Disney Magic Kingdoms

Keeping with tradition I watched Winnie the Pooh (2011 movie) on my flight this past weekend. Just made me love this event even more!! The addition of B’loon made me giddy the moment I welcomed Tigger! And I just found him again hiding in Eeyore’s hut by the hunny tree! :love::eeyore::tigger:pooh:
Guess that's what inspired the new avatar, too. Great shot for this event. Is that your family? Oh, and happy birthday!! If it's actually today :)

Just got a popup about a "community award" .... I followed it to Twitter and just said based on the number of retweets it gets will dictate what rewards everyone (I guess?) gets.

Currently it is at 698 retweet - need 1,000 for the 5 gems and 2,000 for the platinum chest

Tigger needs 2 ears for level 5
Pooh has 14 nightcaps
Kanga needs 4 aprons and 2 ears for level 5
Rabbit ready for level 5
hopefully about to be ready for Roo?
Abu needs 4 bread and 3 ears for level 4 (my gift in legendary chest)
Aladdin (used gems for a chest) needs 1 sabre and 2 ears for level 4, but his quest requires Jasmin, and I don't have enough gems left for any more chests, as saving them for the new concession coming soon. Hoping to get these 2 to the point where they start earning EC, currently have about 12500.
Rabbit house built
Mickey has 9 red 5 blue and 2 rope towards his sorcerers costume.
I came 6th in the mini event! I like the 4 hour timing. So far, so good... just enough challenge and plenty to look forward to.

I have been playing since the Frozen event and have lucked out on receiving all the “limited edition” attractions, but thought Fantasmic would be the one that doomed me. I stock piled 401 gems since the last event and low and behold, my last Platinum chest came through. Figures it would leave me with 1 lonely gem now. It is possible, but be willing to lose all your precious gems to finally get it. Like supernova says though, better spending 400 gems worth $0 than $8 for all but a guarantee to get you 1 of the 5 epic rewards.

Also, thank you lmmatooki for the pics of your kingdom. Gave me some insight and re-arranged my kingdom. I can now fit everything including concessions and some decorations and I still have the piece of land from the Jungle Book story to unlock.

This event has been a lot of fun so far as others have said, and I appreciate this forum and how all of you feel like a little family I have been looking from the outside in for the past year or so.

Guess that's what inspired the new avatar, too. Great shot for this event. Is that your family? Oh, and happy birthday!! If it's actually today :)
Sure did! Tigger has always been my favorite! That pic is 2 weeks fresh from the Princess Half marathon weekend, which was my birthday trip, and my birthday actually is today :rolleyes: so thanks!

Tigger needs 2 ears for level 5
Pooh has 14 nightcaps
Kanga needs 4 aprons and 2 ears for level 5
Rabbit ready for level 5
hopefully about to be ready for Roo?
Abu needs 4 bread and 3 ears for level 4 (my gift in legendary chest)
Aladdin (used gems for a chest) needs 1 sabre and 2 ears for level 4, but his quest requires Jasmin, and I don't have enough gems left for any more chests, as saving them for the new concession coming soon. Hoping to get these 2 to the point where they start earning EC, currently have about 12500.
Rabbit house built
Mickey has 9 red 5 blue and 2 rope towards his sorcerers costume.
I came 6th in the mini event! I like the 4 hour timing. So far, so good... just enough challenge and plenty to look forward to.
And I forgot to say, I am getting close to welcoming Bagheera, which is a BIG deal for me. Only 4 more ears.... :fingers
Do you think the Winnie characters can stay at level 4 ? So I can focus on EC and Winnie until Roo comes ...

I've blown through 3 platinum chests with nothing but dumb decorations as rewards. I'm giving up.

So about this Twitter thing - what if we don't have Twitter?

So I took a peak at the March 17th gift on the calendar and I was so happy to see a little hat stand with a number 2 on it. I was just thinking how cute the 1 year stand was, so I'm very glad they're adding in a number 2 hat stand.

Also did anyone else get 2 amber chests today? That was a nice surprise, I hope that they increase the number of chests every day. That would be cool. I really do like this event, the pace and I agree with what someone previously said. Collecting Pooh's tokens, as we go along, much better!

Hope everyone is doing well, seems like we all are. Kanga is moving to 4 now, Tigger will be moving to 5, as soon as she's done, and then Rabbit will move to 6 and then it's round the clock (or as best I can) to get all 40 of Pooh's Night Cap Tokens. I'm currently at 16, so hopefully by the time Roo gets unlocked, not only I, but we'll all have the 40 we need.

I kind of think we need more cutesy events like this one, so I hope whatever one is next, it's similar to this, but not for some time! I always need a rest between events! Happy collecting to all!:tigger:pooh:

So I have a couple of questions based on observations on the event:
1) Do these daily Amber chests give anything other than fabric for Mickey's sorcerer costume? Aside from some magic and happiness (available in any chest) I've gotten nothing but fabric every day. I thought they might have a chance of some other event goodies - decorations, event concessions, tokens (night caps please!)...

2) Has Kanga dropped night caps for anyone? I've noticed that Tigger and Rabbit drop nearly every time I send them off on this task, but I don't believe Kanga has dropped a night cap yet. She may have dropped one this morning - I'll admit I wasn't paying that much attention this morning, but every other time I've sent her out on this she's come back without a token drop.

So I took a peak at the March 17th gift on the calendar and I was so happy to see a little hat stand with a number 2 on it. I was just thinking how cute the 1 year stand was, so I'm very glad they're adding in a number 2 hat stand.

Also did anyone else get 2 amber chests today? That was a nice surprise, I hope that they increase the number of chests every day. That would be cool. I really do like this event, the pace and I agree with what someone previously said. Collecting Pooh's tokens, as we go along, much better!

Hope everyone is doing well, seems like we all are. Kanga is moving to 4 now, Tigger will be moving to 5, as soon as she's done, and then Rabbit will move to 6 and then it's round the clock (or as best I can) to get all 40 of Pooh's Night Cap Tokens. I'm currently at 16, so hopefully by the time Roo gets unlocked, not only I, but we'll all have the 40 we need.

I kind of think we need more cutesy events like this one, so I hope whatever one is next, it's similar to this, but not for some time! I always need a rest between events! Happy collecting to all!:tigger:pooh:
If you look closely you'll notice we get 2 amber chests every Monday this month. :-) I nice perk for the worst day of the work week!

So I have a couple of questions based on observations on the event:
1) Do these daily Amber chests give anything other than fabric for Mickey's sorcerer costume? Aside from some magic and happiness (available in any chest) I've gotten nothing but fabric every day. I thought they might have a chance of some other event goodies - decorations, event concessions, tokens (night caps please!)...

2) Has Kanga dropped night caps for anyone? I've noticed that Tigger and Rabbit drop nearly every time I send them off on this task, but I don't believe Kanga has dropped a night cap yet. She may have dropped one this morning - I'll admit I wasn't paying that much attention this morning, but every other time I've sent her out on this she's come back without a token drop.

1) I've only gotten fabric so far, which I'm okay with personally.
2) Yes, actually I've been lucky so far in that every time I sent someone to get a night cap, they did, until very recently, when they decided, to not get them. So it really is random I think

Also, thank you lmmatooki for the pics of your kingdom. Gave me some insight and re-arranged my kingdom. I can now fit everything including concessions and some decorations and I still have the piece of land from the Jungle Book story to unlock.
You're welcome! I'm so happy I could help out!

Where is everyone on Pooh’s nightcaps? I just got to 20. It’s a slow process but it’s nice we don’t have to cram it all in right at the end of the event.

Also, is there anything after “Enjoy the Festival” (24 hr Aladdin & Jasmine) task?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!