Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ugh it seems i dont have a problem with leveling up characters until they get to level 8/9. A lot of my characters are just sitting there waiting at that spot to just level up but i just can’t do it. Not sure why but typically when i get it in my head that I need to level them up another event comes around and then i need to leave my book open in case I need to welcome a character.
Bashful-level 6

Doc-level 6

Sneezy-level 5

Dopey-level 4

Snow White-level 4

Happy-level 4

Sleepy-level 5

Toy alien-level 4

Bagheera-level 6

Mowgli-level 6

Baloo-level 5

Shere Khan-waiting to welcome need 2 firesticks and 130,000 magic

Oogie Boogie-level 4

Kristoff-level 9

Sven-level 9

Li Shang-level 9

Beast-level 9

Lumierre-level 8

Cogsworth-level 8

Mrs. Potts- level 9

Chip-level 8

Gaston-level 9

Zazu-level 8

Nala-level 8

Simba-level 8

Rafiki-level 8

Scar-level 8

Timon-level 8

Pumbaa-level 8

Aladdin-level 8

Jasmine-level 8

Abu-level 4

Carpet-level 4

Genie-level 8

Jafar-level 8

Iago-level 4

Alice-level 5

Mad Hatter-level 8

March Hare-level 5

White Rabbit-level 5

Caterpillar-level 5

Queen of Hearts-level 5

Cheshire Cat-level 3

So I have been getting pretty far in leveling people up. Here is where they are at now and what my plans/goals are for them for now.

Bullseye: 8 (not going to level up once ready for 9)
Alien: Ready for 5 (not worried about leveling up)

Chief Bogo: 8 (not going to level up once ready for 9)

Bagheera: Ready for 6
Mowgli: 7
Baloo: Ready for 6
King Louie: Ready for 6
Shere Khan: 2 (not worried about leveling up)
Going to try to get everyone in this group at least ready for 6 or 7 except Shere Khan

Simba: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)
Scar: 7 (trying to get ready for 8)

Aladdin: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)...Side note: I have 26/25 of the ear hats for him somehow
Abu: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Carpet: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Jafar: 6 (trying to get ready for 8)
Iago: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Genie: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)

Alice: 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
March Hare: Ready for 7 (not going to level up yet)
White Rabbit: Ready for 7 (not going to level up yet)
Caterpillar: Ready for 6
Queen of Hearts: 5
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6
(trying to get the rest ready for 7)

Evil Queen: 3
Grumpy: 4
Sleepy: Ready for 5
Dopey: Ready for 5
Happy: Ready for 4
Snow White: Ready for 5
Bashful: Ready for 5
Doc: Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5
(trying to get all ready for 6)

These are my minimum goals and if I make it to all of these before any update info, then I will try to go further. Also, my drops have been a pain and I don't know what that's about but oh well.

Ugh it seems i dont have a problem with leveling up characters until they get to level 8/9. A lot of my characters are just sitting there waiting at that spot to just level up but i just can’t do it. Not sure why but typically when i get it in my head that I need to level them up another event comes around and then i need to leave my book open in case I need to welcome a character.

I think it actually gets harder to gather their items. My Grumpy is grumpy. He's been sitting at L7, in need of only 2 ear hats to level up. It's been over a week. Not one drop. I think I'm going to just leave him at 7 and give up. I know it's suppose to be random, but I honestly don't believe it at this point. Happened to me with tough characters like Shere Khan as well, when it would take 2 weeks to get one of the last ear hats or fire sticks that were needed.

Hey Beccybooboo, what are we going to do with that grumpy old man on the forum? He sounds like the old man on Up.

Kill him with kindness and laughter. Lol thats what I was thinking/picturing too!!.

Yeah, we really should look to get rid of him. We don't need people like him messing up our fun...

Nah he is alright, he makes us laugh and that is fun ;)

So I have been getting pretty far in leveling people up. Here is where they are at now and what my plans/goals are for them for now.

Bullseye: 8 (not going to level up once ready for 9)
Alien: Ready for 5 (not worried about leveling up)

Chief Bogo: 8 (not going to level up once ready for 9)

Bagheera: Ready for 6
Mowgli: 7
Baloo: Ready for 6
King Louie: Ready for 6
Shere Khan: 2 (not worried about leveling up)
Going to try to get everyone in this group at least ready for 6 or 7 except Shere Khan

Simba: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)
Scar: 7 (trying to get ready for 8)

Aladdin: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)...Side note: I have 26/25 of the ear hats for him somehow
Abu: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Carpet: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Jafar: 6 (trying to get ready for 8)
Iago: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
Genie: Ready for 10 (not going to level up yet)

Alice: 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 9 (not going to level up yet)
March Hare: Ready for 7 (not going to level up yet)
White Rabbit: Ready for 7 (not going to level up yet)
Caterpillar: Ready for 6
Queen of Hearts: 5
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6
(trying to get the rest ready for 7)

Evil Queen: 3
Grumpy: 4
Sleepy: Ready for 5
Dopey: Ready for 5
Happy: Ready for 4
Snow White: Ready for 5
Bashful: Ready for 5
Doc: Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5
(trying to get all ready for 6)

These are my minimum goals and if I make it to all of these before any update info, then I will try to go further. Also, my drops have been a pain and I don't know what that's about but oh well.

Level someone easy like doc or dopey your drops might improve

Anyone else stop receiving gems for the parade floats? I have 5 floats running and I usually earn anywhere from 5 to 15 gems a day. But I haven't received any gems in days. I'm thinking the dwarfs are gathering my gems before I get to them.

Anyone else stop receiving gems for the parade floats? I have 5 floats running and I usually earn anywhere from 5 to 15 gems a day. But I haven't received any gems in days. I'm thinking the dwarfs are gathering my gems before I get to them.
I normally only get five at a time, if any at all. Lately I have been receiving ten for some reason. But never from three floats, that’s for sure.

I normally only get five at a time, if any at all. Lately I have been receiving ten for some reason. But never from three floats, that’s for sure.

You are both VERY lucky! I have six floats running every time I run a parade, which is pretty frequently. Only lately have I seen gems daily and the most it's been as been 3. Usually I run parade and all I get is magic and MAYBE a token. So I'm glad to know that gem output does happen, I've just not had it.

Has anyone heard anything at all about Peter Pan or whatever it might be that we're getting? Even though we're all pretty sure it's Peter Pan?

Hi, folks – Happy New Year!

I just thought I check in with my progress as others have been doing. I have all of the characters and every attraction, except the elusive Zootopia Race Track. :rolleyes2 (I started playing just before the NBC event.) I’ve never been completely caught up, but here’s where things stand now:

All characters are maxed out except –

Evil Queen – Level 6
Grumpy – Level 8
Sleepy – Leveling up to 9
Snow White, Bashful, Sneezy – ready to level up to 9
Happy, Doc – Level 9
Dopey – ready to go to Level 10

Queen of Hearts – Level 9
Mad Hatter, March Hare, Caterpiller, Cheshire Cat – ready to go to 10

Shere Khan – Level 9

Wall-E – ready to go to 10

I’d be very happy to get another week or two before the next “thing” happens. :)

I'd love to be completely caught up as well. Maybe if Tink and the Fairy Godmothers unite you'll get your wish for a delay and we might accomplish our goal.

Of the 108 characters everyone is maxed out except:

Evil Queen level 5
Grumpy level 7
Sleepy level 8
Happy leveling up to 10
Snow White level 8 ready to level up
Bashful level 9
Queen of Hearts level 9
Toy Alien level 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter