Disney Magic Kingdoms

It's possible (although unlikely knowing Gameloft) that they already have area of the park mapped out and designated for upcoming releases. They've got to have some reason for not giving us land. "My park doesn't look pretty" isn't a good enough reason to open space up.

Why? For someone who rarely gives the “interns” credit for anything, why would you give them any for the land? I guess you could make that argument for the land around BTMR, since it is relatively new, but what about the land behind It's a Small World? That’s been around for well over a year.

Based on the many, many, many repeated cries for land on their FB page, I don't think we are the only ones here.

Exactly, I want my park to look nice. That is part of the game for me.

Me, too. But now it's just getting to be a big mess. At least they could get rid of the curves so we could stuff more rides in.

Is it just me or is anyone else glad there are NO MORE AMBER CHESTS as daily rewards starting tomorrow :)

You are definitely not alone in this.

Why? For someone who rarely gives the “interns” credit for anything, why would you give them any for the land? I guess you could make that argument for the land around BTMR, since it is relatively new, but what about the land behind It's a Small World? That’s been around for well over a year.
I was convinced that we wouldn't see the expansion into Frontierland for at least a year, with all of the space available behind IASW. But I think the challenges placed to the interns forced their hand and they expanded the game board before they needed to, just to show/shut players up. Now they have tons of space back there left to be uncursed, plus the original land in Fantasyland.

Anyone want to wager when we'll be seeing Adventureland? No, I didn't think so.

Great .So I have about 3 days to level up my BATB characters No way Ill be able to use a level 3 gaston

I'm gonna guess never.

I think the Lilo and Stitch event looks cute, and I actually liked the movie. However, why the heck would they give us Angel as a character?! It would have made more sense (although still kind of silly) to make David (Nani's love interest) a character. Or even Captain Gantu. Actually, 4 out of the 7 characters they are giving us just seem kind of irrelevant. Jumba and Pleakley I could maybe justify. It just seems like they want more chances to make players spend real money by making us work for pointless characters. Oh, wait...

I'm gonna guess never.

I think the Lilo and Stitch event looks cute, and I actually liked the movie. However, why the heck would they give us Angel as a character?! It would have made more sense (although still kind of silly) to make David (Nani's love interest) a character. Or even Captain Gantu. Actually, 4 out of the 7 characters they are giving us just seem kind of irrelevant. Jumba and Pleakley I could maybe justify. It just seems like they want more chances to make players spend real money by making us work for pointless characters. Oh, wait...
And while we're at it, why is Pleaky in a dress?

Pleakley is a crossdressing legend

pleakley12.jpg

Thanks for all the details (and chuckles) everyone. I missed the livestream. Really bummed about not opening more land.

Here is my 2 cents... sure I could mix everything up and get everything out...but that's not what "building my own theme park" means to me. Although, I guess the interns never said I could 'design ' my own theme park. I think I'd rather keep my themes together and store old themes like the Incredibles for the time being.

Really wish I had seen the movie before this event starts. It's not on Netflix...although, they do offer the legendary Leroy and Stitch that @supernova mentioned.

Thanks for all the details (and chuckles) everyone. I missed the livestream. Really bummed about not opening more land.

Here is my 2 cents... sure I could mix everything up and get everything out...but that's not what "building my own theme park" means to me. Although, I guess the interns never said I could 'design ' my own theme park. I think I'd rather keep my themes together and store old themes like the Incredibles for the time being.

Really wish I had seen the movie before this event starts. It's not on Netflix...although, they do offer the legendary Leroy and Stitch that @supernova mentioned.

It is currently on Hulu, in case you have that service as well.

I was convinced that we wouldn't see the expansion into Frontierland for at least a year, with all of the space available behind IASW. But I think the challenges placed to the interns forced their hand and they expanded the game board before they needed to, just to show/shut players up. Now they have tons of space back there left to be uncursed, plus the original land in Fantasyland.

Fair enough and sadly I think your right.

Think I’m just alittle more annoyed than usual today. Just finished my taxes this weekend, and I could have bought a nice week long solo trip to WDW with the check I just wrote. :rotfl:

Since so most of what they do anymore are trying to find ways to make money, and I’m not complaining about them trying to make money, why don't they just charge for a new plot of land or two? Make it x amount of gems, or better yet an IAP with a worthless stand that will stay in my inventory anyways. I’d pay $1.99 or $2.99 in a heartbeat. Anything over $5 probably not.

Guess is time to clear up some land so I have room for the new attractions. Does anyone try to place there new attractions at a certain location? I always clear out and put mine in the first plot of land we got in the game. Makes it easier for me to collect new items form buildings and know where the new characters will be.

Great .So I have about 3 days to level up my BATB characters No way Ill be able to use a level 3 gaston

At least you have him. My phone died towards the end of BatB. Was with out it until a replacement came 6 days later. So I lost out on him.

Oops. Line ID. Not sure what it is either.

LINE is like Japanese Facebook. But within the Tsum Tsum game you use it to add people as friends. Then they show up on the Weekly Ranking screen, and you can send people hearts and they can send hearts to you. In the account settings you can connect to both Facebook and LINE. If you don't have a LINE ID you are playing as "Guest." I only use LINE for Tsum Tsum.

You can go back and watch the livestream, it just won't be live, but it's all the information, so that's helpful. I personally would love to keep everything kept group together, but I couldn't figure out how to do that myself, so I did my best and it's just a crazy mishmosh of attractions, however, I have 2 open patches of land, so that's helpful. I'm still waiting for Splash Mountain though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter