Disney Magic Kingdoms

How do you defeat the gateway after you try to defeat mother gothel and it tells you, you have other forces at work? I can't figure it out I welcomed mother gothel and have her and everyone else upgraded to level 10. As well as my pirates. Someone please help?!

you don't, unfortunately. the Adventureland part of the map beyond the gateway portal hasn't been unlocked by Gameloft.

Same - when the game was newer I was hoping it would expand even beyond what we can kind of see now, and we'd get a kind of "Tokyo DisneySea" part where Little Mermaid & Nemo could exist. Now it's pretty clear we'll be lucky to even see Adventureland expanded into, but I kind of wonder if we'll see different "versions" of this game in the future that better supports those characters (if seperately). Gameloft did get a huge deal with Disney due to the success of this game earlier this year, and since these kind of games are their specialty, I wonder if we'll see a Pixar specific variation and a Princess specific variation. Probably not with a theme park theme again, but who knows!

Yes I'd love something inspired by Disney Sea. U I adore the grotto so much ❤️

1* more hours and i can stop caring about this broom mini event. Having the top of the milestones be a number NOT divisible by 8 is annoying. Just getting mocked by those 2 remaining brooms.

Do we know when the new event is slated to start?

Nothing announced yet.

Last edited:
Well that’s never fun. Woke up this morning and the only items I collected were books. I must have thought I had time to collect a batch of 1 hour jobs, and then send characters out for longer jobs right before going to sleep, but fell asleep instead. Luckily it’s not a big issue for me now. I only have Piglet ears, which I’ll finish today and Pans hat, whose drop rates have been so bad I wouldn’t have gotten any anyways. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Hello all - I've been reading this forum for a while, but first time chiming in. Wondering how long after starting to welcome the Zootopia characters and run their quests do you start to see the next big jump in the main storyline?

hey all - my first post as well. I was hoping I'd have some time to finish leveling up my characters between events, but that isn't looking too likely now :sad2:

characters left to level up:
Dopey (leveling up to 10 now)
Snow White (ready for 10)
Evil Queen (ready for 10)
Grumpy (need 1 more hat to be ready for 10)
Baloo (ready for 10)
Shere Khan (ready for 9)
Mowgli (ready for 10)
Hook (ready for 7)
Wendy (ready for 6)
Peter Pan (gathering items for level 3)
Toy Alien (gathering for level 9)
Kanga (ready for 9)
Roo (ready for 8)
Piglet (ready for 7)
Rabbit (gathering for 9)
Pooh (gathering for 7)
Eeyore (ready for 9)
Tigger (ready for 9)

Only character I don't have is Wall-E. Try to save up enough gems for him but always manage to spend on the event characters.
You guys are lucky and have your magic stash piled, all the increased magic requirements are killing me :rotfl2:
I still need to build the Lost Boys' Hideout and have one area of land that I haven't unlocked yet.
I'm at 274k magic, so I've got a long ways to go :rotfl2:

Hello all - I've been reading this forum for a while, but first time chiming in. Wondering how long after starting to welcome the Zootopia characters and run their quests do you start to see the next big jump in the main storyline?
If I remember right, I had welcomed all 3 of the regular zootopia characters and did all their tasks before jungle book finally unlocked. probably took me a good week or two, but i dont get in any big hurry to finish the story line events.

The first 2 places on my leaderboard flip flop each time I log in. I am 1 of those 2 spots. We both will get the Platinum Chest as we are over 3rd place by a bit.

An update to my own side quest in this game. I now have 10 Mickey wishes to grant running around the park. Only 15 more to go. :rotfl2:

hey all - my first post as well. I was hoping I'd have some time to finish leveling up my characters between events, but that isn't looking too likely now :sad2:
You should still have plenty of time. Sounds like there are a bunch of characters waiting to go to 10, so you could easily start knocking them off now. Get them out of the way first. Is anyone currently leveling up now? If not, you're missing out on the opportunity.

You should still have plenty of time. Sounds like there are a bunch of characters waiting to go to 10, so you could easily start knocking them off now. Get them out of the way first. Is anyone currently leveling up now? If not, you're missing out on the opportunity.
yup, I've got Dopey leveling up now, trying to work on all that are ready to go to 10. May throw in a short level up every few days so that I can start earning tokens again. Almost have all the tokens to level up my Pooh characters.
I'll be sitting on Khan for a while as if I level him up I'll have zero magic to do anything else.

My board is 112/100(me)/70 so hopefully I’ll hang on to 2nd
I’m in first at 143 (it’s killing my OCD that I missed one somehow) and 2nd is at 42. I waited to get my daily award, then went to airplane mode for just shy of 23 hours so I could keep my daily streak, worked like a charm.

Live stream on Facebook is on Monday, April 16th at 1:00 pm eastern time. I actually might not be able to do my job this time because they decided to do it on a Monday instead of Friday like usual. Is anyone willing to cover me for this live stream if I am unable to? So sorry guys!!

Live stream on Facebook is on Monday, April 16th at 1:00 pm eastern time. I actually might not be able to do my job this time because they decided to do it on a Monday instead of Friday like usual. Is anyone willing to cover me for this live stream if I am unable to? So sorry guys!!

I am currently not working as of this moment. I'm signed up with a Temp Agency. If I'm not called in to work, I'll do my best to cover for you. It probably won't be as good a job as you do, but I will certainly try!

Answering my own question, 5 days 23h until the next event

I thought it would start right when the last amber chest was distributed - I was just a few days off! Now I just have to decide whether to spend my gems on Hook, or wait to see what Lilo & Stitch will bring. Sorta leaning towards Hook, but I do really enjoy Lilo & Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter