can see the pirate ship.

The only "villain sidekick" in the game that I can think of is Iago. And then it really made the whole battle thing odd since Iago was helping to fight Jafar.
Definitely agree. I wouldn't have wanted to see LeFou fighting Gaston.

is there supposed to be a 'point' to all the characters? Perhaps I am not familiar enough with all the other stories, as there are characters I know nothing about in the game. I thought they were there to create stories with and to amuse us..
Yes. Nana was a waste of time in the film, much less a game. She did zero to move the film storyline along, so much so that they just wrote her out of the movie. Why bother coding her into a game app?

I'm really hoping for a Peter Pan main story, not a timed event. I still have many, many, many days of level ups left. I need at least another month before the next event.
March Hare - ready to level to 10
white Rabbit - ready to level to 10
Caterpillar - Ready to level to 10
Queen of Hearts - Ready to level to 10
Cheshire Cat - Ready to level to 10
Doc - Ready to level to 10
Shere Khan - Level 9 (5 fire sticks to go)
Merryweather - Level 9
Toy Alien - Level 9
Rex - Ready to level to 9
Sneezy - Ready to level to 9
Dopey - Level 9
Happy - Level 9
Snow White - Level 8
Bashful - Level 8
Sleepy - Leveling up to Level 7
Evil Queen - Level 6
Grumpy - Level 5
I am still missing the elusive Zootopia race track, but have the rest of the attractions.
Gem characters missing are Jack, Boo, WallE (Not sure if I will ever get these if they keep having all of these events)

My Characters:

Mickey-level 10
Goofy-level 10
Minnie-level 8
Daisy-level 6
Pete-level 6
Chip-level 3
Dale-level 3
Zurg-level 4
Jessie-waiting for her to be max level,got another 15 hrs
Woody-level 10
Buzz-level 7
Bo Peep-level 6
Hamm-level 6
Sarge-level 6
Rex-level 4(he was in that sapphire chest back on Christmas Day)
Cinderella-level 7
Charming-level 9,maybe I'll take care of him after Jessie
Tinker Bell-level 7
Elizabeth-level 6(max)
Will-level 6(max)(why are the PotC characters maxxed out at a lower level??)
Mike-level 6
Sulley-level 5
Roz-level 6
Celia-level 7
Randall-level 5
Eve-level 5
Flynn-level 5
Rapunzel-level 5
Aurora-level 3
Flora-level 6
Fauna-level 4
Judy-2
Mrs.Incredible-level 1(sacrificed some of the gems to buy an Incredibles chest and by a fluke,got her!)
Jack Skellington-level 4
Aladdin-level 7
Jasmine-level 6
Abu-level 6
Genie-level 5
Alice-level 2
Mad Hatter-level 7
March Hare-level 6
Caterpillar-level 4
Bashful-level 4
Doc-level 6
Sneezy-level 6
Snow White-level 3
Sleepy-level 3

I haven't bought any of the premium characters or attractions,which is why I was looking to open up that other parade slot to increase my gem chances. And I hate to say it,but had I not restarted my game a couple of times I would still have my Lion King and Beauty and the Beast characters.(I wanted to completely restart my game,I just wish I had thought it through.)

I'm really hoping for a Peter Pan main story, not a timed event. I still have many, many, many days of level ups left. I need at least another month before the next event.
March Hare - ready to level to 10
white Rabbit - ready to level to 10
Caterpillar - Ready to level to 10
Queen of Hearts - Ready to level to 10
Cheshire Cat - Ready to level to 10
Doc - Ready to level to 10
Shere Khan - Level 9 (5 fire sticks to go)
Merryweather - Level 9
Toy Alien - Level 9
Rex - Ready to level to 9
Sneezy - Ready to level to 9
Dopey - Level 9
Happy - Level 9
Snow White - Level 8
Bashful - Level 8
Sleepy - Leveling up to Level 7
Evil Queen - Level 6
Grumpy - Level 5
I am still missing the elusive Zootopia race track, but have the rest of the attractions.
Gem characters missing are Jack, Boo, WallE (Not sure if I will ever get these if they keep having all of these events)
Nice progress!

