Disney Magic Kingdoms

This process has been working so far for previous levels. [/quUOTE]
Sounds like some solid progress there!

Is there a reason why you haven't just pulled the trigger and started maxing out more of your level 9 characters? Or is someone currently leveling up? If you are going more than 24 hours between characters, then I would just start finishing them off. The last thing you are going to want during the next expansion is a "welcome" slot taken away by an old character moving to 10 for 24 hours!

Thank you. Its been a constant level up process so I am always levelling someone. I have been levelling up those who will still need tokens so the ones ready to go to level 10 just stay ready until I wont have anyone ready to level for now because they will no longer have drops. That way the other characters are useful that can collect for the next levels tokens. For instance Queen has just started the 4hr level to level 7 so I can continue her drops. True I will have a lot of 24hr periods of levelling to do, my theory for this is to only max them out during times that I wont need to level other characters in the future unless they need to be level 10 to collect tokens. I am kind of hoping I have a few weeks until the next event/story line comes so I can get most done before then :)

Thank you. Its been a constant level up process so I am always levelling someone. I have been levelling up those who will still need tokens so the ones ready to go to level 10 just stay ready until I wont have anyone ready to level for now because they will no longer have drops. That way the other characters are useful that can collect for the next levels tokens. For instance Queen has just started the 4hr level to level 7 so I can continue her drops. True I will have a lot of 24hr periods of levelling to do, my theory for this is to only max them out during times that I wont need to level other characters in the future unless they need to be level 10 to collect tokens. I am kind of hoping I have a few weeks until the next event/story line comes so I can get most done before then :)
Makes sense. Though what about characters like Jafar, who is waiting to level up and the rest if the set is done?

I’m doing something similar. I just keep leveling every one up as high as I can until it says no more drops. For example, right now I no longer need to collect tea cups for Alice, so I am collecting all the other tokens for the queen of hearts with the Alice people while caterpillar moves to 10, then I’ll level the March Hare tonight for 16 hours and go back to collecting tea cups using all the Alice people.

Personally I want to know what’s coming but it doesn’t have to come yet. I want everyone I have to be maxed or nearly maxed with the exceptions of Grumpy, Shere Kahn, and Alien. They seem to be taking ages.

Hi, folks – Happy New Year!

I just thought I check in with my progress as others have been doing. I have all of the characters and every attraction, except the elusive Zootopia Race Track. :rolleyes2 (I started playing just before the NBC event.) I’ve never been completely caught up, but here’s where things stand now:

All characters are maxed out except –

Evil Queen – Level 6
Grumpy – Level 8
Sleepy – Leveling up to 9
Snow White, Bashful, Sneezy – ready to level up to 9
Happy, Doc – Level 9
Dopey – ready to go to Level 10

Queen of Hearts – Level 9
Mad Hatter, March Hare, Caterpiller, Cheshire Cat – ready to go to 10

Shere Khan – Level 9

Wall-E – ready to go to 10

I’d be very happy to get another week or two before the next “thing” happens. :)

I've been trying to level up the queen since it was suggested that she might be helpful in the next round. It's ridiculously tedious and kind of boring. :( I think I'm going to take a break from working on it and work on the rest of my SW characters for a while. Other than Grumpy they should be a bit easier when it comes to getting items and it'll make my game a bit more fun. Hoping we have a good amount of time before the update so I can get some of these up to L10.

He will be the first of the 24hr group to go!! My OCD wouldnt have it any other way!!
Haha

I've been playing this strategically lately, since I only have the Snow White crowd to move up. The other day, I checked each character's tokens to be sure that I wouldn't be able to collect enough of any players with a shorter level-up time before I went ahead and moved Happy up for the 24 hours. Right now I have two characters who could produce Grumpy hats, but I just finished collecting enough to level him up. Unfortunately, I forgot the apples. So now Snow White and the Queen are sitting in green check mark limbo for two hours while I gather up enough apples so start Grumpy to level 8. Of course, if after all this they both come back with no hats, I'll be a bit miffed...

Personally I want to know what’s coming but it doesn’t have to come yet. I want everyone I have to be maxed or nearly maxed with the exceptions of Grumpy, Shere Kahn, and Alien. They seem to be taking ages.
You're doing better than I am, then. I have Sneezy, Dopey, Dock, and Happy at 10.
Bashful needs 1 ear hat to go to 9, along with apples. Grumpy to 8 will clear them all, so as soon as that happens, I'll send the remaining dwarfs back to the stream to earn some more.
Snow White and Sleepy are in no jeopardy of seeing 9 any time soon. Same with the Queen to 7.

Haha

I've been playing this strategically lately, since I only have the Snow White crowd to move up. The other day, I checked each character's tokens to be sure that I wouldn't be able to collect enough of any players with a shorter level-up time before I went ahead and moved Happy up for the 24 hours. Right now I have two characters who could produce Grumpy hats, but I just finished collecting enough to level him up. Unfortunately, I forgot the apples. So now Snow White and the Queen are sitting in green check mark limbo for two hours while I gather up enough apples so start Grumpy to level 8. Of course, if after all this they both come back with no hats, I'll be a bit miffed...

They better produce the hats then ;)

You're doing better than I am, then. I have Sneezy, Dopey, Dock, and Happy at 10.
Bashful needs 1 ear hat to go to 9, along with apples. Grumpy to 8 will clear them all, so as soon as that happens, I'll send the remaining dwarfs back to the stream to earn some more.
Snow White and Sleepy are in no jeopardy of seeing 9 any time soon. Same with the Queen to 7.

Cant resist... how do you like them apples

Haha

Other than Toy Alien, who’s at level 9 I’m also down to just the Snow White characters.

Alice Characters:
Bashful - DONE - Level 10
Doc - DONE - Level 10
Sneezy - MAXING him right now
Dopey- Level 9 (ready to max)
Happy - Level 9 (ready to max)
Snow White - Level 9
Evil Queen - Level 8
Grumpy - Level 8
Sleepy - Level 8

The frustrating part right now is that so many items/characters overlap, so I’m always question if I’m choosing the correct items to collect, lol. Obviously my focus right now are my 3 level 8s and I figure SW will get there by default.

I want a character leveling at all times, so if none of the lower Level characters are ready, I just max out a character. The fact that that I can’t use that character to collect items, usually for the Evil Queen, is annoying, but I always need apples, so that’s what I do with the characters who can’t collect Heart Boxes/Queen ears because they require 2 characters.

I’m hoping that the next update or event is still wouln’t happen for awhile. Ideally I’d like to have all my characters maxed out by then.

Try and get your Queen to 7 as soon as you can, she needs 28 apples for level 8 and once your Grumpy is 8 he will need 22 apples for 9 thats 50 apples between them, and their drops take longer so you will be able to collect enough to level Bashful, Sleepy and Snow white to 9 and restock your apples while each of them are levelling. Bashful should go first as like Doc he can collect Grumpy tokens once he is level 10 :)

Each time I level the Queen she has a rant about putting her curse on the kingdom and how she will make it happen... Hmm excuse me Miss Queen, your cursed poison apple is a never ending curse, it is putting me off apples. Imagine what its doing to Snow White and the dwarfs they must be having nightmares.

Try and get your Queen to 7 as soon as you can, she needs 28 apples for level 8 and once your Grumpy is 8 he will need 22 apples for 9 thats 50 apples between them, and their drops take longer so you will be able to collect enough to level Bashful, Sleepy and Snow white to 9 and restock your apples while each of them are levelling. Bashful should go first as like Doc he can collect Grumpy tokens once he is level 10 :)
Yes, but Doc takes 24 hours to maybe (probably not) give hats!

I’m hoping that the next update or event is still wouln’t happen for awhile. Ideally I’d like to have all my characters maxed out by then.
From what I can remember, I normally (?) usually only have the villain to work on, and they are never at 9 by the time the new event starts. Hoping to continue making good progress. Definitely going to come down to Snow White, the Queen, and Grumpy at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!