Disney Magic Kingdoms

One thing the update did was get rid of the ability to end tiggers book collections after 15 secs

One thing the update did was get rid of the ability to end tiggers book collections after 15 secs
I haven't tried with Tigger yet since the update, so what I'm saying may not even be applicable, but throughout the event I haven't been able to end the task early until he is actually at the bee. So, if he has to run across the park, he hasn't been getting there in time to end the task early. Not sure if that might be what you're seeing.

EDIT: I was just able to test it, and confirmed this is still the case for me. I was not able to end the task early, but Tigger arrived to the bee when there were about 20 seconds left in the task, and I was then able to immediately end the task.

Last edited:
I haven't tried with Tigger yet since the update, so what I'm saying may not even be applicable, but throughout the event I haven't been able to end the task early until he is actually at the bee. So, if he has to run across the park, he hasn't been getting there in time to end the task early. Not sure if that might be what you're seeing.

EDIT: I was just able to test it, and confirmed this is still the case for me. I was not able to end the task early, but Tigger arrived to the bee when there were about 20 seconds left in the task, and I was then able to immediately end the task.
That has always been the case for me as well. However, if Tigger was right next to a bee, you could have waited 15 secs and then clicked free. You could have done it if Tigger wasn't next to it, but like you said, you had to wait
Now it doesn't even give the option to finish at 30 seconds

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to place an attraction because a character is in their way and wont move??!! Swann and Will Turner keep having their dumb sword fight where I'm putting all my Pooh attractions and it wont allow me to build.

Yep, I had the exact same problem recently.

That has always been the case for me as well. However, if Tigger was right next to a bee, you could have waited 15 secs and then clicked free. You could have done it if Tigger wasn't next to it, but like you said, you had to wait
Now it doesn't even give the option to finish at 30 seconds
That's what I was trying to say in my edit, is that I was able to click the 'free' and finish the task early. Go figure different people have different results with this game.

30k+ EC, 15 honeypots, 30/18/8 for Sorcerer Mickey, 17 books

No prayer to finish well in this trophy thing I don’t have enough characters.

Just had my first Roo wish!

Bees are gone.

Last edited:

41/15/10 on fabrics and rope
27,000 EC
27 Honey Pots
4.6MM potion
Waiting on piglet
14 books

Anyone think there is any sense to keep leveling up the Pooh characters until piglet comes ? Mine are all at various stages and I’m holding them for now

1-10: 2,000 EC and honey pot trophy
11-50: 1,500 EC and honey pot trophy
51-150: 1,000 EC and honey pot trophy
151-350: 800 EC
351-600: 600 EC
601-1,000: 500 EC
1,001-2,000: 400 EC
2,001-3,000: 300 EC

Reminder to get out characters that earn trophies you may have "home" - Chip, Dale, Dopey, Happy, etc.
Thanks for the info. Wow...kinda disappointing. I waited to start because I thought a premium concession would be a prize. Guess there isn't a reason to hold off. Thanks again for the updates.

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to place an attraction because a character is in their way and wont move??!! Swann and Will Turner keep having their dumb sword fight where I'm putting all my Pooh attractions and it wont allow me to build.
That's the exact one that was giving me trouble, too. If only I could find a way to block off most of my available space, those dummies would have to be fighting in a lagoon somewhere.

I thought I'd chime in with my progress so far:

Items:
Honey pots: 20 /20

Red Fabric: 34 / 65
Blue Fabric: 8 / 30
Ropes: 11 / 15

EC: 31K

My Mickey needs to work harder I guess.

Just mining items for characters and those books and stuff since I have the welcome Piglet quest at the top of my list now.

That's the exact one that was giving me trouble, too. If only I could find a way to block off most of my available space, those dummies would have to be fighting in a lagoon somewhere.
Yes I have had that. Now I fill empty space with burger stands or benches so that Will and Elizabeth have too somewhere else...

Eeyore level 1 ( I bought the Merryweather bundle, which also earned me 40 gems for completing the fairy set, so I could get him, seemed the only way)
Tigger level 6
Pooh has 9/20 pots
Kanga ready for level 6
Rabbit ready for level 7
Roo ready for level 4
33813 EC
Mickey has 28/65 red 13/30 blue and 5/15 rope
Really hoping this next streak reward will bring me Fantasmic, that would be great.

I am welcoming Baloo! Happy about that.

I am 25th on the striking gold board with 35 and loads of others with similar numbers, but the leader has 135, way ahead of everyone else. I went for Jumping Jellyfish, that's a small help, but the prizes are not great!

Looking forward to Piglet.

That has been so irritating for me too!! I just placed concessions there as well for the time being!

Playing offline from collecting the daily chest this morning until now paid off, #1 with 146 trophies, #10 is 26. Even with the most casual play over the next 3 days, should stay in the top 10 and nab that 2000 EC, pretty much a free gem for just remembering to hit airplane mode before opening the app.

Just updated to new version now can’t access calendar as it’s saying I need to be connected to internet which I currently am
Turned off wifi and turned of phone all to no avail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!