Agree with many of you, Peter Pan characters as a main story/game update would be much better than an event. Ideally, I’d like to see new character releases switch between main story game update and events. I’d be more than happy if we only got 4 events a year, but of course I’m aware it will see more than that.

I think my biggest issue with events is there length. Close to a month, especially around a holiday, is just too long! I’d like to see Gameloft experiment with event lengths more and find out what works best for players and Gameloft. Maybe 2 or 3 month(ish) long events and a few shorter 1 or 2 week mini events mixed in during a year? I could even see them breaking an event like Snow White into 2 shorter events with some free time in between.

Last edited:

Agree with many of you, Peter Pan characters as a main story/game update would be much better than an event. Ideally, I’d like to see new character releases switch between main story game update and events. I’d be more than happy if we only got 4 events a year, but of course I’m aware it will see more than that.

I think my biggest issue with events is there length. Close to a month, especially around a holiday, is just too long! I’d like to see Gameloft experiment with event lengths more and find out what works best for players and Gameloft. Maybe 2 or 3 month(ish) long events and a few shorter 1 or 2 week mini events mixed in during a year? I could even see them breaking an event like Snow White into 2 shorter events with some free time in between.
I'm not convinced that I'd want to see them start drawing out events for three months at a time. At that point, it's no longer an event.

No, I don't see skulls. But I just noticed a pirate ship!
Same here. But that ship has been around for a while. Wonder if the interns are actually ready to expand to Adventureland? There's still so much land to be unlocked in the current board. As it is, they felt pressure to open Frontierland after people complained, with land still shadowed in Fantasyland. Granted, this is, what, the second time (third?) that a villain has left a portal unopened after we defeated them?

I'm not convinced that I'd want to see them start drawing out events for three months at a time. At that point, it's no longer an event.

I didn’t mean that events would last 3 months, I wouldn’t want that either. I meant that I’d prefer that they would only have 4 events a year and they would last anywhere from a week to a month.

Four events a MONTH?!Are you INSANE?!Even playing the game 24/7 it's impossible to finish ONE!I have never managed to get the villain from any event,if that's any indication.

Everyone is at level 10 except the following and I have all of the characters

Bullseye: Ready for 8
Alien: Ready for 5 (I keep forgetting about leveling these 2 guys because they are all by their lonesome haha)

Chief Bogo: 8

Bagheera: Ready for 6
Mowgli: Ready for 7
Baloo: Ready for 5
King Louie: Ready for 5
Shere Khan: 2

Simba: 9
Scar: 6

Aladdin: 9
Abu: 8
Carpet: Ready for 9
Jafar: 5
Iago: 8
Genie: 9

Alice: Ready for 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 8
March Hare: Ready for 7
White Rabbit: Ready for 6
Caterpillar: Ready for 6
Queen of Hearts: 4
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6

Evil Queen: 2
Grumpy: 4
Sleepy: 4
Dopey: Ready for 4
Happy: 3
Snow White: 4
Bashful: Ready for 5
Doc: Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5

Basically trying to level them all up as fast as possible, I never get enough time in between all these events to catch up but let's see how far I can get this time!

Last edited:
I was REALLY hoping to level up all my character before the next update. I have ALL the characters (108 if you have them all), but with back to back events and actual life, sometimes the leveling up doesn't happen as I would like, :P I REALLY hope this new thing is NOT an event. I need to catch up!!!! Perhaps once the Queen of Hearts is ready in the morning, I'll level up all the nearly 10 people, that should shorten my to do list before the Live Stream at the very least. Also, once again as I update my characters, my magic is depleting - it feels like a never ending cycle at times.

What's left to go:

Bashful - waiting to move to 9
Doc - collecting for 10
Sneezy - waiting to move to 9
Happy - collecting for 9
Snow White - collecting for 8
The Queen - collecting for 6
Grumpy - collecting for 8
Sleepy - waiting to move to 7

Alien - collecting for 7

Shere Khan - collecting for 7

Alice - waiting to move to 10
Mad Hatter - waiting to move to 10
March Hare - waiting to move to 9
Caterpillar - waiting to move to 10
Queen of Hearts - in the process of moving to 8
Cheshire Cat - waiting to move to 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts