Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've had Bullseye, Judy Hopps, and Mother Gothel all waiting in the wings to be welcomed while I've been dealing with the Alice and Snow White events. I've also been catching up on levellling up some other characters. I was about to welcome somebody but they're releasing Peter Pan. Should I just go ahead and welcome them all, just one, or wait?

I've had Bullseye, Judy Hopps, and Mother Gothel all waiting in the wings to be welcomed while I've been dealing with the Alice and Snow White events. I've also been catching up on levellling up some other characters. I was about to welcome somebody but they're releasing Peter Pan. Should I just go ahead and welcome them all, just one, or wait?
Well I have just welcomed Judy and am waiting to welcome Philip. I can't see how it can hurt to have those characters, they may even be able to help..? And having more lower level characters means more gems to earn! I wish I got more gems from floats, but hardly ever do. I got 2 floats give gem rewards for the first time ever this week and I have had 5 slots open for ages...

Praying for storyline and not event! Excited for Peter Pan. Praying harder that they keep it storylines this beginning part of the year and after Peter Pan, add in Winnie the Pooh! It'd be a good Easter time add in, I think. Just my two cents! Hopefully I will have a smaller list of leveling to do by Friday and then even smaller by next week, or whenever the add in will take place. I imagine that's it'll start next Thursday as that is usually how they do things. Livestream on Friday and then the following Thursday we start. Here's wishing/praying/dreaming for Story Line Events. I am a bit broke! Need it to not be rushed.

Unless your concerned is about having enough magic, go ahead and welcome them. The update will come on Friday at the earliest and I’m guessing it won’t happen til next week. Take advantage of the this time and level them now. Once the update and hopefully bottle an event gets released, leveling older characters will get harder.

Unless your concerned is about having enough magic, go ahead and welcome them. The update will come on Friday at the earliest and I’m guessing it won’t happen til next week. Take advantage of the this time and level them now. Once the update and hopefully bottle an event gets released, leveling older characters will get harder.
If their "aren't we all just the best" video stream thing is being held on Friday, doubtful we'll also be seeing the update on that same day.

So before this update, I should be able to level up some characters, Mad Hatter now, Alice tomorrow, Doc Thursday night. Sneezy and Happy are both at level 8, so I should be able to level them up Friday and Saturday. Shere Khan, the Queen of Hearts, Grumpy and Toy Alien just take a REALLY long time to collect for, so I'm all for waiting for it to happen naturally, and not rush things, also some of these characters are CRAZY EXPENSIVE to level up. Here is my wish for the update, incase things haven't been finalized yet.

A - Main Storyline - NOT a timed event
B - Wendy, Michael, John, Peter, Hook, Smee, Crocodile, and Nana (I just liked her)
C - if it's MEGA MAGIC, then I wish PATIENCE for myself to take my time and move slowly. If it's main storyline I don't need to rush, and that is a good thing.

Character Standing :

Bashful - collecting for 10
Doc - waiting to move to 10
Sneezy - waiting to move to 9
Happy - waiting to move to 9
The Queen - collecting for 6
Grumpy - collecting for 9
Sleepy - collecting for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 7
Shere Khan - collecting for 8
Alice - waiting to move to 10
Mad Hatter - moving to 10 now
March Hare - collecting for 10
Queen of Hearts - collecting for 9

Everyone else is maxed out

So before this update, I should be able to level up some characters, Mad Hatter now, Alice tomorrow, Doc Thursday night. Sneezy and Happy are both at level 8, so I should be able to level them up Friday and Saturday. Shere Khan, the Queen of Hearts, Grumpy and Toy Alien just take a REALLY long time to collect for, so I'm all for waiting for it to happen naturally, and not rush things, also some of these characters are CRAZY EXPENSIVE to level up. Here is my wish for the update, incase things haven't been finalized yet.

A - Main Storyline - NOT a timed event
B - Wendy, Michael, John, Peter, Hook, Smee, Crocodile, and Nana (I just liked her)
C - if it's MEGA MAGIC, then I wish PATIENCE for myself to take my time and move slowly. If it's main storyline I don't need to rush, and that is a good thing.

Character Standing :

Bashful - collecting for 10
Doc - waiting to move to 10
Sneezy - waiting to move to 9
Happy - waiting to move to 9
The Queen - collecting for 6
Grumpy - collecting for 9
Sleepy - collecting for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 7
Shere Khan - collecting for 8
Alice - waiting to move to 10
Mad Hatter - moving to 10 now
March Hare - collecting for 10
Queen of Hearts - collecting for 9

Everyone else is maxed out
Great job on getting all your characters that far!! And I have the same wishes as you do, I will dread it if this is an event, I am just not ready!

Just seen on Twitter that there's a Live stream coming on Friday. There's a message not to worry about the crocodile, which confirms that it's definitely Peter Pan. I'm happy about that, but really hope it's permanent content. Please interns, no more events just yet!

Another confirmation about it being Peter Pan. Not really hiding it. First time I ever even saw it mentioned in the game, and I played several times today. This popped up during an ad!

Also, historically, they’ve done events. Well, I say “historical,” but really, I think this is the second January for the game. Last time it was Mulan for Chinese New Year. I missed out on most of it because I was at WDW (I know, right? How awful!) Next week I’ll be in Disneyland, so will probably miss out on this as well if it’s rekeased then.

However, also “historically,” they tend to have these live streams to demonstrate non events. And with Tinkerbell already being a character, it would just be confusing to not associate her with Pan.

Attachments

• 8E7B0C7D-B8DA-40E4-B888-EE9A752F1426.jpeg
    8E7B0C7D-B8DA-40E4-B888-EE9A752F1426.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 17
Another confirmation about it being Peter Pan. Not really hiding it. First time I ever even saw it mentioned in the game, and I played several times today. This popped up during an ad!

Also, historically, they’ve done events. Well, I say “historical,” but really, I think this is the second January for the game. Last time it was Mulan for Chinese New Year. I missed out on most of it because I was at WDW (I know, right? How awful!) Next week I’ll be in Disneyland, so will probably miss out on this as well if it’s rekeased then.

However, also “historically,” they tend to have these live streams to demonstrate non events. And with Tinkerbell already being a character, it would just be confusing to not associate her with Pan.

You are correct, “historically” livestreams are for events and I know for Jungle Book, they did a live stream and it was a main storyline, so I’m still holding out hope. Also have fun in Disneyland. I’ve never been there, but I now live in Florida so I can’t complain.

To welcome shere kahn it costs more than a piece of land. Someone got a little greedy. Freaking interns

It’s still over 1M? I thought some of the prices had come down for him. I’m sorry it hasn’t. I wish you a lot of luck and You have renewed my own desire for patience for myself. I’m hoping it’s toy line, but “historically” (as in Jungle Book) that means MEGA MAGIC, so here is hoping for story line addition and patience for myself to gain characters SLOWLY, because if it’s story line, the characters aren’t going anywhere.

Like always, I will update you guys on what is said in the live stream on Friday!

Side note: I just saw a meteor fly over my house, so that was a good distraction from whatever is coming next in the game
I would think that a meteor crashing into a house would be a good distraction. One passing over is a bit fleeting. :)

Advice please. I have just found a Platinum chest. Should I hang on to it, if so, until when? Or just open it? I have a lot of characters still waiting for tokens to level up, does it make a difference?

Advice please. I have just found a Platinum chest. Should I hang on to it, if so, until when? Or just open it? I have a lot of characters still waiting for tokens to level up, does it make a difference?

I have found holding onto them pointless recently. You could wait for the update if its storyline for the odd chance that a new attraction may be in them. If its an event dont bother. If you dont want tokens check who could get them in rewards for Platinum and if there is any tokens on offer wait until those tokens have dropped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter